Boyfriend's Minwoo (KingZilla22)

Randomness that Started it all
"HANEUL!!!"
"N-neh seonsaengnim?" I stuttered at my dance teacher's voice. I looked over to my teacher and he had a frustrated look.
"I've have told you to focus on your free styling yet you are dancing to SNSD and Sistar!"
"Jwesonghabnida, Minwoo-seonsaengnim." My teacher had a baby face but that was normal since he was only a couple years older than me. He was a 'prodigy, yadda, blah' He is an excellent dancer, but not when everyone keeps complimenting him.
He told me sternly, "see me after class, Haneul."
"Neh."
 
Class ended and everyone filed out of the room, except me of course. Minwoo-ssaem was leaning against the wall opposite of me. When it was just me and him, he pushed himself off the wall. "Practice your free styling, I wanna see it." I nodded and EXO's 'Let out the beast' and started to move to the beat. I was halfway through the song when my teacher shut off the music.
Nervously I asked, "what's wrong?"
He started to make a erted (but y) face "you just look so damn good, that's all." My face turned crimson. I tried to say something but no words could form in my mind.
Minwoo-ssaem walked closer to me and unconsciously I walked backwards until my back hit the mirrors. He placed his hand on my shoulder and a yelp escaped. He smirked and leaned forward, hesitating right before our lips met. He saw how tense I got and his arrogant grin grew. He pressed our lips together and while one hand stayed on my shoulder, the other pressed against my lower back to pull our bodies together. He moved his lips around and then I snapped back to reality and tried to push him off. I must've been really focused on pushing him off cause I swear I heard him growl at me. When he finally let go, I nearly yelled, "what was THAT for?!?!" He chuckled, "I like you duh." He paused. "And you can't deny me cause everyone will find out soon."
"Huh?" Was all I could manage. He pointed one hand towards the door. My classmate was there with hanging. .