Chapter 15

Love Is For The Weak

"Vice president, Mr. Hong is currently at Hongri Hospital."

"Prepare the car, let's go." Yeseul said.

Before she could leave, Sehun held her back and said, "Call us, and stay strong."

And engulfed Yeseul in a group hug.

"That bastard, I'll kick his ." Kai said, "Stay strong baby girl."

 

 

 

Jong Hyun and Hyera were sitting at a bench in the hospital park.

Hyera was sobbing her eyes out while Jong Hyun just lent her his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry...oppa...I ruined your engagement party..."

"I'm sorry for your grandma too, but hey at least you fufilled your grandmother's dying wish."

"I'm sorry and grateful at the same time, thanks for being here for me."

"I'll go and grab something to eat, you haven't ate the whole day." Jong Hyun said.

Just then, he saw Yeseul standing from a distance, sobbing.

Yeseul proceeded on to approach the both of them and slapped Hyera, with hatred.

"Lee Yeseul!" Jong Hyun shouted, "What are you doing!"

"What am I doing? Giving a slap to the rightful owner. Hong Jong Hyun, why did you leave with that woman?! Do you know how embarrassed I was?! I must be really foolish to think that we will have a future together."

Hyera knelt down to the floor and said, "I'm sorry Yeseul, my grandma was about to die and..."

"Kang Hyera why did you kneel!" Jong Hyun said before pulling Hyera up.

"Yeseul ah, let me explain. Hyera's grandmother had a dying wish to see us together for one last time and.." Jong Hyun explained.

"You gave up our engagement party for this, and you have no idea how much it meant to me." Yeseul said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Yeseul...we can always have it another day." Jong Hyun said.

"Pick a side now, leave with me immediately or stay with Hyera."

"Yeseul, Hyera just lost her grandmother I can't leave her alone. Let's just leave together after I send Hyera home."

"Stay then." Yeseul said in a cold tone. She took out her engagement ring resting on her ring finger and threw the band at Jong Hyun.

"You have just lost your fiancee, Mr. Hong Jong Hyun. From now on, we have nothing to do with each other." She told Jong Hyun.

"As for you Ms. Kang, it's Ms. Lee Yeseul. Don't forget this name ever, and the Jong Hyun that you've always desired is now yours. You've won, I'm tired." Yeseul gave a cold smile and strutted off with her secretary.

 

 

Jong Hyun stood rooted to the ground in shock.

He lost the love of his life due to his choices in life, with their engagement ring grasped tightly in his hand.

"Oppa, I'm so sorry, I caused you to lose Yeseul."

"Hyera let's not talk about this. I'll send you home, c'mon." and helped Hyera to his car.

"You didn't even try to stop me. Lee Yeseul you are pathetic." Yeseul muttered before nodding for her chauffeur to drive her away.

 

 

 

 

Jong Hyun was alone drinking at a club, with scantily dressed lady trying to hit on him, but he pushed all of them away.

Just when he was about to down his sixth shot, he received a deathly punch, and fell to the floor with his nose bleeding.

"Kim Myungsoo!" Sehun held Myungsoo back whereas Kai helped Jong Hyun up.

"How dare you leave Yeseul, you have no idea how hurt she was!! She was even slapped by her father and she doesn't deserve any of this at all!" Myungsoo spat at him.

"Punch me and hit me or whatever, I deserve all of this anyways!" Jong Hyun said.

"We're all disappointed in you hyung, you've hurt our baby girl. No matter what the reason is, you could've just left her a message, but you left her all alone in this mess without a single idea of your whereabouts." Sehun said.

"Hyera-ssi, does she mean that much to you?" Kai asked.

"Her grandmother was dying and, she needed me to be there." Jong Hyun said.

"Don't you ever dare meet Yeseul ever again, you are no longer my hyung. You hurt Yeseul, you hurt me." Myungsoo said, "Just so you know, Lee Soo Hyuk left her like this too with another girl in his arms. You've made a terrible move, I'm disappointed in you." and he left with Sehun and Kai following.

 

 

 

Yeseul went into her Gangnam aprtment and threw out all of Jong Hyun's stuff.

Staring at their photos framed nicely on her wall, she took all of them and threw them against the wall in force, shocking the helpers in her house.

Yeseul broke down, crying.

One of her helpers quickly dialed a number on her phone, "Master Kim?"

"Ahjumma?"

"Young miss is losing it, hurry here."

"Take care of my little sis first and make sure she doesn't do anything foolish. I'm on my way already."

Chanyeol sighed and went on to call the others.

He had to protect his sister, it wasn't her fault and she must be deeply hurt.

Having a father who blames everything on Yeseul doesn't make the situation any better too.

 

 

Yeseul continued to destroy all of the furniture at her house with rage and hatred, scaring the helpers, but all they could do was to stand aside and empathise with her.

Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol and Myungsoo quickly entered her house and stopped Yeseul.

"Stop it Lee Yeseul." Chanyeol said, "Please, just stop it." before pulling her sister into a hug.

Yeseul cried really hard until Chanyeol's dress shirt became soak.

Myungsoo patted Yeseul's head softly and said, "Sehun, Kai and I decided to bring you to a recovery trip."

"But..I have meetings and work to do, I'm going back to work." Yeseul said.

"I'm taking over it, and I've already granted you a 1 week holiday."

"Oppa..."

"Ya, just go on a holiday with them. Leave Korea and just relax, I've got it, don't worry."

Yeseul hugged Chanyeol tighter and said, "You're the best brother I've ever had."

"I'm sorry you had to go through all of those Yeseul." Chanyeol said.

"Sleepover?" Kai said while holding 10 boxes of pizza.

Yeseul smiled and said, "Thanks guys."