Ray/Hyunil (Luckyoctopus)

Randomness that Started it all
Wow, C-Clown must have gone up in popularity since the last fansigning I went to. Well, only makes sense since the first one I went was during their debut. Instead of a sparse line of people, there was an actual mob messily crowding the table where the members sat. I didn't even try to spot them, I had to worry about keeping my CD intact from these rabid fangirls. Yup, they definitely got more popular. The screams were deafening, but I had to be strong. I needed to see Kim Hyunil. Slowly but surely, the line whittled down and I could see the members, donning their outfits for their Justice concept. Instantly my eyes fell upon Ray, though his red outfit inconspicuous from hus members', his dark lavender hair looked even better in person. When I finally made it to the front, I was unfortunately (no offense) lined up to meet T.K. My lips pursed for a second, but I bowed my head and handed him my CD. He was about to uncap my pen when I heard a sudden exclamation, "Wait, is that Hyeri????" My head cocked at the mention of my name as I saw Hyunil scampering towards me, his expression incredulous. "Ayo T.K., why didn't you tell me Hyeri was in front of you?" Ray's voice piqued, as he now sidled the curly blonde head. T.K. sighed, though dipping his head towards me. "Sorry that I didn't memorize her." He murmured. I instantly felt bad and waved my hands dismissively towards the rapper. "No no, you shouldn't. I'm not the celebrity, you guys are." Ray whispered something to T.K. and the rapper got up and left, as the vocal took his seat. Ummm, did they just do a switcheroo? "Sorry Ri. Why didn't you come to my side?" I looked all around. "That's why." I said simply. He nodded and sighed softly. "It's been a while." He began as I handed him the CD. I nodded, tipping my head a bit as a blush tinted my cheeks. "It's been 2 years. Why didn't you attend our last fansigns for Faraway Love and Shaking Heart?" His voice rose a little, though it was tender.
I swear my face was like a tomato when our hands brushed each others'. "I had schoolwork...." I muttered, because these last years were hard on me academically. I looked up and saw him smiling, sweet as honey. "Well, what matters is that you're here now. Can you believe it? 2 years since I first noticed you." He had to keep his voice low since the fangirls were still around. I turned my head away, afraid of my returning blush being apparent. "Thank you for the signing. Oppa, fighting! I hope Justice receives a lot of love." I recited aloud, so that no one would be suspicious. He smiled again, handing me my CD. Before I could take it, he clutched my arm and brought me close for a split second. I walked away with giddiness pooling in my stomach.
"Promise me you'll visit our dorms again, like 2 years ago."