Chapter 8: Comfort.

The Spring Between Us

Aran could already feel every student’s eyes on her.

Her fever had finally gone down, and even her bruises wasn’t really completely gone, she was pretty well enough to go to school. Nara was making a fuss about it, being all scared that she’ll get sick in the middle of the class, but she eventually convinced her that she was okay.

She was just about to move farther from the boys (apparently BTS decided they have to go to school together that morning) but a pale hand kept her in place.

“Don’t think about getting away from us again,” Yoongi glared at her, then soften his grip, “Please just trust us okay? Nothing will happen to you,”

“Fine,” she whispered, still walking side by side with him. Hoseok was just at her other side, joking about things at his friend. Jungkook and Jimin was bothering Nara by poking her cheek continuously, with Taehyung walking behind her giggling at her failed attempt of shooing the two boys away while Namjoon and Seokjin was secretly taking her colorful pins from her hair.

Half of the female students stared at them in anger. They haven’t really forgotten about the incident and they didn’t believe that the Jung sister was still sticking close to BTS. Chaerin who was seeing the scene from afar just scoffed and walked away.

“This is really uncomfortable,” Aran frowned. Yoongi was keeping his hand on her shoulder in a protective stance since they entered the school and it was kind of bothering her now.

“Just ignore them,” the blonde-haired boy said to her, “Pretend like they’re rats or something,”

“Eww, why rats?”

“They’re easy to ignore,”

“Aren’t they the opposite?” Aran tilted her head, “Worms are much easier to ignore,”

“Then let them be worms then,”

“But that’s disgusting!”

“Well thats more of a reason for you to ignore them,” Yoongi sighed, “Just focus on us alright?”

The older of the Jung sister sighed, “Fine,”


Lunch break was as crowded as usual. The Jung sisters was pretty reluctant to eat there (Nara really doesn’t want to make her sister uncomfortable) but the boys was practically forcing them to come with, even taking their lunch and made them wait at the table. The girls noticed that most of the students was still staring at them and Aran felt like she was going to blow up.

“Here,” Hoseok smiled at her, “This is yours. Here’s yours, Nara,”

“Thank you... Hoseok-oppa,” Aran silently say, looking around and being cautious that someone probably heard he calling the older boy oppa. Turns out it was right because she can already see some girls scowling at her. The boys noticed this that they glared back at the girls, making the cower down.

“Do you think we should do it now?” Namjoon whispered to Yoongi, earning a shrug from him, “Ask Hobi there. He’s the one who wanted to say it,”

“Hey we wanted to say it too!” Jungkook frowned, “It’s not fair if you say it like Nara and Aran-noona only belonged to him!”

“Well they are practically his sisters,”

“But they’re ours too!” Jimin puffed up his cheeks, earning a laugh from Taehyung, “What? They are!”

“We should get started then if we wanted to clear things up,” Seokjin stood up, and so was the rest of the boys. Aran and Nara who didn’t heard their small whispers was confused on what the boys were going to do, with them being suddenly all stern faced and serious.

“Everyone listen up!” Namjoon suddenly hollered, making the whole cafeteria turn to him, “We have an announcement to do!”

As he saw the students was paying attention to them, Hoseok moved forward and gestured to the girls, “These two, Jung Aran and Nara is my sisters!”

A loud gasp was heard from the girls, some of them was fearing for their life already because of their past actions to the girls. Some boys were amused but some was also frowning, because apparently the sisters were the current eyecandies of the school (according to the boys) but they’re under BTS now, making their chances of getting close to them decreased.

“They’re part of BTS now, and if anyone of you messes with them,” he continued, “You’ll be messing with the seven of us too!”

The students cower slightly at the threat as the boys began to take a seat again, even though the attention was still towards them. Nara who was secretly holding back a smile took a scoop of her lunch, but Aran in the other hand was frowning.

“That,” she scowled playfully, “was really embarrassing,”

“Hey!” Hoseok nudged her, “We’re doing this out of care!”

“Ugh, still!”

“Lighten up, unnie,” Nara giggled as she took a bite of her meat, “I think it’s really cute!”


“Ugh, they’re practically sticked to BTS now,” Chaerin groaned as she leaned on the wall, “How do you expect me to do anything again? I’m sick of being a stuck up to those boys!”

“I never thought they’ll be Hoseok’s sister too,” a boy in front of her sighed, “But it makes more reason to ruin them all,”

“So what’s your plan now?” the girls crossed her arms in front of her chest, “How are you going to bring them down?”

“I have an idea,” he says as he followed the girl’s action, “But I need your help again,”

“Ugh, don’t tell me it includes flirting with Seokjin again,”

“No, we’ll choose another target now,” he grinned devilishly, “You know all their exes right?”

“Only four of them who literally had dated before, Byun,” the girl rolled her eyes, “One was already abroad,”

“How about the other?”

“Well, it’s the blondie’s. She’s kind of a two-face, though,” she shrugged, “The others had a boyfriend again already,”

“Great,” he smiled in satisfication, “That’ll work. I suppose I can let you take care of it, right?”

Chaerin groaned, “You owe me a date with Chanyeol,”

“At ease,” Baekhyun smirked, “I’ll give you anything to get Nara back and see BTS fall,”


Aran was amazed on how comfortable she was with the boys now.

“Move over!” Jimin shouted to Jungkook, “This is my spot!”

“Hey, anywhere that Nara seats I have to be beside her!”

“But I am here first!”

They were currently gathering in Aran and Nara’s room again, watching another horror movie called ‘Sinister’ which that Aran thought it only consists of boring blood and monotone backstory. She stared at the boys on the carpet who was still arguing over the spot, even though Nara herself was busy munching on popcorns with Taehyung leaning on her shoulder, looking bored as hell. The older sister was sitting on her bed with a pillow on her lap and Yoongi’s head on the said pillow. Namjoon was already asleep behind her saying that he hadn’t gotten enough sleep due to studying and Seokjin was too busy flipping the pages of Nara’s game magazine and Hoseok himself was in front of Aran, watching closely even though he was scared and screamed sometimes while leaning on Aran’s bed.

“Why are they so noisy,” the older Jung sister whispered as she’s getting bored with the movie, “I can’t listen,”

“You’re not even watching it,” the blonde-haired who’s head was still on the pillow on her lap yawned, “Why even bother,”

“Go to sleep, Yoongi,”

“I don’t want too,”

“Wow, is apocalypse getting close? The Grand Sleep Master Min Yoongi didn’t want to doze off!”

“Hey, I wanted to watch the movie!” Yoongi scowled, as he kept his meaning sublte. He was grateful that the girl didn’t thought anything to him, “I really liked it,”

“Oh, yeah? Tell me what happened before this then,”

“It’s... uh...,”

As Aran smacked another pillow to Yoongi, Hoseok secretly purses his lips. It’s been too frequent of how his feelings screamed that he wanted to be in Yoongi’s place, playing around with Aran and joking to her. But the girl wasn’t really open to everyone yet even though she showed signs of being comfortable, skinship or not,  it was still pretty hard for him talk just the two of them.

Suddenly a loud noise disturbed his thoughts—everyone’s apparently. They all turned to the source of the sound just to see that Nara’s head had slumped down to the popcorn bowl, snoring softly inside of it. Taehyung who was currently leaning to her got shocked and the two boys beside her had stopped arguing as they were confused at the girl. The sound apparently woke up Namjoon up as he rubbed his eyes to see what happened.

The boys then turned to the older sister as she smiled crookedly at them.

“Yes, Nara actually do that when she’s really sleepy,”

“Well, me too,” Seokjin yawned as he puts back the magazine, “We should all just sleep,”

“Yeah, I’m bored with the movie too!” Taehyung says as he slowly straighten up Nara, Jungkook taking out the popcorn bowl and placed it on the table. The orange-haired boy cleaned the girl’s hair from popcorn before turning to Aran, “What should I do with her?”

“Just let her sleep on the carpet, its usual for us to do that,”

Jimin then threw a pillow to Taehyung as he was the closest person to Nara’s bed, the soft cushion caught swiftly by the orange head as he carefully placed the pillow under her. He then himself lied back beside her, almost dozing off to sleep too.

“Well, then, nap time!” Jungkook exclaimed before he throw himself back beside Nara, taking a little of her pillow. Jimin then just curled beside the boy as turned off the TV. Seokjin was already sleeping beside Namjoon and Aran looked around her.

“Ugh, where do I sleep now,” she frowned, “Nara’s occupied,”

“Don’t you dare move,” Yoongi glared at her, “I’m already comfortable,”

“I can’t sleep sitting like this!”

“I don’t care I don’t want to shift away!”

The girl groaned as she abruptly dropped Yoongi out from her lap, earning a yelp, “I said don’t move!”

“Whatever, I’m sleeping beside Hoseok-oppa,”

“Why don’t you call me oppa too?” the blonde-haired boy frowned as he reclaimed the pillow, “Nara calls everyone oppa,”

“But you didn’t see her calling Tae, Kook and Chimchim oppa, right?” she sighed, “You and me have only an eight month difference!”

“Still!”

“Go to sleep, lovebirds!” Namjoon shouted from his sleep, earning a snicker from the rest of the boys.

“Eww, I’m not going with this guy!” Aran scrunched her face, only to be returned by Yoongi, “Who says that I wanted to be with you too?”

“Guys,” Hoseok pleaded, “Please,”

“He started it,” the older Jung sister says as she took a place beside the oldest Jung, leaning on his shoulder as Hoseok’s hand circled on his shoulder.

“Yeah, yeah,” the boy leaned his head to the younger girl, “Now just rest up,”

Yoongi pouted as his plan of making Aran stay in the same bed failed.


A/N: HI IM SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG! I have a hard time making this filler before we move on to the next arc, and my upcoming TOEFL test was keeping me busy TT TT I hope I'll be able to update more quickly after this and I hope I didn't disappoint you with this chapter TT TT See you next update!