Tao/AoA Jimin (KingZilla22)

Randomness that Started it all
A/N: So there's kind of like two parts to this drabble. the first one was supposed to be Tao-centered and the other Jimin-centered. 
 
 
Yessssss! School's out for the day!!! I was humming as I walked to the field. My friend, Tao was probably either training for his upcoming competition or he was ogling the soccer's goalie, Oh Sehun. Sure enough, when I got to the field, Tao was stretching but all his attention was on the goalie. "Tao!" I shouted. He turned and waved me over. I put my bag down and started stretching myself. It may not really look like it, but we were both skilled martial artists and were the school representatives of our school. We trained on the soccer field because it was open and otherwise Tao wouldn't have a good view of Sehun.
We continued to stretch while whispering to each other,
Tao-"didju see that, Haneul?! Sehun blocked that shot!!!"
Haneul-" yes I did, how could I not when you don't make me focus on anyone else?"
Tao smirked at me, "I know you've been stealing glances at the defender, Junmyeon. Don't even try to deny it, we both know you like him. Even though we also know that you're too chicken to talk to him. I get to talk to Sehun in Math class."
I glared at him, "You know Tao, sometimes, I just really hate you"
He had a shocked face which turned into a full pout.
'Payback.'
 
 
 
Tao wanted to go to the beach so that's where we ended up going on our weekend. We found a cool spot where there wasn't any rocks in the water. Naturally, we asked others to come with us so Baekhyun and Chen were playing with Tao in water while Kyungsoo was relaxing with me. We stayed like that for about an hour until Tao whined, "hyunnnng can you buy me soda please?!?! Jeballllllll" he threw in his puing-puing and I lost.
Kyungsoo went with me to the snack bar. He ordered the drinks when I saw this girl being harassed by this idiotic looking man. I told Kyungsoo I would be right back and stalked over to the girl. As expected she was trying to get rid of him, "leave me alone I want nothing to do with you." The idiot was very persistent, "aww c'mon babe, I can show you a good time" I stepped in, "she said leave so why don't you?" He gave me a look and made the assumption that I was weak.
He walked over to me and got in my face, "Just walk away while you still can." I smirked "nope, not until you leave." He raised his fist to punch me, but I reacted faster and twisted his arm. He yelled out in pain, I told him "if I push your arm just a little more, I could dislocate your shoulder. Do you want that?" He shook his head frantically, running off after I released him. The girl walked up to me, smiling. "Thank you, he was really annoying me." My smirk turned into a smile, "no problem, are you okay now?"
She nodded. "Yes, I'm with my cousin. Do you want to meet him??"
Not wanting to turn down the girl, I nodded. "OKAY! Come with me" 'sorry Kyungsoo' "oh by the way I'm Jimin, what's your name?"
"I'm Haneul."
"Oh such a pretty name!! Oh there's my Oppa right there!! OPPPAAAA" I followed her finger and her cousin looked back with a shocked expression. My eyes widened and I stuttered, "H-hello, Ju-Junmyeon-sunbaenim."