The difference of between glasses and contacts

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

No One's POV

The 3 of them taught you all those things about serving and greeting,first off,they taught you greeting first.

"Okay! Pretend that Yoona and Yuri were random customers okay?" Jessica explained to you,you just nodded.

Yuri and Yoona happily sat down and smile at you.

"Now,what do you do?" Jessica asked and looked at you. You just stood there,puzzled a bit. You tried to remember the times you go to a cafe and how the waitress always serve you.

With the menu's in your hand and the notepad and pen in your apron pocket. You started to greet them and gave them the menu.

"Annyeong! Welcome to Sweet Latte. May I take your order?" You happily greeted them and place the 2 menu's on the table. 

"Yes,we would." Yuri and Yoona played along and started to read menu. Jessica just held a thumbs up at you and watch.

You just smile and waited for their order.

"Hmm,I'll have the strawberry shortcake,please?" Yuri called out and smile at you. 

You nodded and wrtie down the order. 

"And I'll have the pepermint mocha,please?" Yoona called out.

You nodded and added that to the menu. "Anything else?" 

"Nope,nothing else. Unless you have any suggestions that might fit well for our afternoon tea?" Yoona look at you. You just stood there puzzled,you don't even know anything about today's special.

"Err.." You softly mumbled out. Jessica just chuckle and came to your side,"We will be having home-made cookies today. It might help you feel more like home here." Jessica called out and helped you.

You just smile at her,Jessica just wink at you. "Hmm,that sounds nice! Okay! We'll have one." Yuri called out.

"Okay then. ~~~~~~~,please write it down." Jessica ordered. You nodded and wrote it down neatly.

"Good job! But,~~~~~~~~ -ah! You must memorise our today's special. And must think what fit the customers appetitite on the time of day. When the weather is hot,offer them something cold and icy to refresh them. When,its cold,like winter. Offer them our special hot chocolate and baked cookies." Jessica explained.

You just nodded,"Ok. I'll be better next time." 

"Good. Now,it's serving time." Jessica called out and lead you to the counter table.

"First,you put the paper and pushed it down on this pointy thing. But don't cut yourself." Jessica pointed to the thing on the counter. You nodded in understanding and carefully pushed the list of orders down on it.

"But make sure,you don't poke the words too. Taeyeon unnie may have a hard time reading it." Jessica warned again. You nodded again and pushed it down making the blank pages filled with a hole.

"Good job. Now,ring the bell to tell Taeyeon that there is an order." Jessica pushed the bell in front of you.

You nodded and pushed it. 

DING! The bell rang.

"A order is it?" Taeyone stood up from her seat and look at you. You just smile and nodded. "Ok then." Taeyeon smile at you and pulled out the list of orders.

She went to the back and shouted out all the orders,"One strawberry shortcake! One pepermint mocha and last,one home made cookies!" Taeyeon shouted out.

"Got it!" Hyoyeon nodded and started making  the desserts while Sunny went to do the drinks.

"Wow." You called out as you saw Sunny making the beverages on the other side of the cafe.

She professionally pour the drink in and out,and decorated the top part with whipped cream and pepermint chocolates.

Jessica just smile and led you to the other side,"This is the drinks section,Eunji and Sunny worked here. So,you have to come here and take the drinks."

"Ok." You nodded. "Here it is! One pepermint mocha. Yoona must have order this right?" Sunny beamed at you and held the drink out.

"Yes,how'd you know?" You cautiously took the drink from her,surprised.

"Yoona loves pepermint mocha. Hope you had fun so far." Sunny beamed at you. You just smile,"Gomawo Sunny."

"Called me,'Unnie' we're almost a family in this restaurant right?" Sunny smile at you.

"Deh. Gomawo Sunny unnie." You giggle and turn to Jessica who was giving you pleading eyes.

"Ok. I'll call you unnie too." You smile at her.

"Yay! Another sister! And she has the same surname as me. I would introduce you to my sister someday." Jessica smile at you.

You just chuckle and went to serve the drink. You cautiously carried the tray with the drink on it.

Jessica smile and took the drink away and place it on the table,"Here,let me showed you how to carry it." She took the tray away from you.

Jessica expertly put the tray on her hand and put the drink on top of it.she then walked to the Yoona and Yuri.

"Here is your drink." Jessica expertly put the drink down infront of her. Yoona just smile and accepted the drink. "Gomawo."

You examined her every move and nodded in understanding. 

"Now do you know?" Jessica smile at you. "Yes!" You beamed at her. She just chuckle and push the tray to you,"Now is the food."

You nodded and took the tray to the counter where the foods are waiting. Taeyeon rang the bell and beamed at you,"Foods ready. Remember to come to the counter when I rang the bell."

"Deh." You smile at her and put the strawberry shortcake on top of the tray and the home made cookies on it too. Jessica watch your every move and a smile spread on her face. *Such a fast learner.*

You went over to their side and put the food in front of Yuri and the cookie in the middle,"Enjoy." 

"We will." Both of them said unison. You just bowed at them and walked back to the counter.

"Woo!" Jessica clapped her hands. "Am I ready?" You look at her. 

Taeyeon came by her side and nodded,"You are. My cousin will be here around in the evening." 

"Okay,I'm ready for anything." You smile at her.

"Good. Now follow me ~~~~~~~~." Taeyeon dragged you with her.

"To where?" 

"The eye doctor. We need to get contacts for you." Taeyeon said.

"But,why?" You look at her.

"You need one. Eunji wears them too. But she only wears them on work. It's in our dresscode that we couldn't wear glasses. I hope you understand. Cause if you wear your glasses it might fall in the food somehow and you would have trouble fixing it up again." Taeyeon explain.

You nodded in understanding and just followed her to her car.

After a few minutes,we finally reach the eye doctor place. Taeyeon pulled me in and told the assistant that she had made an appointment minutes ago.

"Right this way." The assistant led the way,and the both of you followed her.

----------------

~~~~~~~~~~~'s POV

I got into the room and saw all those gadgets that we're meant to check your eyes and everything. To tell the truth,it was kinda creepy. 

Taeyeon told me to sit down on the bed while she sat on the stool. The assistant told us to wait awhile and left the room. Now,it was me and Taeyeon,my new boss.

I look at her and asked her random questions,"Why are you opening a cafe shop unnie?" I look at her. She just eyed me,I had just realized that I called her unnie and quickly apologized.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry! I didn't mean to call you unnie." I apologize again and again.

She just chuckle,"It's alright. And I can't find an answer to reply your question,so mian." 

"Oh,it's alright." I kept myself shut until the doctor came.

Minutes pass,and the doctor came. He was now examining my eye and took out the perfect contacts for my eye. He gently and carefully place it in my eyes.

After putting the last one,he pulled back. "There. Does it hurt? Can you see?" 

It was all blurry for a second,but I manage to see everything clearer than ever. It was amazing,I don't need the frames anymore. But it was hard to put in the contacts.

"Yes. I can see now." I replied..

"Okay then. Taeyeon,here is the package of her stuff." He greeted at Taeyeon.

"Gomawo,Mr.Lee. Remember to come by my cafe." Taeyeon smile at him.

"Oh I will. On christmas time,me and my family love your cafe's hot chocolates." He smile back and shook her hand. I just got down from the bed and waited for her at the doorway.

"Gomawo." I bowed at him. He just smile and waved goodbye.

Taeyeon led me out of the optemerist and send me back to the cafe.

It was now packed with people. "Wow." I called out as the business was running well.

Taeyeon just smile and got out of the car. I got out too and walked in the cafe. 

"Hey! Unnie and ~~~~~~ are back!" Yuri called out while serving the customers. I just beamed and smile at the customers who were waving at me with a friendly smile paste on each their face.

Eunji came out of the kitchen and her eyes widened when she saw me,"Omo! ~~~~~~~~! Is that you?!" Eunji was wearing her contacts too. And she look so pretty in it. Not the nerdy girl I know.

Eunji was also shocked with my appearance,and she saw me as the beauty princess instead of the nerdy girl too. "Wow,they look like twins." Some customers whispered out.

I heard it and stare at Eunji puzzle,*We look like twins?!* 

The rest of them came out and saw me and Eunji,"Omo! They do look like twins. Just that Eunji has black hair while ~~~~~~~~~ has brownish hair. You guys look so beautiful!" They cheered out.

Eunji and I just look at each other,and burst into laughter. "Wow. I never knew you had look so beautiful without your glasses,~~~~~~!" Eunji called out.

"Me neither!" I replied back,feeling the same way. Taeyeon just smile and happily introduce,"The twins! That's both their names now. Eunji,the drinks nerd and ~~~~~~~~~~~,the waitress nerd." Taeyeon winked at the both of us. 

We just chuckle at her funny way of describing us. 

*Wow,nerd twins.* I smile at Eunji. 

"Waitress!" A customer called out. "Oh right! Back to work girls!" Jessica being the assistant snapped her fingers. "Okay." All of them went back to work.

Taeyeon just told me to wait until her cousin comes in the evening,meanwhile she told me to watch how they serve while waiting.

I nodded and hang with Sunny and Eunji at the drinks section.