Chanyeol (Luckyoctopus)

Randomness that Started it all
I gulped a new lump of trepidation as our teacher narrowed down the list for dance partners. We had a duet performance coming up, but I was dreading being partnered up with a really good dancer or a really bad one. For one, our grade would be based on BOTH of our individual performances, combined based on quality, execution, being in sync, and also expressions. Obviously, if I was paired with a dancing machine I would be easily cast aside as the spotlight, which means both of our grades would be ruined. Opposite effect for the people with two left feet, considering I'm not the worst.
Thankfully, a lot of the top dancers in my class were paired up already. I was surprised I hadn't been called yet. Suddenly fate answered my thoughts.
"Jang Senmi and Park Chanyeol."
My heart froze. Conflicting thoughts ran through my mind as the tall fellow scanned the students and noticed me. One. Chanyeol was fairly new to dance, so he wasn't that skilled. Two, he was really tall so he didn't really know how to coordinate his extra long appendages. On the other hand, he did have his extremely good looks. And his voice........ I snapped out of my thoughts as Yeol waved his giant hands in front of me. He gave me a toothy grin, realizing my spaciness.
Everyone already dispersed to practice in their groups. I led him to the spot I usually practiced, a corner with mirrors covering every corner. While I asked him what kind of song he wanted, he went over right to the mirror and started admiring his reflection. Aishhhh even if you're that handsome, don't mean you ignore me. I up my nervousness and instead whacked him on his shoulder, causing him to flail a little.
"What was that for?!" His low voice demanded. I told him to listen to what I'm saying instead of greeting the handsome fellow in the mirror. He cracked a grin. "So you think I'm handsome too? That makes the both of us." I snorted and told him just to tell me what his genre preference was."Definitely hiphop. Or rap."
I rolled my eyes and took out my phone to find a suitable song. Despite my abhorrance for his fave genre, I had to bend to my partner's will or else it'll just ruin our grade more. I was scrolling the options when Yeol reached over and pressed his finger on an option he liked. "Hey!" I protested, but he was howling in amusement. "Teach Me How to Dougie" began to play LOUDLY from my phone (I had impressive volume I guess). People were looking, but I didn't want to stop it yet since Yeol was getting into it. Not bad, i thought as he crouched his figure to exaggerate the moves. However, soon he got too into it and began CHANGING his dance. His fingers started running down the expanse of his neck and soon chest as he rolled his hips sensually. His y, newfound smirk caught me off guard and I had to say it was hot. But, peoples' eyes were burning into my skull so I whacked him again. "The Dougie does not include hip rolling or self-caressing!!!" I chastised. Yeol was so surprised, he snapped out of his groove and fell over. Well this'll be an interesting duo, him and me....