He saw me without glasses

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

~~~~~~~~~~'s POV

Beep Beep

I got up from my the sound of my alarm clock and tiredly rubbed my slightly open up eyes. I yawned and stretched my arms. It was Friday today. I started dressing my uniform and saw the luggage and everything.

I decided to move out of this tragic house. But where should I move to first .. ? Eunji's house?

I thought of it as I put on my uniform and washed up. 

After washing up and everything,I slung my school bag around my arm and walked out of the bedroom.

I ate a piece of toast,drank a cup of orange juice. Without leaving a note or anyhting,i just left the house.

*Hmm,maybe If I earn more money I can buy my own apartment.* I thought as I walked all the way to school. 

After a few walks,I finally reached T.O.P. High.

As I walked in the school hallways,students started to shoot glares at me. I just rolled my eyes at them,*I hate my life.*

I entered my classroom and was surprised to see Eunji reading a book at her desk already. I happily went over to her side and sat down.

"Hey." I called out.

She stopped reading her book and look at me,"Hey waitress nerd." She teased.

"Same to you,drinks nerd." I softly whispered back.

The both of us just giggle at the funny secret we had between us. "What's so funny?" A hatred voice suddenly called out.

Both of us stopped giggling and turned to Alicia,the hatred queenka.

"None of your beastwack!" I snapped at her. She just eyed me in disbelief,"Your'e a tough nerd you know that?"

"I know. I'm not stupid." I lamely look at her. She just gritted her teeth and stomped towards the both of us.

"Uh-oh." Eunji softly mumbled out as she squeezed my uniform shirt. I just turn to her,"Don't worry." I whispered back.

*I hope you're right.* Eunji sighed as Alicia was already infront of the both of us. 

She slammed the desk and peered closer  to me,I just look at her,"Could you move your face away? I have personal space issues you know?"

"Why you?!" She angrily huffed out and in one moment.

SLAP!

She slapped me right in the face. "Omo!" Eunji gasped and cupped your mouth,shocked. The class went silent. Tears welled up in my eyes. *!* I glare at her.

She just smirked at me,"That's what you get for messing with the queenka." She turned back. I was so pissed off that I hadn't realised my actions.

I grabbed my thick history textbook and threw it to her. It hit right straight at her head and she fell down on the ground. "Yow!" She called out as she stumbled onto her friends which made them all fall down like dominos.

Eunji gasped even more,"Omo! ~~~~~~! We're in dead trouble." She softly murmured out. I just look at her,"I-I don't know what just happened." I look at my hands,surprised that I just did that. It just went so fast.

She slowly turn to me with a glare,"Thats it!" She hollered out. 

"Run!" Eunji grabbed my schoolbag and hers,in one moment. I was being dragged by her. Both of us ran out of the hallways with Alicia chasing us. 

She was slower,since she wore heels instead of school shoes. As the both of us were running,I didn't really see my way and accidentally crashed into someone,again. For the third time.

"Ouch!" I crashed onto the floor one more time. *Dang! I really need to stopped crashing into peoples.* My glasses fell off as I fall onto the ground. 

Whole students surrounded me and gasped,"Omo! She crashed until the kingka." 

"She's so pretty without those glasses." 

Some murmured out those words,*What? My glasses?* I opened up my eyes and saw my non-degree glasses lying on the ground.

*!* I thought and look up at the stranger who I bumped into. 

He just stare at me shocked too. It was no other than L.Joe. His finger pointed towards me,"You're the nerd?" 

I just blinked at him,surprised. *He found out.* 

Eunji just stood there,shocked. She quickly picked me up and dragged me all the way out of school. My glasses was forgotten on the ground.

"Hey! Yah!" L.Joe shouted out and ran out of the school hallways. But I was nowhere to be found. *I can't believe she is the nerd. I can't believe she look so damn ... pretty. * L.Joe thought confused.

"Yah! L.Joe! What's the rush? Do you know that nerd?" Ricky called out.

"Don't ever called her that." L.Joe turned pissed all of a sudden and glare at Ricky. Ricky just stare at him,"Yo! Man,cool down. I was just describing her."

"Well yeah! Keep it to yourself next time." L.Joe shoved right pass him. Ricky just stare at him,*What's with him?*