Jongup (Luckyoctopus)

Randomness that Started it all
I work in a sports equipment store. It's not the best, but it earns the cash flow and for a college student like me, it's satisfying enough. Work was always pretty chill; customers were nice and I mostly just walked around fixing displays or hanging up racks of exercise clothing. On rare occasions I have to heave those damn barbells around, but that's only seldom. Right now, it was the middle of my shift and I had a whole box of exercise tanks to stock. I was in the men's aisle, folding away when someone tapped my shoulder. I glanced up and met the eyes (albeit squinty) of a pretty hot guy. I asked him if he needed anything, though I cursed silently when I heard my own tone reaching a higher pitch. Damn nerves... The guy, who I noticed had beads of sweat covering his forehead and arms, was smiling. "which shirt would you recommend for someone like me? It's hard to find a good one." I noticed even his light purple fitness shirt was hues darker due to sweat. The sleeves were taut around his arms, which were shapely and well-toned. I led him over to the airated shirts, which i explained were light, breathable, and good for outdoors. His eyebrows knitted together. "Hmm... i've never thought of these ones. I thought the colors weren't my taste." He regarded. A lightbulb illuminated in my head. I told him to wait there as I went back over to the box I had brought. When I had fished out just the thing I was looking for, the guy was sidling me, apparently not fond of orders. I held out my prize:a lavender-colored airated shirt. The new color had just come as a shipment today. What luck. The guy's beady eyes widened to the size of saucers. "Wow, daebak! This'll do. Thank you so much. You're the best employee ever" I reddened but quickly managed a professional nod, before going away to try and clear my head while doing another work-related duty. However the guy tugged my arm, stopping me. "I'm Moon Jongup. I'll be needing more advice for future visits. Cya later Senmi!"