Oppa is back!

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

No One's POV

Beep Beep

Went your alarm clock, your eyes fluttered open and you tiredly got up. But you felt a heavy weight pulling you down.

*Huh? Why can't I get up?* You wondered. You turn to your side and gasped.

L.Joe was sleeping right next to you, his arms were wrapped around your waist.

You tried to remove his arms slowly. But then again, it was a bad thing since L.Joe thought you were a teddy bear and pulled you even closer to him.

"Eep." You squeaked as the two of you were so close in an awkward position.

His breathing was soft and tender, you somehow like it and was in a panic mode at the same time.

*! I'm not your teddy bear!* You wanted to yelled out loud, but was afraid at the same time.

Slowly, you removed his arms gently and place them on the bed. And slowly, you slid away from him. 

You heaved out a sigh of relief and went to wash up. 

After changing into normal clothes, you were about to shooked him awake until your mom suddenly shouted from downstairs, "~~~~~~~~~~!! Come down!!" Your mother shouted. 

You heaved out a sigh, *Ugh. What now? I'll wake him later.* Without a choice, you went downstairs and saw your mom and dad.

"What?" You asked, feeling all gloomy infront of them. "Give us your money." Your mother said and held out her hand. "Huh?" You grew confused.

"Give us your money!" Your father snapped. "Wae?! I don't have any money!!" You shouted. "Don't lie! We knew that you have been working at a cafe, and I heard that cafe paid you well. You have more than a million now, right? Since, you were always such a money saver when you were young." Your mother gave you the evil eye.

"Andwae! I won't give you the money!" You shouted. "Why you?!" Your mother went to your side and slapped you in the face. You gasped in shocked. Did your mom just slapped you?

You touched your reddened cheek and looked up at your mom, "Omma ..." You stare at her. Your mother just scowled at you, "Such an irresponsible daughter I have. Maybe me and your dad need to teach you a lesson." She started coming closer.

You slammed yourself onto the wall and waited for your mom to slapped you again, but as she raised her hand. A voice shouted, "ENOUGH!!" 

*Oppa?* Your eyes popped open on that familiar voice, you looked at the doorway. Jung Yong Hwa, your real oppa has finally came back from his college studies.

"OPPA!!" You cried out, tears started to welled up in your eyes. Yong Hwa eyed both your parents and shook his head while coming closer to them, "Yong Hwa .." Your mother grew scared all of a sudden. 

Yong Hwa rolled his eyes, ignoring her and saw your reddened cheek. His eyes widened and his fists curled up, he stare at his parents. "You did this to her?!" He snarled angrily.

You winced as this is the first time you saw your oppa this pissed off, and it was really terrifying. "Oppa .." You held onto his shoulder, but he shoved it away. You knew that he wanted you stayed out of this and you obeyed.

"I thought, I could count on the both of you to take care of your own daughter, my own little sister, ~~~~~~~. But when I came back from college, the first thing I was hoping was a happy family hanging out. But after what I've just experienced, all ~~~~~~~~ messages were true about you guys toturing her." Yong Hwa snarled.

Your father eyed you, "You texted Yong Hwa about us torturing you?!" He snarled. "Quiet, appa! ~~~~~~~~ did nothing wrong!" He snarled even louder. Your father obeyed too.

You stepped back, afraid. *When will this scenario end?* You wondered.

--

AHHH!!!!

I FINALLY UPDATED!! WOOOPEEEE!! YONG HWA IS BACK!!!!! :DDDD

HAHA!!! 

I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long. But, thank you 44 subbies! It used to be 39! But when I came back! WOW! ^^ THANK YOU!

and once again, I'M REALLY SORRY! :((

I can't promise you guys to update everyday :(( Sorry! Once in a while I will! ^^ STAY TUNED!