Chapter 18

Love Is For The Weak

"So crisis meeting?" Sehun yawned while entering the cafe with Myungsoo and Kai seated.

"Our Myungie is undergoing a mid life crisis." Kai said as he sipped on his flat white.

"Spill." Sehun narrowed his eyes as he saw Myungsoo fumbling with his hands.

"I....I..." Myungsoo stuttered.

"Go on little puppy, it's not like you to stutter like this. Heol, it must be something big." Sehun laughed.

"I think the both of you are right. I do like her more than a friend."

Sehun and Kai spit their drinks out of their mouth and looked at each other with an alarmed face, "I KNEW IT!" 

"Heol."  Myungsoo leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms.

"What should I do?" Myungsoo asked, distressed.

"Simple, just be there for her. Our Yeseul has a soft hard for people, and she will never forget the people who are always there for her during her lowest point in life." Kai said.

"How did you know that?"

"You forgot that we are twins? Our personalities are so alike." Kai smirked.

Sehun patted Myungsoo's shoulder and said, "Good luck buddy, we are all rooting for you."

Kai winked and Myungsoo and said, "We'll help you, don't worry."

 

 

 

"Ms. Lee, your dad has arranged a blind date for you with Hyeshin Group's youngest son. He said that it is a must for you to go if not you will be fired from the company."

Yeseul stopped typing on her computer, "Fire me? That old man knows me well, I can't possibly leave the company." and rolled her eyes.

"1.30pm at Hyewi's Group Gangnam Hotel." Jinri said and handed a photo of the young lad that Yeseul was supposed to meet.

"Taemin Oppa? Heol."

"Tell him I'll be there. I'll just take it as a mini catch-up session with one of my old friends." Yeseul said.

"Oh and tell that old man not to over react with the marriage thing. I'll take care of my love life myself." 

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean a blind date?!" Myungsoo shouted out of the blue, startling Yeseul.

"I don't know what's that old man doing." Taking another sip of her iced latte.

"I can talk to your father for you. You know he is biased towards me, he loves me."

"Stop exaggerating."

"It's true." Myungsoo cleared his throat and said, "Beside, he wants us to be together."

"You know that's impossible." Yeseul laughed.

"Why not?"

"You and your playboy methods with girls don't work on me. You know that."

"What if, just what if I told you that I've changed my ways and plan to start settling down." Staring intensely at Yeseul's eyes.

"What's up with the weird atmosphere. This does not suit you at all Kim Myungsoo, change back to the carefree you." Yeseul said.

"Stupid." Myungsoo sighed

 

 

"Bwoh?! Our ice princess is going on a blind date with who?! Lee Taemin?!" Kai said.

"You've lucked out." Sehun said.

"What? Why?"

"Has a really successful clothing line with rich parents and blah, but the main point is that he was Yeseul's childhood friend."

"Huh? How could I not know that Yeseul was friends with him. I know every single one of Yeseul's friends."

"You only came into her life when you guys were teens, you haven't seen her since diaper days."

"How did you know?"

"Connections." Sehun said.

 

 

 

 

"Table under Mr. Lee Taemin." Yeseul told the hotel restaurant's manager.

"This way please." and led her to a private room for VIPs.

"Lee Yeseul?" Taemin said while sipping his earl grey tea.

"Long time no see oppa." Yeseul smiled.