BTS' Jimin (KingZilla22)

Randomness that Started it all
YES!! It's finally lunchtime!! I love my language class, but I skipped breakfast this morning, so my stomach be craving some food.
I was making my way to the cafeteria on the other side of campus when a basketball had struck me on my back. Involuntarily, I let out a yelp at the sudden jolt of pain. I turned around to yell at whoever had hit me with that god forsaken ball. However, I was met with one of my seniors. Park Jimin. He had a cutesy face, but he was our school's badass basketball captain.
Instead of yelling, I settled for a glare filled with pure hatred. He stood there, rubbing the nape of his neck, staring at his shoes in shame. "Sorry Jinhyun I was trying to pass the ball, but Jungkook missed it so it ended up hitting you."
I heaved a sigh, "it's fine, just save your passes for the court. They really hurt."
His face tinted a light pink, "sorry again." His face lit up like a lightbulb went off, "Maybe I can make it up to you. Meet me at the gym tonight at 5. Please accept my apology!!" He ended with a jutted out bottom lip to form a slight pout. Sighing once more, I agreed to get this whole ordeal over with. He gave me a bright smile and we went our separate ways.
Now I was eating lunch with my best friend, Yoon Gi. However, then I thought about what happened. 'Wait, how does Jimin know my name? We never had a class before and I'm not in any clubs. Where could he have found out.......'
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Zilla has the tendency to leave the ending open like this.