NUEST's JR (KingZilla22)

Randomness that Started it all
'. . Jerk. Moron.' I just kept cursing him while punching my couch pillows. That stupid Jonghyun. Why did I even go out with him in the first place?! "That !!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out loud. Despite me being in rage mode, I heard the quiet click of the door closing. I turned around to meet the jackass himself. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!" I screeched. He flinched at the volume of my voice. "Jagiya, c-c-can I please explain?"
"3 seconds, that's all."
"Nothinghappenedbetweenmeandkyungsoonpleasedontmisunderstand!!!" (Nothing happened between me and Kyungsoon, please don't misunderstand.) Jonghyun said in one breath before I could cut him off. My anger didn't decrease one bit. "If nothing happened then WHY THE WERE YOU KISSING HER?!?!?!" Jonghyun's eyes lowered and he just accepted my yelling and the occasional thrown pillow.
When I finally finished my wrath on him, he walked slowly close to me. He had pulled me into a hug and just rubbed my back. He kept whispering apologies and promises.  "Haneul, I'm very sorry about what happened recently, but know that I really love you. You're my jagiya, my yeobo, my Haneul." He lowered his forehead onto mine. "Please say you'll stay with me."
I sniffled, "fine. But you're sleeping on the couch for a week."
"Deal. I love you."
"I love you my Junior Royal--oh god your nickname ." He just smiled and pulled me into a kiss.