Special Note

FOREVER: EP 2

 

Hello, this is Reowesome. Forever: EP2 was first written in the year 2016 and finally ended in 2022. I am grateful for all the supports I’ve received for those past few years. I am glad to be a part of  this community. I am grateful for the readers who gave so much love into this story. I’ve read so many wonderful comments along the way.

 

 

This story has a special place in my heart. It was the first ever story I’ve written based on the reflection of my past life. An inspiration from another story that blooms into my own. I left the story for three years because I was ill. I was struggling. I lose my passion in writing because of my mental-illnesses. But, seeing how much support I got, new comments every single year from old and new readers, I wanted to continue. I also thought it was my time to give myself that closure. I wanted to move forward.

 

 

Jessica’s and Taeyeon’s characters were based on my experiences of running away from the past. I was this person who blamed myself for all the bad things that happened in my life back then. At the same time, I refused to acknowledge that I messed up, that I’ve made mistakes that ruined me and my relationships with others. I was heartbroken and I hurt so many people along the way. But now, I’ve realized that we all make mistakes. We are not perfect. We can’t constantly save others. We can’t save ourselves sometimes too. We get hurt. We’ll get heartbroken. We’re stuck at the bottom at some point in our lives.

 

However, no matter what happen, the past is the past. It is painful but we have to move on. Sure, this world is not a beautiful place. It is filled with those whom will take advantages of you. Yet, it doesn’t mean happiness is not there. We can messed up and it’s okay. The guy I love told me that the past is obviously painful. But holding on to it for the rest of my life will not do any good. Instead of regretting, I cope with it and step forward. Sure, we don’t know what lies in the future. We are unsure of the roads we are taking. But it is better than not doing anything.

 

 

I hope that my story will encourage those around me. It’s alright to make mistakes. It’s normal to be hurt. Our lives are not always colorful. What matters is; how you see the world in your perspective. Sadness is not a weakness. We are allowed to cry and be broken. It’s okay to accept our mistakes.

 

As long as we live and breath, take the chance to get back up. Never let yourself stuck in the darkness because someday, you’ll find people that appreciate you for who you are; family, close friends and a partner.

 

Thank you for continuous support and love for Forever: EP2. I will continue on to write more stories in the future.

 

 

With love, Reowesome.