Jungkook (KingZilla22)

Randomness that Started it all
"Hyunggggggggg" I heard a whine from the living room. Then the younger entered the kitchen where I was preparing dinner. "Hyungggg, what am I going to doooooo?" I held in my laughter at how cute he looked. "What's wrong, kookie?" He sat down on the stool and pouted, "I think I really bombed my math test today......" I chuckled. "I'm not even going to ask what type of questions 'cause math balls. But you liked math more than me so I think you did just fine."
Jungkook still looked really sad, "do you think if I failed this test, my parents would forbid me from dancing?"
I paused in my cooking, Jungkook's parents were really strict when it came to academics. I bit my lip and thought about it a little more as I plated our dinner. Jungkook took his with a "thank you" and still anticipated my answer. I took my first bite and saw he was just staring at me to say something. I swallowed and chuckled. He narrowed his eyes like he didn't trust what I was about to say. I clicked my tongue and ruffled his tongue, "pabo, I'll talk to your parents about you dancing as long as you try to bring up your grades as I try to persuade them."
Jungkook's mouth curled up into his signature smile and then started shoveling food into his mouth.