PART 1

FOREVER: EP 2

PART 1

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            Today is my first day of working in a new facility, I admit I do feel quiet nervous since this is my first time ever being around adults with mental problems. I’ve graduated and work as a psychotherapist for almost 2 years now. My experiences so far is handling teenagers with abusive pasts, ually harassed and so on. Young people are easier to face since they still have chances to be cured through therapies. However, adults are different. A doctor can simply be fool by a patient with a smart mind and their violent acts are far more dangerous. I do wish I have calm, sane patients. I’m not ready facing a rough one yet.

 

            The guards open the gate for me and I drove inside towards the parking lot. Well, the place turns out to be better than what I have expected. The buildings seem to be in good conditions-just looking by the still-bright paint. Even the grass is green, flowers blooming and bushy trees at every corner. I might be comfortable working here than the last facility I worked at. I exit my car and sees a woman standing near the door. She is taller than me, her long black hair let loose and she wears a white lab coat with a nametag. I assume she’s also a worker here. She’s probably given the responsibility to show me around.

 

“Are you Dr. Jessica Jung?” She politely asked.

 

I nod my head before bowing. “Yes, I’m here as the new psychotherapist.” I said.

 

“My name is Dr. Seo Ju Hyun. Since you’re older, you can just call me Seohyun.” Seohyun smiled at me. I thought she was older considering how mature she looks than me. “I’ll be showing you around the facility today, Dr. Jung.”

 

“Oh, please. Just call me Jessica. We are working together.”

 

“Alright, Jessica. Let’s go inside, shall we?” I only nod my head as a respond. Seohyun opens the door and we both walk together.

 

            She carefully explain to me every parts of the facility while pointing her finger around. I make sure I listen well to every words she said because I certainly do not want to be lost in such a huge facility. Seriously, whoever owns this must be really rich. Some doctors pass by us and I introduce myself to them. I found a few are the same age as mine, like Dr. Kwon Yuri and Dr. Kim Hyoyeon. I only know their names but at least having some people that knows me is good especially since I’m a newbie here. Seohyun soon finish the ‘tour’ after almost an hour. She didn’t show me the other building where the patients’ room are since only authorized doctors can go inside. I didn’t mind since my feet are already hurting from walking around this place.

 

“Here is your office.” She opened the door. I’m a bit disappointed by how my office looks like. The walls are painted all-white and a simple, grey lamp hanging on the ceiling. A desk is place almost the center of the room along with the two chairs; one has cushions while the other is just a steel chair. Besides a few pictures hanging on the empty wall and an empty shelf, nothing interest me.

 

“I know, , right?” Seohyun interrupt. We both chuckle. Guess she knows how I feel. “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to working in an office like this.” She said.

 

“Yeah. Anyway, thanks for showing me around the facility.” I smiled to her.

 

“Sure, you’re welcome. You can always ask for help from me.”

 

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

 

She nods with a slight smile and looks at her wrist watch. “I’m going to have a session with a patient. Mr. Lee said you can start having sessions today if you’re ready. If you don’t, you can always start tomorrow.” She informed.

 

“Nah, it’s alright. I’m ready. It’s better than doing nothing.” I put down my bag on the desk.

 

“I guess so. You can take your patients’ files from Officer Jin. He’s in charge of keeping the safety of information and archives.”

 

“Okay, I’ll go see him.”

 

“Good luck for your first day, Dr. Jung.” Seohyun patted my shoulder before walking out from my office. Even when I told her to call me Jessica, she still have manners towards older people and call me Dr. Jung. I can’t really complaint about it. In fact, it’s nice to see people like her still around these days. Not to be negative, but most human in this world doesn’t care about being polite to elderly anymore.

 

            I walk outside to find Officer named Jin to take my patients’ files in order to start sessions with them. I’m feeling anxious yet curious about how they’ll look like and what kind of attitudes they have. I’m also interested to know the mental illness I have to deal. I can’t help but feeling excited! Call me weird, it’s not my fault for having such deep passion in my work. I’ve always wanted to help people with mental problems; curing them and making their minds normal once again. I don’t do this for the fame, I do this for the sake of humanity. After a while, I finally found someone wearing an officer suit. It might be him.

 

“Mm, hello?” I approached the young man with short, black hair. He seems to be almost the same age as Seohyun. He turn towards me and smile before bowing. Can’t deny he has good-looks.

 

“May I help you, Doctor-?” He squinted his eyes.

 

“Jessica, Jessica Jung. I’m a new doctor here.” I introduced myself.

 

“Ah, yes. Mr. Lee told me about you. I am Officer Jin, I’m in charge of keeping the safety of the patients’ information. Pleased to meet you, Dr. Jung.”

 

“Pleased to meet you too, Officer Jin.” I slightly bowed at him. “Anyways, I’m here to take my patience’s files.” I said.

 

“Oh, already starting sessions on the first day, huh?” Jin chuckles and turn to this tall, steel drawers to look for the files I needed.

 

“Yeah, I kind of excited to start and meet my patients.”

 

“Glad to know you’re an enthusiastic doctor.” He finally found it and handed the files to me. “Sorry, I accidently saw a name there.” He shyly rub the back of his neck.

 

I chuckle and shook my head. “It’s fine. I’m not a secretive doctor. Besides, you’re the one keeping the information safe.” We both smile to each other. “By the way, what was the name you saw?” I asked, feeling curious.

 

“I happened to know this patient. She’s been here for almost 3 years now. Her doctors change over the years and not a single one managed to cure her mental illness. I heard rumors she was very hard to handle. She wasn’t the violent type though, she was the one who doesn’t talk-at all. Every session, she never say a single word and just kept quiet. It’s like she was away from reality.” Jin explained. Somehow, this patient picks my interest. I never face with someone like her before, so it might be a challenge for me. This where my skills are really put to the test. I’ll make sure she’ll be the last one to have a session with me to have longer time together.

 

“What’s her name?” I asked once again.

 

“Her name is Kim Taeyeon.” Jin answered.

 

***

 

            My first session start with a male patient named Park Jimin. He has messy, red hair. Not that tall and big but has a good body. I know cause he keeps showing me his toned abs. He seems like a normal boy. He’s flirting and constantly complimenting me on how beautiful I look as he shows off his muscular body. He acts like that for 30 minutes after we start our session and suddenly acts as a different person. He hides in the corner of the room, his legs folding to his chest while his wide eyes looking around like a child. Jimin has two personalities; a manly-Busan boy and a five years old little Jimin. He changes during unexpected times. He soon turns into his manly self after I tried soothing his crying for almost an hour.

 

            Second one is Choi Sooyoung, a 170cm tall young woman who thinks she is a ‘top actress’ in Korea and soon will be receiving a Grammy Award. She is almost like a sane person; very easy to talk with and cooperative. Not to mention has a good sense of humor. Well, if it wasn’t for the flower crown she wears on her head, I would have thought she’s not a patient here. She thought I’m interviewing her. So, she gets angry once in a while when I asked her personal questions but quickly calms down. I also found out she is very obsessive when it comes to food.

 

            The next two patients doesn’t have much problems. They still in their sane minds and could do the sessions properly. I look at the time on my phone, it’s 3.00 PM and I’m already tired-mentally and psychically. I never would have thought the job is this tiring. I guess because I only sat and talked with the teenage patients before. I had to calm down a crying man-baby and act like some kind of MC earlier. I sigh heavily. Honestly, I can’t wait to go home and sleep. I start to miss the times I just doze off after a session. Now, I can’t do that since I have many patient to deal with. I look at the person’s file for the next therapy session. My eyes widen when I read the name. Kim Taeyeon, my last patience of the day and the one I’ve been expecting.

 

            I look at the small picture of hers’. She has big, round eyes, long-brown hair, slightly chubby cheeks, pale skin and has a V-shaped jawline. Wow, she actually looks really pretty. I don’t know what she would look like when I see the real her after this. Her face might look different since the photo got taken a few years back. I am curious about her. Kim Taeyeon. That name keeps repeating in my mind. I wonder if she really is hard to handle like Officer Jin said. Certainly be a hard task, but I love taking risks for the sake of my patience! Suddenly, someone knocks on my office’s door. It must be the officer in charge of bringing Kim Taeyeon.

 

“Yes, come in.” I put the files inside the desk’s drawer.

 

 A tall officer, with blonde hair walks inside while bringing the patient I have been waiting to meet. My eyes widen a bit; shock by her appearance. Kim Taeyeon doesn’t look like a patient at all. Her long, brown hair is tied loosely, her skin is fair, she seems to be a lot skinnier than in her picture, short and has a petite body. She looks so small wearing that baggy, grey jumpsuit. Makes her look so-child like? Taeyeon doesn’t even look or glance at me. She just stands there, her eyes staring down at her feet.

 

“Kim Taeyeon never talks or have an outburst. So, it will be safe for you, doctor.” The Officer named Namjoon informed.

 

“Thank you for escorting Ms. Kim. You may leave and I’ll call when the session is over.” I told him. He makes sure to Taeyeon to the chair before leaving my office. I look at Kim Taeyeon for a while. She doesn’t seem to even move an inch, people might understood her as a dead body if they didn’t see her breathing.

 

I clear my throat. “Dr. Jessica Jung, first session. Patient, Kim Taeyeon.” I said through the small mic. Yes, we have to record every single session with a patient. Those recordings will be kept as an information for other doctors and their medication perception. I have listed some questions for her already. Not much, but probably would get her to talk and response.

 

“So, Ms. Kim. My name is Dr. Jung. I’m here as your new doctor.” I introduced myself first. Like I expected, she does not response so I continued. “I’ve heard news about you. You are hard to handle they say. You never talk or spoke a word before ever since you entered this facility.” Taeyeon doesn’t show any kind of interest at all. Her eyes look at another direction, this time it’s the wall. I keep trying. “I told myself I will still try my best to help you even I would be ignored.” Again, not even the slightest respond. Oh God, she’s harder than I thought. I take a deep breath to stay compose. I once again try to attract her attention. “Hey, I know it’s scary especially when you’re here for almost 3 years. That’s why I want to help you, Ms. Kim. I want to cure your illness. I want to heal your wounded self. I’ll make sure to bring you out from this horrible place and won’t ever go back again.” I said, leaning my body a bit forward this time. I sigh heavily when I have another silent ‘answer’ from her.

 

Damn.

 

Keep yourself together, Jessica. You are professionally trained to do this job properly. “Ms. Kim, I’d like to ask you a few questions.” I didn’t bother since she won’t give me a respond anyway. “How are you doing? Are you feeling well?”

 

Silence.

 

“I’m curious about your childhood. May telling me some stories?” I asked.

 

Silence.

 

“Have anyone-ever abuse you or hurt you before? Someone really bad you hate?”

 

Another silence.

 

“Did you ever feel insecure inside? Doubting yourself and who you are?”

 

Again, silence.

 

I start to feel a bit offend by her quietness. “Mm, how about your teenage years? Anything special about it?”

 

Silence, again and again.

 

             An hour of questioning, I didn’t even get a single answer from her! Dang, I thought I could handle her but she really is a hard one to ‘crack open.’ Not even once, she looks at me or glance. She just sits there-her eyes still staring at the same wall and her body position is the same. Doesn’t her back hurts sitting like that? I guess there is not much I could do for this session. I am sure she won’t make any progress if I keep asking questions. I could only sighs at the face of failure. “Dr. Jung, first session ends, patient Kim Taeyeon.” I said through the recording mic before turning it off. I lean my back on the chair and looks at ‘statue’ Kim Taeyeon.

 

“I wonder what’s in that mind of yours’. Are you really thinking or-there’s nothing anymore? If you only respond to me once, it would great. I’m not even sure if you’re listening to every word I said.” Suddenly, her head moves a bit. I lean forward, anticipating what’s coming next. Will she finally respond to me? Unfortunately, it only ends up with a disappointment. When I finally see a small hope, turns out she only moves her head to look at another wall. Is the wall much more interesting than me? Let’s just end it here before I’ll be the one going crazy sitting with her. I press a red button on the table and soon Officer Namjoon comes to the office.

 

“Already finish?” He asked and I just nod. He laughs when he sees my reaction. “Don’t be sad. You’re not the first doctor having difficulties with Kim Taeyeon. Believe, us, Officers too are having a hard time because of her.” He said.

 

“I can’t imagine my next session with her.” I sighs.

 

He chuckles. “Rest well at home, Doctor.” He then escorts Taeyeon out from the office.

 

            I look up at the ceiling, my mind keeps thinking about Kim Taeyeon. How can I help her? She is very hard to approach, somehow I don’t feel regret to have patience with anger issues. They would be better than her. At least, I would get responds every time I ask questions and won’t get offended. 6PM, it is time for me to go home. I can’t wait to have a very long cold shower after this. I really need to clear my mind. Don’t want to come to work tomorrow with so much stress. I pick up my bag and walks out from the office.

 

“Going home, Doctor?” Officer Jin asked. He is with another officer, slightly shorter and has short, brown hair. He wears a nametag on his uniform, his name is Kim Taehyung.

 

“Yeah.” I shortly replied with a smile.

 

“How’s Kim Taeyeon? Did she gave you a hard time?”

 

I chuckle bitterly. “Sure did. An hour without a respond. It feels like I’m talking to a pole.”

 

“Well, all of her doctors before had a hard time too. I heard they stop taking her as a patience after a few sessions.” Officer Taehyung said.

 

“I won’t give up though. I’ll help her for sure, even if it takes me a thousand sessions with her.”

 

Officer Jin smiles at me. I can’t help but blush a bit because of him. Well, I can’t deny that this younger man has really good looks, not to mention a good body. “I’m happy to hear that, Doctor. Hopefully, you can cure her. It’s sad to see a beautiful girl like her to be trap in this kind of place.”

 

“I understand. I should get going. Have a nice evening.” I bow at the two Officers before leaving the two of them to the parking lot. I enter my car, starts the engine and drives out from the place. I look around the building where the patience live. I see a familiar figure standing near the window, looking at the sunset. “Taeyeon?” I stop my car to take a look. I can’t really see her face so lean outside of my car’s window. Wait, is she-crying? I think I see a tear, or is it my imagination? A honk shock me from my thoughts.

 

“Doctor Jung?” Yuri called as she parked her scooter beside my car.

 

“Oh, hello, Yuri, Please, just call me Jessica or Sica for short.” I said with a smile.

 

“Okay, Sica. What are you doing here?” She asked.

 

“Nothing, I accidently drop something. I’m looking for it but I guess it’s already gone.” I lied. Yuri nods her head. “I see. Well then, you should be more careful in the future.” I only smiles at her as a respond. “Anyways, it’s getting late. I should get going before it rains.” She said.

 

“Have a safe trip.” I told her. She smiles and rides her white scooter away. I quickly look back at the window, to my disappointment she is already gone. I sigh. I wonder what I saw earlier was real, I am sure she was crying earlier. Did watching sunset remains her of something in the past? Maybe I should ask about it later in our next session. I drive back home while listening to some music. Once I arrive, I immediately take a long, cold shower to clear my mind. I didn’t bother to eat dinner tonight. I took Kim Taeyeon’s file to do more research about her. I need to find some way for her to respond back to me. It is a bit weird. I feel like her information isn’t complete like my other patients. There are only her full name, age, height, weight, diagnose, medication and a few more info. However, the file has no information about her past at all. Usually, it would the most crucial information to know about a patience.

 

Why is Kim Taeyeon so mysterious?

 

Author’s POV

 

            Today is Jessica’s second day of work, as usual she stops at her favorite café first to buy herself coffee and some pastries. She drives to the facility, enjoying some music and eating her breakfast. When she finally arrives, the box is already empty. Jessica exits her vehicle with the coffee in her hand. At the same time, Seohyun has also arrive with Hyoyeon. “Ah, hello.” Jessica greeted the two women. “Don’t need to be too formal, Sica.” Hyoyeon said with a smile. Seohyun soon joins them after getting all her stuff from the car.

 

“I heard Kim Taeyeon is one of your patient.” Seohyun spoke while the three of them walk together.

 

“Yeah. Everybody seems to know her. She must be really famous around here.”

 

“You can say like that. No doctor manage to help her. Many gave up after having her as a patience for a week.” Hyoyeon said, earning a slap on her arm.

 

“Aigoo, honey. You’re just going to make Sica unnie lose her confident.”

 

Jessica almost choke on her coffee when she heard Seohyun called Hyoyeon ‘honey.’ “Mm, honey?” She raised her eyebrow.

 

The two women look at each other before turning towards the confuse Jessica with awkward smiles. “Yeah, well, we didn’t want to tell you since we’re scared you might think us as weirdos.” Seohyun said.

 

“It’s okay, I’m a very open minded person. Trust me, I’ve met so many different people in my life.” Jessica gave them a reassuring smile.

 

“If you say so, I guess it’s okay to tell you. Seohyun and I are-married to each other. She’s practically the wife and I’m the ‘husband’.” Hyoyeon explained.

 

“We’ve been together for 5 years now. We met in collage and fall in love with each other ever since.” Seohyun sweetly smiles, remembering back the good times they shared. Jessica never thought a woman like Seohyun would be in love and married with someone same gender as her’s. It is a bit weird for her but love is limitness.

 

“It must be weird, right? Knowing the two of us are married.” Hyoyeon shyly rubbed the back of her neck.

 

“Honestly, I did feel a bit weird but everyone deserves happiness. I’m okay with it since you guys are my friends anyway.” Jessica smiled to the both of them.

 

“That’s good.” Seohyun smiles back to her. “But, can you please keep our relationship a secret? Not everyone here knows and we’re not ready to reveal our real status yet.” She said.

 

“Oh, of course, your secret is safe with me.”

 

            The three of them enters the building. Since it’s morning, the patients are release from their rooms to go outside to enjoy fresh air. Most of them are playing sports together while some just sit on the benches-minding their own businesses. Jessica looks outside the window, she smiles seeing her patients are doing well. Man-Jimin is playing basketball with some of the male patiences. Sooyoung is standing near a wall-grafecully waving, smiling and posing like she’s at the red carpet for an huge event. She chuckles at their silly actions. She continues to look at her other patients and notices someone is missing. A well-known one to be exact. She keeps looking around, but there seems to be no presence of her at all. “Looking for Taeyeon, huh?” A voice greeted her. Jessica turns around and sees Officer Jin walking towards her with a smile on his face. She smiles back at him.

 

“Taeyeon doesn’t come out from her room, isn’t it?”

 

Officer Jin nods his head to the question. “After a session, she would always lay on her bed and stares at the ceiling. She only moves during certain times like eating or taking a shower. Of course, the nurses are the ones who carries her around.”

 

“I never encountered with a patient like her before. I’ve heard of her kind of mental illness but it’s harder to handle than I had expected.” Jessica said.

 

“Well, don’t blame yourself, Doctor. Kim Taeyeon is a hard task for a doctor to handle. That’s why her doctors changed over the years because none of them could help her, even for a bit.” Officer Jin takes a sip of his coffee. “But, I believe you could cure her, doctor.” He turns to her and smile.

 

“How do you know, officer? I’m still new. All of her doctors before are experienced ones yet they couldn’t help her.”

 

“They couldn’t help her because they didn’t even make an effort to do so. Once they knew she wouldn’t respond, they stopped trying after the first session. I’m not a doctor but for me, not giving up on your patient is important. If the patient believes the doctor, the doctor needs to have the same faith to the patience too.”

 

Jessica smiles at his words.He might just be an officer, but everything he said are true. Jessica remembered when she was working at the old facility. The teenagers were rough to handle, some of them were beyond her limits. But, she never gave up because she wanted to cure them. Those teenagers are not different from Taeyeon and the other patients at this facility. Despite having their minds not sane anymore, in the end of the day they are still humans with feelings. Kim Taeyeon did not spoke or respond to anyone. But, it doesn’t mean she wants to be left alone. Instead, it is a sign that she needed help. “You’re a wise man, officer.” Jessica said. Officer Jin chuckles. “Nice to know that my opinions are accepted. Not many doctors are like that.”

 

“I’m the open-minded type of person.” She looks at her wrist watch and it is almost time for her first session. “I should get to my office.”

 

“I’m going to the patients. Good luck for your second day, doctor.” Officer Jin smiles.

 

“Thanks. Good luck to you too, officer.” Jessica said before going to her office.

 

            The day starts with the first patient, her name is Hyuna; cute yet very sudective. She was admitted to the facility by her parents after they founded out her social problem. She is so much harder to handle than yesterday’s patients. In order to escape the facility, she would seduce the male officers with her beautiful, y appearence so they would let her go. She almost succeed a few times until finally the warden decided to let female officers to guard her room. However, it turned out to be a total failure since she managed to seduce them too. “So, how do you feel right now?” Jessica asked during the middle of the session. Hyuna bits her lower lip as she seductively looks at the young doctor.

 

“I’m feeling a bit hot, doctor.” She replied, with such a gentle tone.

 

“Why’s that?” Jessica felt confused. She was sure that she already the air conditioner. Hyuna let out a chuckle.

 

“Maybe because-“ She leans a bit closer to Jessica. “There’s a beautiful, hot doctor sitting in front of me.” She whispered, making sure her breath brush on Jessica’s skin. Jessica quickly distances herself from Hyuna and clears . “I’m sorry, Hyuna. But, I’m not comfortable being so close-to you.”

 

“Now, now, doctor. Is it because you’re already feeling a tingly feeling down there?” Hyuna climbs up the desk so she could be closer to Jessica. “I can help you-to make it go away.” She her lips as she went closer. Jessica pushes the emergency button under the desk before standing up from the chair. “Okay, Hyuna. I think today will be enough. Thank you for your-cooporation.” She awkwardly smiled. Few seconds later, a female officer enters the office and pulls Hyuna from the desk. Some of the files scatter on the floor once she got down. Jessica sighs in relief. “Sorry, Dr. Jung.” The officer said. She is the only one that can resist from Hyuna’s seductions. That is why she is responsible to bring her for sessions and guard her cell.

 

“It’s okay, Officer Jiyoon. This is one of the challenges of my career.” Jessica bends down to pick up the files on the floor.

 

“I’ll bring her back to her room.” Officer Jiyoon slightly bows and forcefully drags Hyuna; who is trying hard to restraint herself. “Yah, come on!” Hyuna ignores the officer and looks back at Jessica. She sees a familiar name on one of the files Jessica is holding.

 

            “So, you’re patient is Kim Taeyeon, huh?” The doctor immediately looks at Hyuna when she heard the name. “She is famous here. The one that can never be heal. The person who will forever be away from reality.” Hyuna said. “Stop talking nonesense and let’s go!” Officer Jiyoon once again forcefully drags Hyuna with her. But, Jessica stops her. “Wait, officer.” She turns back at Hyuna. “What do you know about Kim Taeyeon?” She asked. Hyuna smirks. “She was admitted the same day as I was three years ago. Her room was just beside mine. For months, no doctors were able to heal her ‘wounded’ mind. She totally shut herself out from the real world.” She could see Jessica becomes uninterested with the information so she tells more. “But, no one knows when at night. She would whispered the same name over and over again. She nevers get tired of saying it.”

 

            The same name mentioned over and over again? Jessica thought. This new information she receives makes her more curious about what actually caused Taeyeon to get herself away from the reality of the world. What made her so traumatize in the past that it took away her ability to speak? Does it have to do with person she always mentioned at night? There is no specific evidence to support this fact but Jessica believes Hyuna did not lie about this. “What’s the name that she always mentioned?” Jessica asked. Hyuna ‘click’ her tongue and shakes her head as she has a croocked smile on her face. “I can’t tell you unless there is a reward.” Hyuna wiggled her eyebrows. “That’s enough! You’re going back!” Jiyoon pulls the patient out from the office. “I’ll be going now, doctor.” She said before closing the door.

 

“Ugh.” Jessica sighs heavily. She sits down and leans her back on the chair. Her eyes stare at Kim Taeyeon’s file on the desk as her mind wonders about the person Taeyeon always mentioned at night. What really did happened in the past until she decided to shut herself away from the real world? “Taeyeon, what happen to you?” She whispered while looking at the young woman’s picture in the file.

 

            The day goes on for Dr. Jung, she had sessions with another few patients before taking a break. She is lucky that she could even get herself a short recess, unlike other doctors that have their schedules packed with sessions for the whole day. Jessica decides to take some fresh air outside so she goes to take a walk at the park. Jessica tucks her hair behind her ear as she close her eyes-enjoying the cold breeze brushing on her skin. All the stress she felt earlier fades away bit by bit. She feels much more relax now. She would whispered the same name over and over again. She nevers get tired of saying it.

 

“Who did Taeyeon kept mentioning every night?” Jessica asked to herself. This is an important information she must get if she wants to help Taeyeon. Hyuna is (possibly) the only person who knows about it but she wouldn’t tell unless there is a reward for her. Jessica is fully aware of what she wanted and there is no way she would take that risk. “This is so complicated.” She ran her hand through her long hair. She has no clue on how to help Taeyeon and her illness. She could choose to give up but she didn’t want to end up like any of the other doctors before. She already promise to herself that she will never quit on trying to cure a patient no matter how hard it is.

 

“You seemed to be deep in your thoughts.” Jessica looks up and sees Yuri smiling at her. “On a break?”

 

“Oh, y-yeah. You must be on your break too.” Jessica said.

 

Yuri nods and takes a seat next to her. “I was suppose to have a session with a patient but he got sent to the solitary confintment last night for stabbing someone with a fork.” She calmly sips her coffee. Jessica shivers a bit by the story. “I-I see.” She awkwardly smiles. Yuri notices it and let out a chuckle. “Sorry I grossed you out.” Jessica shakes her head. “Nah, it’s just that-it rarely happens at the facility I used to work.” Actually, it never happens. The worst case Jessica had witnessed was a huge fight between some boys. It was quite bad because all of them got admitted to the hospital for serious injuries. “So, do you have another session with a patient after this?” Yuri asked.

 

Jessica nods. “Yeah, there’s Park Jimin and-Kim Taeyeon.” Yuri immediately looks at her once she heard the infamous name. “Kim Taeyeon, huh? I already guessed that he would do this.”

 

He?” Jessica felt curious.

 

“The owner of this facility. Not many know this, but Kim Taeyeon is a very special patient to him.” Yuri leans her back on the bench. “He would assigned any new doctors with excellent records to take care of Kim Taeyeon. He was really determined to help her but the only problem is none of the doctors could do it. Two, three sessions and we gave up just because we couldn’t make her respond to our questions.”

 

“Wait, hold on, what do you mean by we?” Jessica curiously looked at Yuri. The doctor sighs as she put on a small smile. “You caught that, huh?” Yuri sips the last remaining coffee before putting the glass down. “She used to be one of my patients when I first worked here. The owner thought I had an excellent record and assigned me to take care of Kim Taeyeon. I did heard news about her from other doctors but I didn’t believe it...until I finally experienced having sessions with her on my own.”

 

 Jessica nods. “So-how was it?”

 

“No matter what I asked or do, she-gave no responses at all. Even a slightest reaction. The only thing she did during a session was staring at the wall or-the floor. I couldn’t understand. I have tried so many alternatives but I failed. I was slowly losing my mind because I can’t do anything to help her. I felt like my presence was completely ignored by her. Sometimes, I thought if I even exist in front of Kim Taeyeon’s eyes.” Yuri let out a long, heavy sigh when she remembered those old times with the patient. She could feel the stress of taking care of Kim Taeyeon coming back to her once again. Jessica felt a bit guilty when she notices Yuri’s expression. “Sorry that you had to remember those hard times again. I am her doctor, so I was curious. I am hoping to find a small clue about her mental illness. Maybe it could lead me somewhere-for me to help her.” Jessica said. Yuri gently pats her back as she gives an encouraging smile. “Hey, it’s alright. I understand. I was in your position too, once. I really wish I could help you. Unfortunately, I don’t know a single thing about Kim Taeyeon besides what was written about her in the files.”

 

“It’s okay, Yuri. Your story did help me a bit. So, thank you.” Jessica smiles.

 

Yuri divert her attention towards the park, as she takes a long, deep breath. “I hope you’ll be the one that can help Kim Taeyeon. A beautiful young woman like her shouldn’t stay in this kind of place. I just think that it makes the ‘wound’ in her mind gets worse if she continues to be here.”

 

“I will do the best I could.” Jessica said.

 

***

 

            It’s 3 in the afternoon, Jessica just finished her session with baby-man Jimin 10 minutes ago. She swears she would buy toys for him just so he can stop crying whenever he turns into his ‘baby’ personality. She let out a sigh and takes out the file for the last patient of the day. The one she had anticipated since yesterday. She wonders if Taeyeon was the person she saw crying near the window. What makes her more curious now is the new information she received from Hyuna about Taeyeon. If she knows the name of that person Taeyeon called every night in her sleep, it might solve half of this problem. Her thoughts are disturb when someone knocks the door. “Yes, please come in.” She said. An officer entered while bringing along the quiet Taeyeon. Jessica got surprise.

 

“Hello, Dr. Jung.” The officer greeted.

 

“Why is her hair short?” Jessica immediately asked. Yesterday, her hair is long until it reaches down her back. But, today, her hair only reaches until half of her neck.

 

“Mm, she cutted her hair with a knife this morning. A female officer helped to cut her hair after that.” He replied. He lets Taeyeon sits down on the chair and carefully unlocks the handcuffs. “I’ll be going now. If you need anything, just press the button.” He bows before leaving the office.

 

            The room is silence. Jessica only looks at Taeyeon without saying a word to her. She observes her patient’s face-from her tired, empty eyes to her pale lips. She remembers seeing her yesterday. She was standing near the window while watching the sunset. Jessica wasn’t sure either it was true or not that she saw Taeyeon cried. Might as well give it a shot later, she thought. She straighten her back and pushes the record button. “Dr. Jessica Jung, second session. Patient, Kim Taeyeon.” She talked to the mic. She looks back at Taeyeon. “So, hello, Ms. Kim. How are you today?” She asked the normal question first. As she had expected, Taeyeon did not give a respond. Jessica continued. “You cut your hair, huh? It looks good on you.” She praised. The patient sitting in front of her keeps quiet as usual. Jessica could only sighs. She slightly smiles and continue the session.

 

            An hour passes with Jessica the only one talking, Taeyeon have sitted in the same position, staring at the same place the whole time. Jessica didn’t know how many times she had sighed today. The stress slowly building inside of her mind and she begins to feel how tiring Taeyeon’s ignorance towards her. The first day is already bad enough for her. There’s no difference for today too. She harshly puts the pen down on the desk and leans on the chair. If it weren’t for the security cameras around the room, she would have curse or even scream. She knows as a pyschotherapist, she needs to have patiences and be professional. However, Taeyeon ignoring her and not even bothering to listen to her question, it makes her feel angry yet upset at the same time. What’s more stressful is she didn’t know a single thing inside Taeyeon’s mind.

 

“Ugh.” She turn towards the window of the office. She could clearly see the sunset. “Beautiful sunset. Makes me feel all relax inside.”

 

‘-makes me feel all relax inside.”

 

            Jessica looks back and flinches when she sees Taeyeon’s looking straight at her. She didn’t speak but her eyes are staring at Jessica. The young doctor got a bit nervous yet excited to receive a respond from Taeyeon. It’s small but to her it’s an achievement. “What about you? Did watching the sunset makes you feel anything?” She asked, rather excitedly. Taeyeon looks down on her laps. She didn’t give any further respond. Jessica sighs, she should have known the reaction won’t less for a minute. However, it’s better than nothing. She pushes the red button. “Dr. Jessica Jung. Patient, Kim Taeyeon. End of 2nd session.” She said through the mic and ends the record. The officer in charge soon arrives to Taeyeon back to her room. Jessica looks at the patient until she’s finally gone from her sight. Jessica is left alone in the room. “Interesting.” She whispered to herself.

 

            Jessica walks to her car in the parking lot. She sees a familiar couple not far away from her. Hyoyeon notices Jessica and waves at her. Jessica smiles at them. “Hey, Sica.” Hyoyeon greeted. “So, how was your day?” Seohyun asked. Jessica rubs the back of her neck with a tired smile. “As usual. Many sessions with new patients.” She replied. Seohyun chuckles and gives her a pat on the shoulder with a slight smile. “I know, it’s tiring. You’ll get used to it.” Jessica nods her head. “Yeah, I am-doing my best. Anyway, I’m going home. See you guys later.” She politely gives them a slight bow before walking towards her own car. “Be careful, Sica.” Hyoyeon said. The brunette only smiles at her as a respond.

 

            Jessica drives the car out from the parking lot and towards the front gate of the facility. But, before that, she makes a quick stop at yesterday’s same spot. She opens her car’s window and pokes her head out to get a better view. She looks at a certain window of a room and doesn’t see Taeyeon standing there like before. “Huh.” Jessica becomes more curious. She flinches when there is a sudden honk at the back. She turns around to see Yuri smilling at her. She stops her scooter just besides Jessica’s car. “Looking for that thing you lose?” She asked.

 

Jessica fakes a small laugh. “Yeah, mm, I thought I would have found it today.” She lied. Luckily, Yuri didn’t feel curious about the situation. She nods her head. “You should probably ask the workers here. One of them might have found it.” She suggested. Not that it was useful to Jessica.

 

“S-Sure, I’ll ask them later. Mm, hey, can I ask you a question?” Jessica asked.

 

“Oh, well, sure. What is it?”

 

“Did Hyuna and Taeyeon have any kind of relations? Since you used to be Taeyeon’s doctor, I was hoping you might know about it.”

 

Yuri cross her arms and hums as she thinks. “Like I said, I don’t really have much information about Taeyeon. But, I do know Hyuna. I’m not her doctor but I heard stories about her. She’s willing to do anything to get what she wants as far as I know.”

 

“Yeah, you got that right.” Jessica said in a low tone as she awkwardly remembers Hyuna actually trying to do that thing with her earlier. Yuri chuckles at her reaction. “I guess you knew that yourself. Anyways, Hyuna doesn’t have any kind of relations with Taeyeon except for being her neighbour before. Her room used to be next to Taeyeon’s. She was moved to another room after ual harass a female officer.” She explained. The last part almost made Jessica face palm herself. Besides Taeyeon, Hyuna is the second worse patient she have. “Okay.” She nods her head. “I understand. Thank you for the information, Yuri. I needed that.” Yuri smiles at her. “Sure, glad I was helpful. By the way, I should get going. I need to pick up my brother Kai at school.”

 

“Ah, I see. Be careful.” Jessica said.

 

“Yeah, you have a safe trip too.” Yuri rides her scooter to the front gate, leaving Jessica behind. As soon as she is gone from her sight, Jessica looks back at the certain window. She wonders why Taeyeon didn’t come out to watch the sunset today? She begins to feel curious. She opens up her bag to get her notebook. She bought it just in case she needs to write some important informations about her patients. She writes down the yesterday’s date and time. She even writes about Taeyeon crying while watching the sunset and suddenly cutting her hair short. She did asked the officer who helped cut her hair. She said Taeyeon always cut her hair during that period of time. “Does all of these have something to do with her past?” Jessica thought as she looks at the notes written on her notebook

 

***

 

            After the first progress, the sessions goes on as usual for almost a month. Taeyeon as usual, does not give any reactions and responds. She only sits there on the chair while Jessica did all the talking. The young pyschotherapist begins to think if any of her efforts are worth it. None of her methods seem to give effects on Taeyeon. She is still the same as the first time she came here; quiet and mysterious. Jessica can perfectly understands why the doctors before gave up. She, too, is in the verge of losing hope to help Taeyeon. She couldn’t think of anything else besides the patient. She can’t even remember the last time she has a proper meal or rest. Jessica swears she could herself getting skinnier everytime she looks at the mirror. She cannot help but having that thought, if she is able to help Kim Taeyeon.

 

“Sica? Sica? Hey, Sica.” Jessica snaps from her thoughts and looks up to see Hyoyeon with Seohyun. They were at the staff’s room, where the doctors rest and enjoy their break time while drinking coffees and eating snacks.

 

“Oh, hey, Hyo. S-sorry, I was daydreaming.” Jessica tiredly smiles. Hyoyeon takes a seat next to her while Seohyun is beside her. The blonde-girl serves a cup of coffee in front of Jessica.

 

“Here, you should drink.” Hyoyeon offered which Jessica gladly accepts. “Thanks, I needed this.” She said and slowly sips the warm, black liquid.

 

            “I don’t want to sound rude. But, you look awful, unnie.” Seohyun said. The older one sighs. Well, she is right. Jessica becomes a total mess, she always look tired and stress. Even her eyebags become so visible from a far. “Yeah, I’ve been thinking so much lately so I’m lack of sleep.” She gives a weak smile at them. “Aigoo.” Hyoyeon pats her on the shoulder. “You work too hard, Sica-yah.” Jessica nods her head and drinks the coffee. “I could feel the answer just in front of me, Hyo. I’m just confuse on how to get it.” She said while putting the empty cup on top of the coffee table.

 

“Is this about Taeyeon?” Seohyun asked.

 

Jessica turns to look at her. “She’s the only patient that I have problem facing with.”

 

“Taeyeon is never an easy patient to handle. So, it’s not suprising for you to have a rough time like her other doctors before.” Hyoyeon said.

 

“It has been weeks since you’ve become her doctor, unnie. Don’t you think it’s time for you to change and take care of other patients?” Jessica immediately looks at Seohyun with a cold stare. “Why would you say that?” She sounded a bit angry all of the sudden and it’s noticable.

 

“Well, I just thought maybe you should replace her and take other patients? I mean, it’s been quite long and she doesn’t show any kind of progress.” Seohyun cautiously spoke. She doesn’t want to trigger her anger. However, it seems to be useless. Jessica could feel herself losing patience. She feels offended actually, that Seohyun would said that to her. Those words felt like they don’t have any confidences towards of her being able to help Taeyeon although it meant opposite. “I’m perfectly fine with her as my patient.” Jessica harshly said. Hyoyeon frowns, feeling a bit unsatisfied by the way she spoke to her wife. “Sica, I know you’re stressing out but you can’t talk to her like that.” Jessica immediately stands up from the chair and looks coldly at them. “I know she is hard to handle and no doctors were able to help her. But, I swear to myself that I will do anything to help Kim Taeyeon. She will be cured.”

 

“Unnie.” Seohyun called, with a slight stern in her voice. “We understand that you want the best for Kim Taeyeon. All the doctors here want the same thing for their patients. But, you need to know that you are toturing yourself mentally and pyhsically. As your co-workers and friends, we are worried.”

 

“If you really cared about Taeyeon, why any of you never give yourself a shot of trying to help her? From what I see, all you guys ever done was abandoning her. Not even giving a damn about her.”

 

“Now, that’s enough.” Hyoyeon stood up. “You’re crossing the line, Jessica.” She held her shoulder.

 

“It was the truth.” Jessica pushes Hyoyeon’s hand away and starts to walk away. Hyoyeon was about to follow her but stops when Seohyun caught her wrist. “Hyun.”

 

“It’s fine, Hyo. I shouldn’t have said those words to her. Sica unnie just had too much in her mind.” Seohyun gently pulls back Hyoyeon to sit back down.

 

“I just don’t like seeing her talking to you like that.” Hyoyeon said. Seohyun smiles and holds her wife’s hand. “I am okay. Besides, I admire her determination. Kim Taeyeon deserves a doctor like Sica unnie.”

 

            Meanwhile, inside the office, Jessica manages to calm her anger. She feels like slapping herself right now for being such a jerk to Seohyun and Hyoyeon earlier. She let her emotions take over her. She takes out her phone to look at her face using the front camera. She sighs heavily when she sees how mess up she is right now. Her hair tied up in a messy bun, her face is pale and her eye bags are getting much worse from before. Seohyun was right. She was toturing herself just because of Taeyeon. Even worse, nothing she do has make any progress. Only the pages of her notebook are getting lesser each time. She wonders if this stress is worth it? Jessica could feel her head going to explode soon because of her own thoughts. “What should I do?” She cried.

 

“Hello? Sica?” She heard Yuri’s voice from outside. Jessica quickly wipe her tears away and compose herself. “Come in, Yul.” She said. Yuri opens the door and greets her with a smile. “Hey, homie.”

 

“Hey.” Jessica shortly replied. Yuri walks in and puts down a paper bag on top of her desk. Jessica raises her eyebrow. “What is it?”

 

“Food. You’re losing weight. You should eat, Sica.” Yuri said.

 

Jessica sighs. “Thank you but I’m not hungry.”

 

“Look, I know you’re stressing out about Taeyeon. I’ve been in your position before. But, please, you need to eat. You need rest. Don’t force yourself too much.”

 

“Yul, I can’t-relax if I don’t find out what’s wrong with Taeyeon and how to help her. I just can’t.” Jessica leans her back on the chair. “I’m hurting myself but somehow, I don’t care. I felt like I won’t be able to find peace if Taeyeon is still like that.” She said with a low tone.

 

            Yuri nods and pats Jessica on the shoulder. “Sica, I’m your friend. I understand what you felt. The feeling where you wanted to help Taeyeon so badly but you couldn’t. It hurts. But, sometimes, we need to be selfish. You cannot continue on like this. You need to get your life back. Don’t lose grip on reality. You’ve done the best you could. There’s nothing much you can do for Taeyeon. It’s the best for you assign to her to another doctor.” She advised. Jessica wants to argue back but everything Yuri said makes sense. She had experienced these feelings she felt now. Of course, she didn’t want to see Jessica to be trap in that situation for a long time. Jessica thought about it for a moment before looking at Yuri. “If she doesn’t give any responds today, even a slight one, I’ll-quit being her doctor.” Jessica said. Yuri smiles. “That is the good choice.”

 

“I guess so. I got too emotional that I’ve become a total jerk towards Seohyun and Hyoyeon.” Jessica looked down on her laps.

 

“You can go and apologize to them after work. I’m sure they’ll understand.” Yuri said. Jessica only nods her head as a respond. Yuri looks at the watch on her wrist. “I got to go. I have a session with a patient. Sica,” She once again pats her on the shoulder. “Remember what I said.”

 

“I know, Yul.” Jessica replied.

 

“Alright, I’ll be going now.” Yuri then walks out from the office, leaving Jessica alone again. She takes the food Yuri bought for her and puts inside her drawer. She still doesn’t have appetite to eat. Today might be the last session she will be having with Taeyeon. Although she expected it would be same like any other sessions before, deep down she is hoping this is the day Taeyeon will actually give a response that is good enough to make her stay as her patient. Jessica have to admit that she has become attach to this paticular patient for some unknown reason. She looks at the remaining patients’ files she have sessions with today. There are three left including Taeyeon herself. She usually would have Taeyeon as her last patient to have session with. However, she needs to make an exception today. She calls the officer on duty today and it turns out to be officer Jin.

 

“Hey, doctor.” Jin greeted once he entered the office. Taeyeon stands beside him in her usual uniform, her eyes are empty as always. Jessica feels hurt seeing the patient that she will probably say goodbye soon. She quickly avert her gaze to the empty papers in her hands. “Mm, are you okay?” The young officer asked. “Yeah, sure. I’m just a bit tired.” She answered. Jin only nods and gently pulls Taeyeon to the seat. Jessica’s eyes secretly look at them and notices Jin did not even handcuff her. Well, it is not that suprising since Taeyeon is not dangerous at all.

 

“I’ll be leaving now, doctor. By the way, I like to take this chance to thanked you.”

 

“Oh, err, for what?” Jessica raised her eyebrow.

 

“Well, usually, her doctors before would give up on her easily. But, you didn’t. It was hard but you stayed. I admired that. So, thank you.” Jin bowed to her. Jessica feels guilty instead of grateful. How can she tells Jin that this might be her last session with Kim Taeyeon? She force a smile. “I am a doctor. It is my responsibility to do the best for my patients.” She said. Jin stands back up straight and smiles back at her. “You’re right. I-should be going. Thank you once again, doctor.” He then goes out from the office; leaving only Jessica and Taeyeon in a silence. After a month, Jessica is already used to the situation. Unlike the first few days, she felt so awkward. As usual, she starts the session with turning on the record. She opens the note book that is full of Taeyeon’s information. She mostly got it from sessions and observations from time to time. Jessica sighs. Somehow, she is more nervous today. Deep inside, she is scared that this will be her last session with Taeyeon. She knew, somewhere in those empty eyes of her’s, there is a cause of her mental sickness.

 

“So, Taeyeon, how are you today?” She started off with the common question.

 

***

 

Jessica’s POV

 

            I didn’t want to look at the clock, but my curiosity betrays me and my eyes ends up glancing at the clock hanging on the wall. I cursed inwardly. It has been an hour I have questioned Taeyeon, now I only have about an hour left of session with her. I did not know where I did wrong. I’ve always been enthusiastic from the start; having sessions almost every day, picking up every crucial informations and not missing even a day to observed her daily behaviours. But, still, I have not suceeded in getting responds. I feel defeated and weak, emotionally right now. I had made a promise to myself that I will help Taeyeon no matter what but I might need to take those words back because I’m gaining nothing. I look at Taeyeon. She just blankly stares at the wall of the office. 

 

            I sigh heavily and stands up from my chair. Even when I’m in front of her, Taeyeon doesn’t show any sign of care at all. I kneel down so our eyes would be on the same level. I am nervous but I just take the courage to hold her hand-caressing her soft skin with my thumb. “Taeyeon.” I called. “I might not know so much about you, but I do know this. I get that-you are afraid of the real world. You’re scared to get yourself back into reality again because once you do that, you get yourself hurt by someone or something in your life. You don’t want that so you decided to avoid it by being trapped inside your own mind.” I hold both of her hands firmly. “Taeyeon, I am here not only as your doctor but as a friend. I want to help you. I want to show you that whatever you are scared of in your life, you get can get through it and we can do it together. I want to be able to hear you speak, laugh and do things instead of just being like this. I’m sure your love ones wanted the same thing too. So, please, let me help you.” I didn’t even realize my tears are rolling down on my cheeks until I had finished talking. I feel like my heart was crush into pieces when Taeyeon didn’t even show any sign of emotion. She just sits there; with slightly agape.

 

. That’s all I can say. I can’t believe how pathetic I look right now-kneeling in front of a patient and crying like a total fool. When I already knew, I won’t be getting any responds. “I hope that you will get a better doctor than me. I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. I’ve tried the best I could.” I wipe my tears with the back of my palm. I sigh. I guess this is it; my last session with her. After this, I won’t be seeing her again. I should be happy now I don’t have to stress about her. But, somehow, my heart feels heavy leaving her. I wish I could have done a better job as her doctor. I wish I could have done so much more. I can stay and continue being her doctor. However, Yuri and the others were right. If I couldn’t even help myself, how can I help Taeyeon with her treatment? I stood up to turn off the recording. I was about to turn around when I caught something in the corner of my eyes. I kneel back down. I can see some marks on her right arm, covered by her grey jumpsuit sleeve. I glance at Taeyeon and she seems to be in the same state.

 

            My heart beats fast as I gently role up her sleeve to reveal the marks on her arm. It wasn’t just a mark. It was a name carved on her skin probably using a piece of shatter glass. Judging by the wounds, she might have done it this morning or last night. Thankfully, the cuts are not so deep. I am confident that whoever this person is, she or he must have something to do with Taeyeon’s past. I am curious how Taeyeon will react when I mention this name. I swallow the lump in my throat. This might be risky, but I am willing to take it. “Sunny.” Once I called out the name, Taeyeon’s eyes immediately look towards me. She responded. I could feel my heart beating so fast. My hands become sweaty. “Taeyeon, who is Sunny?” I asked. She just stares at me with teary eyes. “Taeyeon, did something happened to Sunny?” I asked again. She grip on her jumpsuit as more tears keep falling on her cheeks. Taeyeon hung her head low. “Sunny.” I got myself surprise. It is the first time I heard her voice. I finally get what I have always wanted, what most of her doctors before wanted. An actual respond.

 

“What happened to Sunny, Taeyeon?” I look straight at her. I can see her body starts to shake and a few tears drop onto her hands.

 

“Screaming...crash...lights...car...blood everywhere.” She said. But, I couldn’t hear so well. “I held her...in my arms...I was crying so hard...b-but she kept smiling.”

 

“Taeyeon.” I can feel myself almost in tears when I saw her condition. I could have never imagine, this patient of mine who never gave a single respond before is crying in front of me. She must have in so much pain; to keep all those feelings bottled up inside of her for so many years because no one could figure out what had happened to her in the past.

 

“I...” Taeyeon stopped. I get closer to her. “I-what, Taeyeon?” Suddenly, she looks at me with wide eyes and tears going down her cheeks. She stares at me. “I-I killed Sunny.” She replied and it made me shock. Was Taeyeon a murderer? Or something happened between them that led to Sunny’s death? “I killed her. I killed her. I killed her.” Taeyeon kept repeating the same words all over again. “Taeyeon.” I tried to calm her down. She roughly pull her hands away from me. “I KILLED SUNNY!” She shouted. She suddenly stands up from the chair causing me to fall on my back. “Taeyeon! Calm down!” Taeyeon didn’t hear me. She grabs the pen on the desk and aims for her left eye. I know what she was trying to do. I quickly stand back up and holds her wrist. “Taeyeon, don’t do this!” She tries to push me away so I securely wrap my right arm around while my left arm is still holding Taeyeon’s wrist. “Stop it!” I scream in pain when I feel Taeyeon bitting my shoulder. “AH!” I tried not to lose my grip on her wrist. Using all my strength, I manage to pin her down on the floor and pushes the emergency button under my desk. Taeyeon keeps moving around hysterically and ends up kicking me on the stomach. I hit my head on the side of the table and collaspe on the floor.

 

Author’s POV

 

            Jessica is on the floor with her shoulder and the back of her head injured. She tries to reach for Taeyeon but her eyesight becomes blurry she can’t see clearly. Taeyeon almost stabs her own eye when Officer Jin comes and immediately stops her. Since he is a male, he easily snatches the pen away from Taeyeon and holds her onto the floor. “What happened!?” Yuri comes in along with Seohyun and Hyoyeon. They are really shock to by the situation. “Help!” Jin shouted. Hyoyeon quickly went towards the hysterical patient and injected her with a sedative. Taeyeon soon calms back down. “Unnie!” Seohyun and Yuri go to unconcious Jessica on the floor. “Oh my God, she’s bleeding.” Seohyun said. Yuri takes her phone out to call the ambulance. “Officer, please send Kim Taeyeon back to her room. We will send Dr. Jung to the hospital.” She said. The young officer nods at the order and carries Taeyeon back to her room. “What the happened!?” Hyoyeon asked. “I don’t know. But, right now, she needs medic.” Yuri put her arm on Jessica’s back and the other under her legs. She carries her in bridal style and walks out from the office along with Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

 

The doctor and the patient went on separate ways.

 

A/N: Hey guys, first of all, thank you for the subs and comments. I appreciate that. So, this is the first part of Forever Episode 2. I was supposed to update it on 19th of April but I got busy that I only managed to post it today. Hopefully you readers will enjoy and happy reading :) - @reowesome