Eating with Teen Top

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

 

~~~~~~~~~~'s POV
 
Walking to school now, first time I woke up. I somehow felt so happy. Don't really know why, but just felt happy. I walked to school, and Eunji smile at me at the school gates.
 
"~~~~~~~~ -ah!" She yelled out while running to me. I just beamed and went over. "Hey!"
 
"You're quite early today. And quite smiley too?" She eyed me, amazed. I just look at her, "Waeyo?" 
 
"Nothing." She giggle and led me in the school hallways. There were many eyes on us, as always. But, who cares. They're just wasting they're precious times hating nerds.
 
But, in fact, since my glasses are gone now. I have to wear the contacts everyday. In school too. Some boys whistled, and all try to hit on me. Girls are throwing their anger on me. But Eunji manage to make them look like a fool by describing her actions towards me. 
 
"Eunji-ah! I'll be going to my locker. Why don't you go in class first?" I turned to her. 
 
"What if those girls come again? Or even worst? Alicia.." She softly whispered into my ear. I just smile, "I'm pretty sure I'll be fine." 
 
"Really?" She eyed me, still not believing me. 
 
"Really." I nodded back, assuring her. She just nodded, "Okay. Need help, just scream. I'll throw a duster to that persons head." 
 
I just chuckle and went to my locker. I turned my combination, and out came love notes. Ever since, my glasses disappeared. 
 
*This is why..* I reminded myself why I wore my glasses. Even though, I really don't need my glasses, since I still can see. And the doctor probably gave me these contacts, cause I was a bit sleepy that day when he did the eye-check.
 
I picked up those love notes and threw them in the bin. 
 
"How pathetic." A hatred voice called out. I stopped on my tracks and turn to the person. Alicia smirked and came out of the shadow, with her gang.
 
"Excuse me?" I eyed her. 
 
"How pathetic of you, throwing away love notes? Ever since, your nerd specs are gone. Hunks and hotties tried to hit on you, and yet you turn each of them down." She smirked even more, it seems like she's impressed. I didn't like where this was going.
 
"So, what? Why do you have to be so nosy and in my business? You're not my mom." I snapped at her and walked back to my locker, took out a few books and slammed my locker shut.
 
"If you want to be all nosy, go in someones business. You're so annoying." I was disgusted by her, when I muttered out those words to her, while walking pass her. 
 
"Ooo! She got you good." Some of them called out. All she did was just clenched her fists, *This is no good. She's even getting more popular, even then me. L.Joe likes her, and I hated the fact that he'd always followed her.*
 
"Shut up!" She muttered out and walked passed her gang. She eyed me from head to toe. *Miserable as it is. Daddy, will help me with it. I'm his little precious girl.* 
 
------------
 
No One's POV
 
Bbring!
 
The school bell rang, signaling us that your exams are over. You got out of my seat, and got out of class. Eunji was following you from behind. 
 
"Hey! Did you do well? I know I did!" Eunji happily cheered out. "Pfft. Nerds." Some students murmured out. You shot them a glare, pissed off at these kinds of students. All they did was just walked away. 
 
You turned back to Eunji, "Yeah. I'd did my best too." 
 
We walked to the cafeteria, I was starving and so was Eunji. 
 
As we got in the cafeteria, there was 2 rows of people lining up. One was for food. And the other one?
 
You peered closer to it, and was seeing Teen Top at their table. Muching down on their food, as the girls place the gifts right next to them. 
 
*Woah.* You thought and grabbed your tray. Eunji was lining up and you were on the back of her. 
 
After picking all the delicious food, you paid the ahjumma and went to find a place to sit. Eunji and you were walking around the cafeteria. 
 
It seems like no one wants to sit with nerds. But some guys welcome you. Eunji was not accpetable they told you. You sighed and politely rejected them.
 
There was no luck finding an empty seat, "Great. Are we gonna eat at the garbage place?" Eunji softly muttered out. You just stood there, thinking. All of a sudden an idea came up, *Got it!* 
 
"C'mon!" You urged her. Eunji was dragged by you to Teen Top's table?
 
Eunji's eyes widened. "Seriously?!" She stopped you. You just look at her, "Aish. C'mon! Its better than garbage place."
 
"But, Alicia doesn't allowed us." Eunji warned.
 
"Okay, seriously. What is Alicia to you? She acts all bossy around us, and still you listen to her?" You eyed her. 
 
She just shook her head, "Its not that. Is just that,... I'm actually, ...scared?" She softly called out.
 
"Scared?" You look at her, and fake out a soft laugh. "Oh c'mon Eunji! She's not your mom and you're not her dog. Don't obey her stupid rules. She's just pathethic that's all." You patted her and dragged her hand.
 
"Let's just go." You dragged her, this time, Eunji stayed still and did as told. *She's right, why would I listen to someone like Alicia?* 
 
"Excuse me. Oof!" You called out as the two of you tried to squeeze through their fangirls. 
 
After the squeezing through, the two of you reached their table. "L.Joe oppa!" You called out. "Muh?" The rest of the members gaped at you.
 
L.Joe stopped playing with his food and turn to you, he was surprised to see you here. "~~~~~~~~~ -ah! What are you doing here?" He was whispering to you. You just furrowed your eyebrows.
 
"Why are you whispering? Can me and my friend sit at this table?" You stubbornly called out. Eunji slapped her face. Girls and Teen Top gaped at you.
 
"What the ? Is she kidding?" Some girls called out. L.Joe just stare at s, "Hyung do you know her?" Ricky asked.
 
*!* L.Joe thought. You were giving him those pleading eyes. You're starving like crazy. L.Joe sighed, "Alright. Just sit." He called out. 
 
You smile, "Really? Oh gomawo!" You hugged him. Which startled a lot of students, and the members. L.Joe felt warmth and his heart beat fast. *There goes my heart again.*
 
You released him and sat right next to L.Joe, while Eunji sat next to you, with the rest of the members eyeing the two of you, and L.Joe too. 
 
Chunji turn to C.A.P. , "Hyung, is L.Joe serious?" 
 
C.A.P. just helplessly look at him and slowly he nodded, Chunji just stare at you, eating your food with delight. Girls felt jealous. Boys were jealous that L.Joe got a hug from you. The nerd that turn to a beauty.
 
L.Joe was now paying close attention to your eating, Eunji just quietly ate hers. 
 
You were eating all those foods in a mannerly way, L.Joe just sighed, *How can someone be so perfect like her?*
 
You felt two pair of eyes on you, you turn to L.Joe, he quickly looked away, blushing. You just chuckle softly, *Weird, but funny.* You smile and continue to eat. 
 
From afar, someone was pissed off. * you. Last straw!* She tightened her fists. Pulled out her phone, and punched in numbers. 
 
"Hello?" Someone called out.
 
"Hey, ready to make another deal?" She smirked evilly.