BTS's Jimin+Jin (KingZilla22)

Randomness that Started it all
'I'm so tired.....' I was walking home from school exhausted. I had to study for my Language exam that's next week, but then I had to go and practice my dance routine for showcase that was also coming up shortly. Nighttime didn't bother me so much since it was usually very lax. So I made my way home, plugging in my headphones, still practicing my dancing while walking.
I was about five blocks away from my house when I keep hearing "thump. Thump. Thump." I took off my headphones and scanned the area. There was someone playing basketball at the park. The lighting was bad so I had to squint at the person. He was tall and lanky looking, with light brown hair. He was trying to shoot the ball from different spots on the court. It was fascinating to watch the stranger so I ended up just standing there. Only did I notice how intensely I was staring when he turned around and jumped to see me standing, staring. He shouted "HEY!!!" I panicked and tried to run away. However my schoolbag and the exhaustion from dancing made it very difficult to run. Sure enough, the stranger wrapped his hand around my forearm and spun me around.
"Why were you watching me?"
"It was just interesting to see you shoot the ball. I'm sorry that I scared you."
"You think sorry's gonna cut it?!?!" He asked angrily.
I flushed scarlet, "W-what am I supposed to do then?"
He grinned, "Well to start off, I'm Jin and you can go on a date with me."
Next day~~ I went to class in a daze, thinking about Jin and the date he offered. It kept occupying my mind until my best friend Jimin whacked my shoulder hard to gain my attention "Yah, why are you so spacey today??"
I had no excuse to tell except the truth, " this guy asked me on a date and I've never met him before." Jimin mouth had hit the ground, "WHO WAS IT????" "Uhhh this dude named Jin." Jimin's face crinkled and he turned around saying "oh, okay," before running off.
That's really weird, Jimin would never act like that. Ugh one problem at a time. I'm supposed to meet Jin two after school ends at the local coffeeshop. Ugh why did this dude enter my life.
After school~~
Jimin avoided me the rest of the day and I had to admit, it was bothering me more than the Jin thing. Jimin would always say he couldn't stand to be away from me for a hour, but here he lasted about 4. I've kept thinking about all the reasons Jimin reacted that way to Jin's name, did they know each other? It kept entering my mind every time I tried to push it away. Only did it slip from my mind when I got to the coffeeshop and Jin was waving at me. With this lighting, it turns out Jin is pretty good looking. I mentally slapped myself, 'for all you know, he could be a serial killer or a player.' After we both got our drinks, an awkwardness settled over us; he decided to break it, "So Haneul, how was school?" I became baffled and he noticed, "Haneul, you still have your name tag and uniform on." Another mental slap. "O-oh yeah, mianhae, I forgot about that. And yeah it was fine, boring like usual." He smiled, "its okay, and its good to know I'm not the only one with a boring day." I got a little confused again until I saw that Jin was in a uniform too. It was the school just a block away from here. "Wow I didn't think you were a student, you look older....oops sorry that came out wrong." He gave a light laugh, "no problem, its better than being baby faced." '~~Jimin~~' why did my baby faced best friend popped in my head. Once again, I tried to push the thoughts of Jimin looking sad away. However, it was proven difficult when a puffing Jimin runs into the shop. He spots us quickly and runs over. He wasted no time in saying, "Haneul, did this bastard do anything to you?!?" Before I could reply, Jin spoke up, "Nice of you to call your hyung a bastard and I'll have you know that we're just talking." Jimin looked frustrated, "then why did you send me that text?!" I calmly sat there while they bickered, at a lost on what to do. Only did it end with Jimin shouting, "I told you that Haneul was mine, you jackass!!!" By then, everyone was staring.
Jin just had a smirk on his face, "you finally admit it, dongsaenggie." Jimin turned beet red, realizing what left his mouth. He faced me, "H-Haneul, what I-I mean is that---" "He likes you a lot bit you only labeled him as a best friend." Jin finished for him. Jimin glared at him. I just sat there gaping at him. When i composed myself, I smiled. "why didn't you just ask me, Jimjim?" Jimin smiled and hugged the life out of me. He placed a kiss on my cheek and dragged me away from Jin. Of course, Jin had to get the final word, "Use protection, lovebirds!!" The two of us felt the blood rush into our cheeks.
 
Extra:
Jin's POV
"HYUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!" oh god, Jimin's home. I heard his footsteps running up to my room, barging in without knocking. He was panting, but still managed to look ecstatic, "Hyung Hyung, guess what????" I rolled my eyes, "what did Haneul do this time?" Jimin frowned, "do I talk about him that much?" I gave him an annoyed expression. He continued, "well anyway you grouch, Haneul is my dance partner in showcase!!!!" It took me a couple of seconds to register what he just said. When I got it, I started laughing uncontrollably. He tilted his head in confusion at my laughter. "Make sure to roll them hips then Jiminnie"
Jimin turned pale, but disgust replaced it, "how the hell do I have such a erted cousin, I swear." I smirked, "you still love me anyway."
Jimin rolled his eyes at me, excusing himself to do his homework. I decided to go to the courts to play some ball so changing into my tank top and some baggy shorts, I left.
I lost track of time and before I knew it, it was nighttime. I continued to play until I saw a figure just standing there watching me. I flinched at the sudden sight, but was able to make out the stranger's features. As you would have it, it was Haneul, the boy who Jimin wouldn't shut up about. (Jimin show me many photos of their times together so I know Haneul before I met him. The gears in my head clicked together and I yelled out "HEY!!" scaring off the boy. Quickly, I chased after him catching up to him.
I managed to get him to go on a date with me, Jimin, you better step up your game if you don't want your cutie to be taken away.
 
In the café.
While I was talking to Haneul, I texted Jimin, "Waaaah, this boy really is cute. Maybe I should take him for myself." Jimin came storming in after a few minutes, yelling at me. But we sorted everything out and now those two are finally a couple. They left, leaving me alone in the coffee shop. I didn't like being alone, so I decided to call someone.
It rang three times before someone picked it up. A deep voice rumbled, "What's up, babe?" I smiled. "Namjoon, I'm bored, can you meet me at the court in 10?"