Hope she is the right one

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

L.Joe's POV

My food needed a LONG time to get it done. Since,they're was so many people at cousin Taeyeon's cafe.

I sighed as I blew air out,making flipped my hair up which made girls screamed even louder.

*Aish! I hate they're screaming!* I rolled my eyes at them,irritated.

But instantly,my irritation was replace by happiness in it.

I look up and saw an angel. The new waitress that was suppose to serve me today. And only ME! Woah,I'm one lucky dude.

"Here's your food sir." She gently place the cookies in the middle.

"Eh? What happen to oppa?" I gave her a questioning look.

She just shook her head,"Oops. Mian. I forgot." 

I just chuckle at her,*How cute. Wait! What the heck am I saying?!* 

She just stare at me,for somehow she looks like she is surprised to see me chuckle.

I just gave her a weird stare and she just looked away. "Uh,enjoy your food .. oppa." She softly called out and walked back to the counter.

I watch her every move when she walked back to the counter. *How interesting.* I smirked and just enjoy my food. The cookies tasted sweet and nice. I somehow felt happy for the first time. But why? Why only with her?

I turned back and saw her giggling happily with ... wait! The waitress that spilled apple juice on me?! My eyes popped open and I nearly choke on the cookies.

That girl is the nerd girl in my school. I recognize her once,since she forgotted her glasses one time in school. She knows her?! Maybe I shouldn't had been so hard on her when she spilled the drink on me. Cause now,I wanted to know her best friend.

I smirked at the angel waitress that was giggling happily with her. *Time to make friends.* 

-------------

~~~~~~~~~~~'s POV

I giggled as Eunji nearly sprayed whipped cream on Sunny's nose. But in my head,I was confused about the jerk guy. Or so called 'L.Joe oppa'.

*Ugh! I fell so disgusted just by calling him that.* I rolled my eyes and just continue watching Eunji making the drinks. But,still back in my mind. I was melted by his smile and was mesmerized by it. 

I couldn't help it,that chuckle of his,the smile too. Wow. WAIT! Hold everything! I'm not falling for him! He's a NASTY SPILLING SMOOTHIS JERK WHO NEVER APOLOGIZES!!! 

I remind myself who he really was when he treated my nerdy myself. It sort of felt like he was a 2 face . Treating my waitress-self all good and charming,but when I'm a nerdy girl,BAM! The nasty smirks comes along again.

I sighed and put a hand on my forehead. *Now,I don't know that if I had made a right decision on being friends with him.* 

"~~~~~~~~~! Please serve this drink." Eunji called out making me snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh. Sure." I smile at her and went to serve the drink.

I serve a drink to a little children,which is known as our little master in the cafe. Our cafe rules has spoken,that all customers are the masters. When,it's a little children they are the little master. It's really CUTE.

"Here is the drink for the little master." I happily called out and serve the drink to bright boy smiling at me.

"Gomawo,pretty noona." the little boy happily called out. I just bowed at him and went back to the counter. I couldn't help but felt like someone was watching me when I was serving the little master's drink.

I put back the tray on the counter and told Taeyeon unnie that I had done well,today. Taeyeon just smile and nodded. She got up and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll check with my cousin. If you're doing a fine job,then you're in." She smile at me and walked to L.Joe.

I just stood there with a smile on my face. *I hope I do well today.*

"~~~~~~~~~ -ah! Food is here!" Hyoyeon shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh deh!" I replied and went to serve the food.

----------------

No One's POV

Taeyeon walked to his cousin's table and smile. "So,will you come here often?" Taeyeon look at her used to be bitter cousin.

"Will she be here more often?" L.Joe looked up at her. "Who?" Taeyeon questioned him.

"Her." L.Joe pointed to you happily serving all the food. Taeyeon just smile,"Ahh. Our new waitress,~~~~~~~. If she serve you well today. Then,she is." Taeyeon nodded.

*~~~~~~~~~. What a beautiful name for a girl like her.* L.Joe just gaze at you smiling,playing with little kids that loved you.

Taeyeon realised that L.Joe wasn't responding and waved her hand infront of him. "Yah. Byunghyun." 

L.Joe just shot her a look,"I can't believe your my cousin. You always called me Byunghyun." 

"That's your real name right?" Taeyeon smirked. 

"Yeah yeah." L.Joe lamely called out and sipped his latte.

"So? Do you think she did a good job today?" Taeyeon look at him.

"You mean her?" L.Joe pointed to you again.

"Oh,duhh! She's the only one who served you today. What are you trying to pulled Byunghyun?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes at him,annoyed at his trick.

L.Joe just snickered and turned to her. "Well?" Taeyeon was still eager for the answer.

"It's a YES." L.Joe smile and got up.

"Thank you for the request. I've never been happier." L.Joe smirked and slammed a few dollars on the table,took a last glance at you,he went off.

Taeyeon just smile,*I hope she is the right one to cure his bitterness. He's been bitter everyday ever since SHE broke his heart.* She got up,took the paid money and went to the counter.