He is your COUSIN?!

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

~~~~~~~~~~'s POV

I was sitting on the stool,examining every move that they were doing. Serving,smiling,being polite,kind .... and everything that makes the customers happy.

It seems not only that they love serving food to customers,they also like making them smile. I can see why,when you make someone smile,it not only makes them happy but also makes you super happy that you can make them smile.

*Hmm,maybe this isn't such a bad job after all.* I sighed to myself with a smile.

About 2 hours pass,and still no sign of Taeyeon unnie's cousin. I've been lounging on the stool for too long. I felt my hurting for sitting too much. I couldn't take the pain anymore and started to go into the kitchen to see what I can help with.

Once I stepped in the kitchen,I was surprised to see everything so pristine clean. Pots and pans were all silver colour. "Wow." I called out as I saw them making swirls on cupcakes really fast.

Hyoyeon saw me and smile,"Come here ~~~~~~~~." 

"Me?" I pointed to myself.

"Your name is ~~~~~~~~,right?" She chuckle softly.

"Oh,right." I sheepishly went over for my stubbornness.

"Do you wanna try?" Hyoyeon asked me while handing the icing pouch to me. I just stare at her. "Can I? I don't think I'm as good as you."

Hyoyeon just chuckle and handed it to me,"You will never know if you don't try." 

*True.* With a big sigh,I grabbed the icing pouch and gently I started squeezing it. Letting out all the icing on top of the cupcake. Hyoyeon just stood there amazed. *Woah. Such a fast learner.*

I put my every focus on decorating the cupcake,after the swirling around. I stopped squeezing it and slowly pulled the icing pouch away.

"Wa!" Hyoyeon clapped her hands. I was amazed too at the same time. It came out as the same replica of Hyoyeon's decorating.

"See. I told you. You'll never know if you don't try." She chuckle and ruffled my hair. "Gomawo,Hyoyeon." I bowed at her.

"Call me unnie. We're a family now right? So call us all unnie." Hyoyeon gave me another friendly smile of hers. I just smile and nodded at her.

"~~~~~~~~~~ -ah! It's time!" Taeyeon shouted from the front. I turned my head to Taeyeon and nodded.

"You should be going. It's your turn to shine! Fighting!" Hyoyeon pumped her fists up. I just nodded and did the same thing.

"Fighting!" The both of us cheered. With a smile,I put on my apron and went out of the kitchen.

Eunji came to my side and put the waitress hat on top of me,I just blinked at her. "You have to wear it. It's more formal that way." She gave me a trusting smile.

I just nodded and took the tray and menu. "Gomawo. I'll be going now." 

"Fighting!" She called out. I just nodded and pumped my fists up.

I went to table which was near the door,and Taeyeon was just standing there talking to a guy in blonde hair?

I couldn't see his face,since his back was facing me.

*Who is it?* I wondered and slowly came over.

"Here I am Taeyeon unnie." I bowed at her. Taeyeon look at me and beamed,"Oh good. Here's my cousin,Lee Byunghyun." "L.JOE!" He snapped at her.

Taeyeon just sighed,"Sorry,my cousin is in a gang. They always call him 'L.Joe.' since he thinks its cool." 

*L.Joe?* My eyes popped open at the familiar name.

I turned to my side and saw the jerk guy,which is called, L.Joe.

"You?" I pointed at him in surprised. L.Joe just stare at me from head to toe. "Have I met you before?" 

*What? You're the one that gave me the nasty smirk this morning!* I just stare at him in disbelief. Then,I remembered that I was wearing the contacts instead of my glasses. *Oh right. I don't think he can tell its me.*

With a smirk on my face I just bowed at him,"Oh mian.L.Joe-sshi."

Taeyeon just stare at the both of us in surprised,*Does ~~~~~~~ know him?* 

"Well! Since this is your task. I shall be leaving. Do well ~~~~~~~~~." Taeyeon patted my shoulder and went back to the counter.

I just nodded and turned to L.Joe. He was looking at my waitress uniform skirt?! What the hell!

"Yah." I called out as I covered my skirt lower a bit. The uniform skirt,was quite low. It was the exact length as my shorts shorts back at home.

"Oh,sorry. You have nice legs." He smirked at me. I just stare at him in shocked. *ert!*

I uncomfortably gave him the menu and tried to act all sweet in front of him,"Annyeong. Welcome to Sweet Latte. May I know what you would like on our menu?" I manage to smile sweetly at him.

But all I get from him was a long stare,I tried to ignore his stare and snapped my fingers at him. "Excuse me. L.Joe-sshi?" I waved my hands in front of him. 

"Oh sorry." He shook his head and put a hand on his head. 

"Well,ok. May I know what you like?" I asked again.

-------------

L.Joe's POV

"Annyeong. Welcome to Sweet Latte. May I know what you would like on our menu?" The waitress gave me such a sweet and angelic smile.

I felt like I was mesmerized by it. I couldn't help myself but just stare at her,her hair,her beautiful pair of eyes that were like sparkling at me? Her cherry pink lips. 

Wait! What? What am I saying?! Argh! Get a grip dude! Stop staring at her!

""Excuse me. L.Joe-sshi?" She waved her hand in front of me. 

I manage to snapped out of my daze and look at her,"Oh sorry." I called out as I shook my head and put a hand on it.

"Well,ok. May I know what you like?" she asked again.

*You. Wait! What?! Argh!* I shook my head once more and open the menu so I would stop staring at her. 

"Erm,the Caramel Brulée Latte." I called out.

"Ok then,what sort of foods would you like?" She asked again.

It's sort of hard for me to choose the food since her voice kept on repeating in my head, "Ok then,what sort of foods would you like?"

That sentence just kept on replaying on my mine,*Why must she have such a sweet voice?* 

I cleared my throat and try to find a selection,but my eyes just kept flowing right back to her. She just blinked at me,and probably thought that I'm weird now.

"Erm," I couldn't choose anything now so at last I ended up asking her to pick for me,"... how about choosing for me instead?" I look at her.

She just blink at me with her adorable eyes,and why do I feel like I'm blushing?! 

"Hmm," was all she could said. I just stare at her every move. She look out the cold weather outside and turn to me,"Are you cold after the walk here?" 

Now that I think of it,it was freezing outside. "Uh,yeah." 

"Hmmm,since you have order your drink. How about a fresh home made cookies instead? Sorry if my selection is weird,I'm still new." She sheepishly scratched her head.

And I just sat there staring at her adorable expression,I just smile at her. Wait! I smile?! Infront of a girl?! That's not the L.Joe I am! Argh!

"Uh,sure." that was the only word that can come up of my mouth,since I was stunned by her. And for the first time! 

"Ok. Is there anything else,L.Joe-sshi?" She look at me.

This time a smirked appear on my face,"Yes. Called me 'Oppa'. Using the 'sshi' is just so formal." 

She just gaped at me,"Wh-What?" 

"You heard me." I smirked at her being my cool-self. 

"Erm,sorry L.Joe-sshi. But I don't know really know you. Besides,I don't take orders like that. Mian." She just bowed at me and took the menu out of my hands,without looking back she walked back to the counter.

*What?! She sure is a tough one. And the first one that is not interested in me.* A smirked appeared on my face as I saw her walking to the drinks section. 

*This is gonna be fun.* I smirked and started texting Teen Top.

-----------------------

~~~~~~~~~'s POV

*Ugh! I can't believe the jerk guy wants me to called him,'Oppa'. I rather puke on him than called him that. I sure hope he leaves quicker.* With a sighed I just turn my attention to Eunji making his drink, Caramel Brulée Latte.

 

"Eunji-ah!" I called out as I leaned over to get a closer look.

"Deh?" She asked without looking at me.

"What is Caramel Brulée Latte made of?" I blinked at her.

She just look to me and smile,"Its made out of Espresso and steamed milk flavored with caramel Brulée sauce,topped with sweetened whipped cream and caramel Brulée topping." Eunji happily explained as she but the topping on.

I just stare at the done latte in amazed. "Wow. Can I try making drinks next time?" 

Eunji just smile at me,"Sure. And here is the drink to L.Joe our school's kingka." 

I just took the drink from her and blinked,"You know that Taeyeon's cousin is him?"

She just nodded,"Yeah. A few days ago when I worked here. L.Joe suddenly appeared and I accidentally spilled a drink on him. With that,he turned super pissed off at me and called me a clumsy oaf." 

"Why? It wasn't your fault actually. People makes accidents." I look at her.

"Yeah. But don't go angry on him. When it's working time,we can't blame anybody. But blame ourselves. So have nice manners." She smile and handed me the latte with a tray on the bottom.

I just sighed,"All right. I'll be sweet on him. Just for you." I took the tray from her with his drink on it.

Breath in and let out a big sigh,paste a fake smile on my face,I went to served his drink. 

"Here is your latte sir." I place the drink in front of him and walked off until he called out. "Wait!" 

I frozed and turned back to him,"Yes? Is there anything that you want?"

"Yes. Can we be friends?" He look at me. I just stood there,stucked. I can't believe that the jerk guy wanted to be friends with the schools nerd? 

With a straight answer,I instantly replied. "No thank you. You wouldn't like it."

"But,please. Let's just be friends? You're the first girl that I'm to be friends with. Other girls I would just walked away on their offer." He called out once more.

*First girl? What does that mean? Girls at our school wanted him more than anything. Maybe being friends won't be that bad.* I sighed and turn to him. "All right. L.Joe-sshi."

He just smile at me,"Oppa." He corrected.

"Oppa?" I stare at him.

"Deh. We're friends now,so yeah. Oppa it is." He smile and sipped his drink.

*Huh?* I just stare at him and nodded,"Okay,oppa." 

With my respond he gave me his dazzling smile,I couldn't help but just stare at him. *Wow,so .. char-WAIT! He's a jerk! Don't fall for him!* I shook my head and walked back to the counter.

*I hope I didn't make a big mistake.* with sighed,I waited for his food to come.