Chapter 7

Love Is For The Weak

Soo Hyuk and Yeseul left the club and went to a quiet park nearby.

"You still like vanila ice cream right?" Soo Hyuk passed her a vanila ice cream cone.

"So?" Yeseul asked while her ice cream away.

"I just wanted to tell you something." and Soo Hyuk went on to tell her about the day where they broke up and his reason for going to the club on their anniversary.

"Yeseul, I am so sorry." Soo Hyuk apologised sincerely.

He took her hand and said, "Yeseul, will you give me just one more chance."

Yeseul kept quiet for awhile and said, "Oppa, it's over. It's too late, we're all now grown-ups with different responsibilities, we don't have the time for this."

"Yeseul ah..I.."

"If you told me this before I left for US, we could have worked things out. It's too late, you were a coward in our relationship."

"Soo Hyuk, let's move on hmm?" Yeseul said.

"I can't Yeseul, it's so hard. You are always in my head and now that you're back, I feel like I'm going crazy. You were my first love and you still are, nobody can replace you, I know this because I tried moving on."

"We're now two totally different person now, I'm not the old Yeseul. It's just hard for me to be in a relationship, I don't believe in relationships anymore."

Just then she saw Jong Hyun near the park, and she called him anxiously.

"Ya Hong Jong Hyun!" Jong Hyun looked around, nobody ever dared to call him by his full name except for his close friends.

Just then he saw Yeseul waving to him...beside her was Lee Soo Hyuk.

Jong Hyun saw her uncomfortable expression and just instinctively walked to the both of them.

"Oh Yeseul ah, what are you doing out here with...?" Jong Hyun raised his brows at Soo Hyuk, he wasn't exactly getting any good vibes from him.

"We were just talking."

"Shall we head in to the club together?" Jong Hyun offered, and Yeseul sent him a thankful look and a nod.

"Sure! Soo Hyuk ssi, I'll get going. All the best in your modelling career." and she left with Jong Hyun.

Soo Hyuk looked at her back with a pained and longing expression, being a supermodel sure is tough, because of his career he had to give up on his girlfriend and he is regretting the decision he made years ago really badly.

 

 

"You! Where did you go?" Myungsoo asked, "I called you like 20 times?!"

"Oh sorry, my phone was on silent mode." Yeseul sheepishly said.

"You!" and Yeseul immediately hid behind Jong Hyun.

"Hyung, that's enough. Let's not ruin the party. Sehun ah Happy birthday!" and he handed Sehun a box.

"It's the Rolex Watch I always wanted! Thank you hyung!" Sehun said excitedly, "Ya the rest of you should learn from Jong Hyun, have more sense in choosing a present. Kim Jong In, a magazine? Really? Kim Myungsoo! A cologne again?! and LEE YESEUL YOU ARE THE WORST! A coffee machine?!" 

"Heh. I figured out that coffee is needed especially since you're working more now."

Myungsoo smacked Kai's head, "A magazine?"

"Ya I had it imported specially."

"ert."

"I can understand english very well Lee Yeseul!" Kai said

 

 

"I'm not drunk.." Sehun said in a very drunk state.

"Yeah sure." Yeseul said sacarstically.

"I'm going off first, get secretary Lee to pick Sehun up." before she left.

 

"How do girls walk so fast with high heels?" Jong Hyun asked, catching up with Yeseul.

"Jong Hyun?"

"Let me walk you home."

"But I have my car, and I'm sober don't worry."

"It's not safe for a girl to be driving at night."

"I can just get my chauffeur to fetch me."

"Let me drive you home, I insist."

"Alright, if you say so."

 

"Your house is so huge, scratch that, it's as big as a palace." Jong Hyun said.

"I bet Samsung's house is bigger."

"Maybe." Jong Hyun replied.

"So I'll see you soon?" Yeseul said.

"Sure! Good night Lee Yeseul." Yeseul smiled and waved before entering suddenly Jong Hyun asked, "Lee Yeseul, will you, go out with me?" 

Yeseul paused for awhile, taking time to digest what he said.

"I....I..sorry Jong Hyun, I'm not interested in relationships and stuffs like this."

"It's just a date, you can decide whether or not you're comfortable with me after the date."

"I.."

"Ask yourself if there really isn't any feelings for me or is it that you're just afraid to fall for somebody. If the answer is the latter, then just give me a chance please Yeseul. I'll wait for your answer."

He then started the engine of his car, "Ya Hong Jong Hyun, I guess, I'll just give a shot. But please don't have high expectations, I might not be the 'ideal' girl."

"Just be Lee Yeseul, and that will be enough." Jong Hyun smiled and then left, leaving Yeseul in shock.

"Did he really just asked me out? And did I really just say yes? LEE YESEUL YOU ARE CRAZY!"