My life STINKS! & L.Joe's plan

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

No One's POV

After that weird incident between you and L.Joe,almost and about to kiss each other was all over the school news.

Few days passed,and you stayed far away from L.Joe. You felt weird when you and him met up all of a sudden,student started to make kissy noisees. And his fans shot glares and pulled pranks on you.

You hated it and felt more miserable than ever. *Ugh! I hate my life!* You thought as you walked in the school hallways. Your glasses were now gone since L.Joe crashed them and threw it in the bin. You couldn't find it and didn't know that it was ruined and thrown in the bin.

Eunji tried to make your life better by shotting glares at the students. But at last she was being pranked day by day. And injured badly. You protested her to stop it before she goes bad into a worst.

"Eunji stopped! I don't want you in this business." You protested her once more as she shot more glares to them.

"I don't care. You're my only friend for the past few days,and you made my life happy. But now,seeing you like this,is not making me happy at all. If you're hurt,I'm hurt. Friends should watch each others back." Eunji look at you. 

You were touched by her courage and risking. *Such a thoughtful friend.* 

"Argh! GET THE OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARD!!" Eunji screamed at the students who were makng kissing noises to you.  They chuckle and ran off. 

You just stare at Eunji,"Eunji stopped please. Seeing you like this hurts me even more." 

"But-"

"Please." You asked once more with pleading eyes. Those pleading eyes of yours never fail to make someone to give in. 

"Oh alright. And stopped it with those eyes! It's creepy on how it always gets me!" Eunji huffed and went back to her studying. You just smile at her and went back to your studying. *I wish I have never met him. Everything goes all upside down now.* 

You sighed and hope that time can go back where you haven't met him at the cafe.

-----------------------

Meanwhile,L.Joe was pissed off at Teen Top's crib. They ditched school and stayed at the crib for a hangout. Besides,kingkas are all like this these days.

News kept running around saying that you were prank and injured. You have now a injured arm cause of one fall. L.Joe can't stand it anymore. 

"ARGHH! !" He yelled out and punched the cement wall. The rest of the members stop doing their stuff and turned to L.Joe.

"Hey! Man,calm down!" Niel came over and put a hand on him. L.Joe just shoved his hand away and slumped down on the couch with his fingers interlocked together on top of his blonde hair.

"Yo! Why so pissed L.Joe? Is it you didn't get a chance to kiss the hot nerd?" Chunji came by and slung an arm on him. L.Joe just stare at him,*Hot nerd?* "What?" 

Chunji just gave him a look,"Oh c'mon! Don't act dumb L.Joe! All of us knew that you were about to kiss that hot nerd. She's really hot when her glasses were took off. I would have kissed her straight away If I were you." Chunji smirked.

L.Joe just gave him a glare,Chunji just ignored it. 

"Ugh! ! News has been spreading like wild fire!" L.Joe became all frustrated again. The members just gave each other weird stares. "So,what are you gonna do now? Apologize? Puh-lease? You barely apologize to innocent girls." Changjo came over and make it sound impossible.

"Thats it!" L.Joe suddenly shot up. "Woah! Dude you're serious?!" Changjo gaped at him. C.A.P. just stare at him. *Thats not the L.Joe we know.* C.A.P. gave him a questioned look.

"You're seriously gonna apologize to the hot nerd?" Chunji shot up from his seat. L.Joe just stare at him,and shook his head. "Morons." He softly muttered out.

"HEY! WE HEARD THAT!" Chunji yelped at L.Joe,who was now walking out of their crib. 

"What is he gonna do?" Ricky stare at his hyungs and maknae. C.A.P. stepped up this time,"I think he's gonna win her back." 

"WHAT?!" All of them called out in unison,gaping at their hyung.

"Woah! Hyung! You serious? L.Joe is in love with her?" Ricky shot up and ran to C.A.P.'s side.

C.A.P. just smirked at him,"Of course. Don't you guys see? He acts like the same lovey dovey L.Joe."

"You mean when 'she' came by." Niel whispered out. Everyone just stare at Niel then back to C.A.P. 

C.A.P. just grinned at them,"So right. I don't know how a cold hearted guy like him can fall in love with another girl,after what he has been through." C.A.P. just shook his head.

"Aww man. I was actually gonna hit with her. Since she disposed those nerdy glasses of hers." Chunji sighed and slumped back down on the cushion.

"Yah. You have more than 10 girls in your dating list." Niel rolled his eyes at him. Chunji just smile,"Yeah. But none of them is hotter than her." 

All of them just shook their head at the impossible Chunji.

*Let's hope he made a right decision on this girl.* C.A.P. hope.