First Job in Sweet Latte

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

~~~~~~~~~'s POV

BBring!
 

The school bell rang as a signal for us studnts,to get out of school and have our freedom. 

*Finally.* I thought as I got up and kept my books.

While keeping my last book,a figure pass by me and purposely slid my book away making it drop on the ground with all the other notes that was stuffed in it. 

I furrowed my eyebrows and stare at the person,it was no other than that jerk Alicia. I hated her since I met her. 

I let out a sighed and crouched down to pick up all my work. I finally manage to pick all of it up and stuffed it in book and walked out of class.

"~~~~~~~~~~!" I heard someone calling my name from afar. i turned head and a smile spread on my lips,as I saw Eunji running towards me with a smile.

I smile and wave back at her,"Hey."  I started walking towards her.

"Ready to go to the cafe? First day of job!" She happily beamed.

"Ready!" I smile back and hook arms with her.

Eunji smile and we walked out of the school together. 

After walking out of school,I started to hear screams and shrieks from afar. *Oh God. Must be one of those Teen Top kingkas.* 

Both of us,covered both our ears and quickly escape the buffalo girls. That's right,buffalo. Cause they make giant steps everytime the kingkas appear. Wait,maybe I should have put elephants. Oh wells.

Meanwhile,the both of us walked all the way to a small but fine cafe on the streets.

"This is it?" I stare at Eunji,amazed at the beautiful decorations they hung on.

"Yup! Like the decorations? We just hung them up yesterday. Taeyeon unnie sure is good at decorating restaurants." She beamed excitedly. I just smile along.

"Come on. Work starts about now. I worked at noon till evening,sometimes on night when tomorrow doesn't have school." She smile,as the both of us enter the cafe.

Once,I stepped in,I was amazed at the wonderful greeting from the workers in there.

"Annyeonghaesayeo. Welcome to Sweet Latte." All of them greeted me in unison.

I just smile and nodded my head at them. Eunji just smile along and led me to the back where the office was.

She knocked the door and told me to wait outside for awhile. I nodded in understanding and just stood at the doorway.

"So,you're the new volunteer that Eunji said?" A pretty lady came to my side. I just stare at her and nodded. "Deh. Annyeonghaesaeyo,I'm Jung ~~~~~~~~. But you can call me ~~~~~~~." I bowed and held out my hand.

She just paused for a minute but gave me a warm smile before shooking my hand,"Yoona." She smile at me.

"Nice to meet you,Yoona." I gave her my friendly smile. She just chuckle softly,"You're cute. I hope Taeyeon unnie accepts you." She beamed once more. I just nodded,"I hope so too." 

Just then,the door open. Yoona and I let go both our hands and quickly straightened up.

Out came a pretty lady with a friendly smile on her face,with Eunji next to her.

I just bowed at her and smile,"Annyeonghaesaeyeo. Jung ~~~~~~~~~'imnida." I greeted her in a polite way.

She just smile and happily greeted herself too,"Annyeong. It's nice to meet you ~~~~~~~~. You're very good at greeting yourself. You should perfectly well in the job of a waitress." She held out her hand.

I just shook it and beamed at her,"Really?" 

"Yes. But first,I wanted to see how good you are. Come on." She wagged her finger towards the front.

I just cleared my throat nervous I am,and walked to the front with a little hope in me. 

"Girls." Taeyeon called out and clapped both her hands together.

"Yes? Unnie?" all of them said unison,the kitchen crew are girls too? 

"Places. We have a new volunteer." Taeyeon called out. And in a blink of an eye,all of them started to line up in a straight row. I just blinked at them,amazed.*Wow,they're really good listeners.*

"Good. Girls,meet Jung ~~~~~~~~~. Our new volunteer." Taeyeon pulled me to the front,so they can get a better view of me. i just sheepishly smile at them and greeted them.

"Annyeong. I'm Jung ~~~~~~~~. The new volunteer." I greeted them and gave them my friendly smile. 

"Annyeong! Nice to meet you,I'm Jessica Jung! Guess we had the same surname." A girl in a blonde hair smile at me. I couldn't help myself but just stare at her. She looks like a princess for some reason.

"H-Hello." I stuttered. And one by one all of them greeted me,including Yoona.

"Hello,I'm Yuri." A girl in a black hair,slightly tanned skin smile and me. I just smile at her. *Wow,they're all so pretty.* I sort of felt secure and safe like they're my unnie's. But,they are. If I'm part of the restaurant then I guess I will called them unnies.

"Annyeong. Sunny imnida." A girl with an adorable voice called out. I just smile at her and nodded.

"Annyeong,Tiffany imnida." Another girl with a cute face and voice spoke out. Wow,are all of them this cute and pretty?

"Annyeong,I'm Hyoyeon." A slightly tanned girl greeted out. I just smile at her for her firendly smile.

"Hi! Seohyun is my name." Another one called out and held her hand out,I just smile and shook it.

"Hey! Sooyoung." A skinny one called out and greeted. I just stare at her amaze for her slim body. She was even skinnier than me. Oh my gosh. To tell the truth,all of them we're all skinny and pretty.

"Yoona is my name. And I've introduce you myself before." Yoona came out and smile. I just smile back.

After their introduction,I just kept staring at all of them,trying to remember their names in my head. *Sunny,Jessica,Yoona,Yuri,Sooyoung,Tiffany,Seohyun and last but not least boss Taeyeon.* I turn to Taeyeon who just smile at me.

"Come on. You'll start your first task on serving today's first customer. Eunji bring her to change." Taeyeon called out. 

"Yes,ma'm!" Eunji saluted and dragged me to the back with her.

Once we got to the back,Eunji look through a closet and pulled out a waitress uniform. She tossed it in my arms and pushed me into the changing room.

"Hurry! Your first task,should be easy." Eunji beamed.

*I hope so.* I stare at the uniform in my arms and started to change into it.

-------------------

No One's POV

You were done changing into the maid uniform and awkwardly stare at yourself in the mirror. *I hope I don't look too weird wearing it.* 

You open the door and reveal your maid image to Eunji. Eunji just stare at you and cupped with her both hands. You bit your lower lip and just stare at her.

"Does it look .. okay..?" You look at her with hope in your eyes.

"No..." Eunji replied shocked. You lowered your head in disappointment.

"You look AMAZING!" Eunji beamed out loud. You lifted your head up and stare at her. "Really?" 

"Yes! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!" Eunji emphasizes each word out. You couldn't help but just chuckle at her.

"Come on! They're waiting. We're gonna be open right about now." Eunji pulled you out. You just smile and followed her out,with courage filled in you.

Taeyeon and the girls were just outside waiting for you,while the kitchen crew went in to prepare the food first.

Eunji happily pulled you out and showed you infront of the girls. "TA-DAH!" She shouted out loud. Taeyeon and the rest of the girls stop doing their work and turned to you. The kitchen crew heard her voice and rushed out instantly.

"Where? Where? Oh My Gosh!" Sunny called out and look out.

"Omo!" All of them shouted out in unison. Taeyeon just beamed at you.

You just sheepishly rubbed your neck,and bit your lower lip. They came closer to you and cooed out at you,"Omo. You're so cute!" They started pinching your cheeks. 

You felt uncomfortable,but couldn't help to just smile.

"That's enough,you'll make her cheeks red." Taeyeon ordered and they instantly stopped pinching you. They made way for Taeyeon to come to your side.

Taeyeon walked closer to you and beamed at your appearance,"I'm having you serve my cousin today. I just got off the phone with him. And he said he'll be here,soon. So while waiting,we will teach you how to serve in the Sweet Latte way." 

"Okay." You just nodded and agreed,wondering who her cousin is.

"Good. Serving crew which is,Jessica,Yoona and Yuri. Teach her how please. Eunji,you can go and change to your uniform and helped out in the kitchen. They need help on cutting vegetables." Taeyeon ordered. 

"Got it." Jessica nodded. Eunji just nodded and mouth,'Good Luck!' to you. You just smile back at her and followed Jessica to the counter there.