L/Myungsoo (KingZilla22)

Randomness that Started it all
Only 20 more minutes. Just 20 minutes and I can close the shop. Most of my customers had left already so I had started to clean up. I was sweeping the floor when I heard the bell on the door chime, signaling someone had walked in. To my liking and concern, it was a hot guy, but it was a drunk hot guy. He stumbled to a table and being a good host, I walked over and asked him if he needed help. He slurred, "can I geeeet a cooofffeeee pleeeassse?" I told him it'll be a couple minutes and he gave me a goofy smile, followed by a thumbs up.
I made his drink and took it to him, he took it and drank half of it in one gulp. Shocked I told him, "sir you shouldn't drink it that fast, you'll burn your mouth."
He chuckled, " its okay, I've always drank it like thaaaaat. And its not sir, its Myungsoo. Nice to meet you--" he squinted at my nametag "Jinhyun"
 
Since there wasn't any other customers, Myungsoo asked me to sit and chat with him. It turns out he was drinking for celebration, he had just got promoted at his company. I was finally able to close shop an hour after.
 
Because Myungsoo was really drunk and the coffee didn't kick in yet, I had supported Myungsoo to his home. He was grateful and asked me for my number. He was getting aggravated when I refused so I ended up giving it to him. We wished each other good night and I went home.
 
A couple of days later, I had gotten a text from an unknown number. "Would it be wrong to contact you after a couple of days to ask you on a date?"