Oppas?

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

 

~~~~~~~~'s POV
 
After lunch, I thanked Teen Top and L.Joe, of course. Eunji didn't. She's sort of shy? Well, anyways, right now I'm taking notes. 
 
Next week were having another history exam, Yay! I love exams! Well, I'm a nerd. I love spending my time reading books and studying, ... etc. 
 
Anyways, one more minute to go and the bell would-
 
Bbring!
 
Unsecond thought, make it one second. "Okay, take these notes and you well do well." my history teacher told us. We got up, greeted her goodbye and walked out of the classroom.
 
Eunji came out the last, she had to ask some pointers from our history teacher. After her asking, she came out. 
 
"Done?" I asked. 
 
She nodded. "Deh. I'm done. Let's go to work."
 
I smile and we walked out of the school building.
 
Walking to the cafe was fun, exciting. Since, both of us like to spazz about exams. Yeah, we're nerds, don't forget that.
 
Anyways, we've finally reached the front doorstep. Got in and greeted our unnie's.
 
"Annyeong! We've came!" Both of us called out in unison. Jessica unnie greeted us while serving a customer. "Oh! Finally. Go and get ready. We need an extra hand right now." Jessica smile. We nodded and went to the back and change.
 
After changing into our uniforms, we came out. Taeyeon pass by, and we greeted her. "Annyeong, Taeyeon unnie." We called in unison.
 
She just smile and pass by us. We just walked pass her, until she suddenly called out. "Oh! ~~~~~~~~!" 
 
I stopped and turn to her, "Deh?" 
 
She pulled out a check, "Here, you've hard these weeks. Your paycheck." 
 
My eyes widend, *Oh my gosh! I've finally got paid!* I accepted it and bowed hundred of times. She just chuckle, "Okay, stop it. You're gonna break your back."
 
"Gomawo, Taeyeon unnie." I called out all over and over again. She just smile and ruffled my hair. "Go and work."
 
I just saluted her, "Yes ma'm!" She just smile and went to the counter.
 
I came to Eunji's side at the drinks section, "So? What did Taeyeon unnie said?" 
 
I happily held out the check, she just smile widely at me. "Congratulations! You've finally got your check. I was wondering why haven't you got paid yet." 
 
I just smile, "Yeah... how about walking to the smoothie shop after our shift ended?" I offered. She just nodded, "Sure."
 
"~~~~~~~~~~!" Seohyun unnie called from the kitchen. I turn my attention to the kitchen, "Deh?"
 
"Come on to the back! I need help." She yelled out once more. I nodded, "Araso."
 
"Bye Eunji, chat with ya later." I waved to her and went to the kitchen. 
 
 
I've entered the kitchen and look around, Hyoyeon smile and pointed to another side. "Gomawo unnie." I bowed and ran to Seohyun's side.
 
I've entered the room store for food, spices, vegetables ... etc. "What is it unnie?" I asked while entering.
 
Seohyun was looking for something, I just blinked at her. "Come here." She said. I went over.
 
"Yes?" I asked again. "Help me with these vegetables, please? I'm short of hand, I couldn't carried all of these out." Seohyun beamed and handed me the vegetables in her arms.
 
I nodded in understanding and took the vegetables from her, I walked out of the kitchen and place them down on her station. Seohyun came out with the rest of it. 
 
"Good job." She smile my way while she place the rest of the vegetables on her station. "Is that all? Do you need help chopping them? Washing them?" I asked. 
 
Seohyun just smile, "You're getting more smarter, and helpful too. And yes, I need help on the washing and chopping. Theres a big buffet tonight. Our oppa's birthday." Seohyun beamed as she place the vegetables into a basket and rinse them.
 
"Our oppa's?" I looked at her confused, while washing the vegetables. 
 
Seohyun just beamed, "Yes, our cafe has a lot of family. There is the Super Cafe and SHINing cafe." 
 
"Woah." I called out as I hear more of her info. "How come I've never met them?" I questioned.
 
"You're about to, tonight. Theres a big buffet made for all of us. I'm sure Taeyeon unnie will allow you and Eunji to come."  Seohyun beamed while pouring all the water away.
 
*Hmm, maybe I'll stay tonight.* I thought and continue to wash the vegetables. 
 
After helping Seohyun with the vegetables, I went out to help Jessica, Yoona and Yuri unnie. 
 
I took the tray and went to help them. 
 
Serving smiles to those customers just lit up my day. And again, I serve ... him. Him as in L.Joe.
 
He seems to come here more often now, at least, that's what Eunji told me. 
 
"Why do you say that?" I asked her while putting the drinks on the tray.
 
"Cause, he said it himself that he will never come here anymore. But then again, it seems like every week he appears in thie cafe when you started to work here." Eunji called out in a suspicious tone, she's of course curious about it. 
 
I just eyed her, "Are you serious? You're saying that L.Joe came here cause of me?"
 
"Hmm, now that you put it that way, and I think yes. You've got the kingka in your hands." Eunji smile.
 
I just gaped at her, *What the hell?! Seriously?! Oh my gosh!* I felt myself heatening up, but just shook the thought out of my head. 
 
"Okay, now whose order is this?" I asked while pointing to the latte. Eunji just look at it and back to the list, "L.Joe's."
 
Okay, now I'm freaking out. "Muh?" I look at her. She just nodded and put the latte on the tray, patted my head and whispered one sentence in me, "Good luck."
 
I breathe in and out, carried the latte and walked really slowly to his table. Every step I take my heart was beating really fast in a an unnormal speed
 
*Why do I feel so shy? Scared? Ugh! Why? I don't act like this all the time.* I breathe in as I put the latte infront of him. L.Joe stopped texting on his phone and turn to me.
 
I just calm myself down and bowed at him, "Enjoy." 
 
He just smile, "I will."
 
That smile of his, my heart is starting thump even louder, cheeks flushing red. L.Joe just eyed me, "Why are you so red today?"
 
"H-Huh? Wh-What do y-you mean?" I stuttered a lot while asking. He just eyed me, "Why do you keep stuttering too?"
 
"U-Uh, just enjoy your drink." I quickly said and went away. He just look at me, *Huh? Strange, but cute.* 
 
After his drink, L.Joe left. I sighed in relief as I shut the cafe door. 
 
I went to Eunji's side, she just beamed at me. "Well, you manage to make it?"
 
"Yes." I softly muttered out as I touched my burning cheeks. "Why are you burning up? Here!" Eunji put a cold drink infront of me. I just took it and drank it.
 
After drinking every last drop of it, I gave the cup to Eunji. Eunji took it and smile, "Better?"
 
"Yes, gomawo." I smile. 
 
As I watch Eunji make all those drinks, I suddenly blurted out, "Eunji-ah! Where is Super cafe and SHINing cafe?"
 
Eunji stopped making putting the condensed milk and turn to me, "You mean Super Junior oppa's and SHINee oppa's?" 
 
"So, you know them?" I perked up in interest. She just nodded, "Deh, I've met them before. They're really kind."
 
"Really? What are they like?" I asked, but to my respond Eunji said nothing and place the made drink infront of me. "That's for you to find out." was the only word that she mumbled out.
 
I just pouted, "Meanie." I muttered out and went to serve the drink. 
 
----------
 
No One's POV
 
After serving all those foods, it was finally closing time. 
 
"Annyeong. Walk home safely." you bid goodbye and shut the cafe door. Jessica smile and patted your head, "You've worked hard." You just nodded.
 
She just smile, "Oh! They're here." Jessica suddenly blurted out which made you jumped.
 
*Who's here?* You furrowed your eyebrows and turned around. "Woah." You softly called out as you saw 14 boys coming. 
 
"Why are they so many?" You asked yourself. "C'mon!" Eunji grabbed you and dragged you all the way to the back door. 
 
"What? Hey!" You called out as the two of you were pushed outside. "What are we doing here?" You asked Eunji. 
 
"To tell you to have manners to them." Eunji replied.
 
You gave her a look, "Oh c'mon! I'm not 4 or 5, okay? I'm a Junior! And I'm gonna be a Senior next year!" You emphasizes each word out. Eunji just smile and held 2 thumbs out. "Good girl. Now let's go in! Oppas!" Eunji shouted out loud.
 
You winced at her volume, "Oh gosh! Eunji!" You ran in.
 
"Eunji-ah!" You screamed once more and enter the cafe. "Oh my gosh." You called out as you saw the 14 handsome, charming, cute, guys infront of you.
 
You were loss for words and just stood there. Eunji saw you and came over. "Oppas! This is Jung ~~~~~~~! The one that i talk about everyday." 
 
One of them came over, "Oh. So you're the first girl to made friends with Eunji. Hi! I'm Leetuek! The owner of Super cafe." He held out his hand.
 
You just cleared your throat, and shook his hand. Both of you released hands and a smiley one came over, "Hi! I'm Onew! Real name, Lee Jinki! I'm the leader of SHINing cafe!" He beamed.
 
You just smile and shook his hand, all of them seem so friendly that you were starting to calm down. 
 
"And their are your oppas. Cause we're in the same company, SM! They create their own cafes while we create ours." Eunji explained.
 
*Oh.* You thought and nodded. "Annyeonghaesaeyo, Jung ~~~~~~~~ imnida." You immediately introduce yourselves.
 
All of them nodded and introduce each of them to you. (A/N : Ahh, lazy to write the introduction, mian>
 
After the introduction, Taeyeon came out of the kitchen with a trolley full of foods. "Oh! You've came! Sit! Food is served." 
 
They nodded and sat down, Eunji sat next to you while you sat next to Taemin. 
 
Hyoyeon and all of your unnies came out dressed in their casual clothes. You look at Eunji's uniform and yours too. *Will it be okay if I wore my uniform?* You thought and shook Eunji.
 
"Eunji..." You softly whispered. 
 
She look at you, "Deh?"
 
You pointed to your uniform, Eunji was puzzled at first, then burst into a soft laughter. "Don't laugh." You softly hissed at her.
 
She just chuckle and stopped. "It's alright to wear them, don't worry." 
 
You sighed in relief, "Good." 
 
Your unnies serve the food and open up all the lids, "Waa!" was the word that came out of everyone's mouth. Including you and Eunji.
 
"It smells so delicious. Seohyun, you're cooking is getting better." Eunhyuk cheered. 
 
"Gomawo." She giggle. "Let's eat." Taeyeon cheered and turn on the music, to help fit the mood. 
 
Everyone nodded and wolfed down on the delicious food.