Got7's Youngjae (Luckyoctopus)

Randomness that Started it all

I smiled to myself as the cool air of the coffee shop greeted my face relievingly. I had finished my last class, and damn was it hot outside. I don't usually get coffee, but I think I found a new reason to..... I casually waited in line, the crowd forming a centipede-like formation. I was totally content with that though. As I slowly moved up the line, I kept trying to peek my head to the front while being subtle as well.  After all, I was hoping my... favorite barista, Youngjae, was working. I wasn't surprised when I finally caught sight of him, after all i kinda did memorize his schedule (I'm not creepy honestly!!!) My heart started fluttering once I ended up right in front of the register. He gave me a peachy smile, the same one he wore when I first ordered a week and a half ago. "What'll it be today, Kiki?" (Lucky's nickname for Zilla) My face reddened at the strange nickname. It was... way too cutesy and babyish. But I would never admit it to him. I sputtered my usual order and he rung me up swiftly. When he handed me my change, his soft fingers brushed against mine.... causing me to freak out internally. I stood frozen for a little while before I heard a snide comment behind me. I clutched the coins and dragged my feet to the side. I've never been like that before... well its the first time he actually initiated contact.... ughh. Soon, my drink was finished and I heard my real name being called. I trotted over and Youngjae held out my Caramel Frappe. He was wearing his peachy smile again, his whole face likening to a peach. i felt myself burning up again so I involuntarily whipped my hand out. BIG MISTAKE. The frappe swung and landed all over me, taking an impossible boomerang turn. I could feel everyone's eyes boring into me. Just great..................