Jin+Kidoh (KingZilla22)

Randomness that Started it all
"Haneul, Over here!" Kidoh called out to me. I went over to him and sat next to him on the bench. He was absorbed in a game of cards with Jin who was apparently losing from the angry mumbling to himself. I looked at Kidoh's cards and then I switched to the other side to look at Jin's cards. "What game are you guys playing?"
"Gin"
"......okay, Jin, you should play this card next."
"ah, Thanks neullie!!! Hahaha, I WIN!!!!" Jin cheered.
Kidoh whined "hannie, you weren't supposed to help him!!! You don't even know what you just did!!!"
I tilted my head, "what did I do wrong?"
"We had a bet that whoever won would ask you out on a date!!" Kidoh let it slip before he could filter his thoughts.
"KIDOH!!!" He covered his mouth in embarrassment and looked at me with wide eyes while my jaw was wide open. Jin had face palmed himself and waited for me to say anything.
"Why......did you guys make a bet like that?"
Kidoh's face shifted from scared to in disbelief, "Haneul, how dense are you?"
"What you mean?"
"Hannie, both Jin and me had a crush on you for the longest time.... We always competed for your love too...why do you think I call you hannie while Jin calls you neullie?"
".....oh, so the card game was to decide who asks me out?"
"Yeah, we know it's kinda cowardly to let a card game decide who asks you out, but yeah....."
I looked down and felt extremely bad. My two apparent admirers freaked out, "What's wrong?!?!"
"Well....I kinda wanted to meet up with you guys cause I wanted to tell you something....."
Jin put his arms around my shoulder, "what's up?"
"......I got a boyfriend......"