A day at Lotte World with L.Joe

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

 

~~~~~~~~~~'s POV
 
School ended fast and now I'm working at the cafe. Business was well, not too much nor less. So, yeah, business was running well. 
 
"~~~~~~~~~! 1 more order to table 7!" Eunji called out from the drinks section. I nodded and went to serve the drink. 
 
"Here is your latte, sir." I put the latte down on his table, but was surprised to who he was. It was L.Joe. He was smiling at me. I just stare at him, surprised. "What are you doing here?" I whispered softly to him.
 
"What else? To see you, of course." He smile and sipped his drink. "Why?" I questioned.
 
He stopped drinking his drink and turn to me, "Okay, I'm taking you to a place after your shift. Since tomorrow is Saturday." He grinned widely.
 
I just stood there, puzzled than ever. Without asking another question I went back to serve others. 
 
--------
 
About a few hours pass, and soon my shift was coming to an end. Taeyeon waved goodbye to me and Eunji as the both of us walk out of the cafe. 
 
"Bye Eunji." I waved to her. She just smile and waved back. After bidding her goodbye, I started to walk back to my place. 
 
As I was walking to my place, someones hand reached out and dragged me away to a place. "Woah! Hey! Aah! HELP!" I screamed, but he covered my mouth with his hand, he look around and dragged me into a dark alley.
 
"Shh! Goddammit! Its me! Cool down." L.Joe hissed at me. I just stare at him, shaking badly. "L.Joe?" 
 
"Yeah, its me." He released his hand from my mouth. "What are you doing? You nearly cause me a heartattack!" 
 
He just rolled his eyes, "Duh. Bringing you to a place of course. Causing you a heartattack? Puh-lease! You nearly made me look like I'm a thief." He snorted. I just stuck my tongue out at him, "Its not my fault that you appeared all of a sudden."
 
L.Joe just fake out a small laugh. I just stare at him. "So.. where are you taking me?"  
 
He just gave me a smirk, which I really don't like. 
 
And in 2 minutes, both of us we're at Lotte World. I just stare at all the wonderful rides. "Wow, you're treating me to Lotte World?" 
 
He just smile, "Yup. C'mon! What do you want to ride?" He asked as the both of us entered.
 
"Mmmm..." I scanned all the wonderful rides, and my eyes landed on the rollercoaster. "That." I happily pointed out. L.Joe just stare at me, impressed. "You love rollercoasters?"
 
I just look at him and nodded happily, "Hell yeah! I loved them since I first rode them!" He just chuckle, "Really? I thought girls like you are scared of rollercoaster."
 
I just shot him a look, "Pfft! I'm like one of those girly girls okay?" He just laughed and dragged me to the line.
 
After a few minutes it was finally our turn, to ride the rollercoaster. I happily got on and L.Joe sat next to me. 
 
I buckled up and L.Joe did too. The handle covered us and I held out onto it tightly. L.Joe was putting his hands in his pockets. "What are you doing?" I questioned as I saw him, all calm.
 
He just smirked, "I don't need to hold the handle." 
 
My jaw dropped, "What?! You have to or you'll fall." I whispered softly to him. He just grinned at me. All I did was just muttered out a few words, before positioning myself to the front. 
 
"Ready? 1! 2! 3!" The worker yelled out. And ZOOOM
 
The rollercoaster was fast and L.Joe was still sitting there calm, as if he had no emotions at all. I happily enjoyed myself. "Woooo!" 
 
Lifted my hands up in the air, not caring about L.Joe's safety. The loopy-loop came and some people need to barf. 
 
I happily enjoyed myself. "I haven't rode this in a long time!" I happily cheered out loud. L.Joe was still there, sitting plainly with no emotions, *Is he emo?* I thought to myself.
 
As the coaster stopped. I quickly got off and so did L.Joe. "Woo! That was fun!" As the both of us walked out, the worker stopped us. "Hold on! You forgot your photos. Have a nice day." He handed out a photo of the two of us on the rollercoaster.
 
L.Joe was just looking all emo, while I was having a blast. 
 
I took the photo and bowed to him, "You too, sir."
 
Both of us got out and went to have a late night supper snack. L.Joe went to get the food, while I gaze at the photo. His way of being so calmed and everything, really, interest me.
 
Not too soon, L.Joe came back with the food. "Eat well." He chided. I just stare at the food that he picked out, kimchi, dukkbokki, and loads more ..
 
"Woah." I called out as I smell the food. "You sure have good taste on picking foods." I beamed and picked up my chopsticks. He just sat there, smiling, until he notices the photo.
 
He picked it up and gaze at it, and all of a sudden he started to chuckle softly. I was too busy chowing down on the food, that I didn't notice him chuckling. 
 
"Hey! Are you gonna eat?" I asked as I held out a kimchi. He just put the photo back down and picked up his chopsticks. "Right." He cleared his throat from all that chuckling.
 
I stare at the photo and back to him, *What's he doing with the photo?* I shrugged, but didn't care about it as I shoved the kimchi into my mouth. 
 
------------------
 
No One's POV
 
After the delicious late night supper snack. The two of us decided to play, ring toss.
 
You happily dragged him to the stall, and L.Joe paid for it. "Okay! 3 rings for each."
 
The ahjusshi gave the both of you 3 rings, each. "Do you wanna go first?" You asked as you look at him. He didn't reply. You just shrugged. "I'll go first."
 
You started to toss the first ring and it landed perfectly well into the loop. "Woo!" You pumped your fists up and was about to Hi-5 him, but he seems all emo, that you awkwardly put your hand down.
 
For the 2nd, you easily passed it. This time the ahjusshi Hi-5 you. "Alright. One more to go. You can win a free stuffed toy." You just smile back and started to toss the last one.
 
But unfortunately, you fail on the 3rd. Your face fell. "Aww man!" You snapped your fingers. "Aww. Too bad. Its okay. Maybe, your boyfriend can help you?" He nodded to L.Joe.
 
Your eyes widend for what he had just said, "B-Boyfriend? Uh, I'm sorry, ahjusshi, but-"
 
"I'll do it!" L.Joe cut you off. You just stare at him, shocked. *He's accepting the fact that he's my boyfriend?! What the?!* 
 
"Good for you, man!" The ahjusshi beamed and led way for him to toss the rings. You tugged onto his coat, "Oppa, what are you doing?"
 
He just smile at you, and started to toss the rings. You stepped back and watch him. L.Joe pass 2 rings and you happily cheered out loud. "Woo! 1 more to go!" You were so enthuastic, that you happily patted his back. L.Joe blinked in surprise for the sudden action. 
 
"C'mon man!" You urged. He snapped out of his daze and started to toss the last ring. You crossed your fingers and shut your eyes. As the ahjusshi blew the whistle and lifted up his hand, "And .. we have a WINNER!" He howled. 
 
Your eyes opened and you beamed in excitement. "Yay! Way to go oppa!" You happily hugged him. L.Joe was startled for your actions, *She's hugging me.* He thought and he lightly patted your back.
 
"Choose what you want, sir?" The ahjusshi broke the moment. You released L.Joe and tugged him to choose. "Choose oppa! Choose!" You squealed in delight. L.Joe just smile at you, and shook his head. He scanned all the wonderful stuffed toys, but didn't know which. He followed your gaze, you were looking at a panda bear.
 
He smile and pointed to the panda bear, "That one, sir." The ahjusshi nodded and bring it down, "Good job sir." 
 
He handed it to L.Joe and he gratefully accepted it. "Thanks."
 
L.Joe passed the panda bear to you, you just blinked. "Its yours oppa." 
 
"Yeah. But I wanted you to have it." He smile. You just stare at him. "Oppa.. I couldn't." 
 
"Aish! Just take it." He shoved it in your arms and walked away. You just stare at him and back to the panda bear. You lightly ruffled the panda bear's soft fur. *So sweet.* With a warm heart, you caught up with him.
 
The two of you pass by a souvenir shop, you told L.Joe that you would be buying something. He nodded and waited outside, you went in and scanned all the adorable accessories.
 
Your eyes landed on a white color watch, you pick it up and imagine L.Joe wearing it. The image fit perfectly well. You smile and went to paid for it. "Ahjumma, please wrap this up." You called out. She nodded and wrapped it up, you paid for it and thanked her.
 
"Hey!" You called out as you lightly hit L.Joe's back. 
 
He turned around, with his arms cradling the panda. You just smile, "I'm ready. Let's go." 
 
He nodded and handed you the bear, you could've see that he wanted the cradle the bear longer. You just smile and pushed it to him, "Just carried it. My arms are a bit of tired for carrying it." He just blinked, but nodded.
 
The two of you walked out of Lotte World, and L.Joe drove you home in his motorcycle. You wrapped your arms around him and the bear. L.Joe's heart beat fast. You rested your head on his back, and his heart race even faster than before. *! She's making me fall for her.* He shrugged, but somehow he felt good about it. He started the engine and drove to your house.
 
As soon as he reached your house, you suddenly fell asleep on his back. "Yah. We're here." He called out. You still didn't budge. He lightly pulled your arms around his waist and shook you.
 
You stirred awake and lifted your head up, "A-Are we there yet?" You yawned and stretched. 
 
"Yes." L.Joe nodded. You just got off his motorcycle and was surprise to see your apartment. "You know my place?" You asked.
 
"Yeah. You don't live far away from mine." He sheepishly rubbed his neck. You just chuckle, softly. You grabbed the bear and thanked L.Joe.
 
"Thank you, oppa. For the wonderful day. Guess, you've know that I'm not so much of a nerd in Lotte World." You chuckle and went in your apartment. 
 
L.Joe just smile, grateful. *How true. So different.* He thought and saw the gift bag on his motorcycle. He picked it up and realised that it was for him. 
 
He open it and saw a beautiful white watch with a note next to it. 
 
'Hey L.Joe. Heres my gift to you. I've notice you've been really quiet lately. Are you emo? Cause it felt awkward when you don't really speak much. Anyways, my thank you gift to you. I'm a generous person, you know :P. Anyways good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. ^^' - ~~~~~~~~~.
 
A smile appeared on his face as he read the touching note. *So sweet. Guess you are the angel that I thought.* He smile and clasped the watch onto his wrist. It fit perfectly well, he love it. He look up at your window, your lights just turn off. He smile, "Sweet dreams." He softly called out and started the engine, drove back to his apartment.