V/Taehyung (Luckyoctopus)

Randomness that Started it all
It was a late night. My shift had finished a lot later than I thought; it was unusually very busy tonight. Whatever, it's over now. Just a bus ride and a few steps and I'll be able to crash. As the bus pulled up, I squinted my eyes and noticed that this bus was packed too. Why was everyone so like-minded tonight? Usually, my bus would be sparsely filled. I was allowed onto the bus and squeezed myself in. My body felt like jelly, but I had to fight it off before I toppled from the bus' constant motion. I was prepared for the bumpy ride when all of a sudden at the next stop, practically everyone got off. I groaned out loud at the logic going on. At last, I could actually breathe without intaking shared air.
The bus had a few people scattered all around. A lot of them looked grumpy when I glanced at them and some looked plain psychotic. I saw an open seat by a guy whose face was turned outside of the window. I opted for this seat. I slid into the seat, but the guy didn't even notice. I shrugged. Even better I guess. I plugged my earphones in and busied myself with music when less than ten minutes later, I felt weight the amount of a coconut's drop down on my right shoulder. I almost flinched, and swiveled my head. Turns out window-looking boy had crashed. Right on a stranger's shoulder. Greeeeat, why me? I didn't want to be rude, so I just sat there, trying my hardest not to fidget. Suddenly the bus drove over a particularly hard bump and the boy's head bobbed violently, resulting in him jolting from his slumber. Realization sunk into his features as he ogled me with wide eyes. "I-I'm so sorry!!!" He apologized. I wasn't even bothered by it anymore, because I was fixated on something else. "Are you wearing eyeliner?" I posed, scrutinizing his eyes. The boy huffed and replied, saying it was attractive and trendy. Whatever floats your boat. He introduced himself as Taehyung. I told him the customary nice to meet you.
I was about to mind my own business when he began fiddling with my hair.
"Umm... what are you doing?" I asked blankly.
"Your hair's so looong. Like Rapunzel!" He began curling it in his fingers when I whacked his hand. I didn't like people touching my hair. He gave me a bright smile which surprised me. He looked... cute. "Anyway, sorry for being a bother. I feel awful for sleepin on ya. How about I buy you coffee or something next time?" He gave me another smile. He was forward, but he seemed genuine. I agreed, but only because my stop was coming up. He gave me his phone to insert my number, but when I unlocked his screen, i saw his wallpaper of him posing cutely with another guy. They really looked like a couple. "Who's that?" I asked. Taehyung sputtered it was his friend and to just insert my number. Just as I began typing the bus creaked to a pause at my stop. !!! I hurriedly inserted it and ruffled his hair abruptly before darting out the exit. I turned back once and saw his head peeping out of the window, waving. As I walked home, i realized I forgot to add in my last digit in his contacts...... . Looks like I'll have to chalk it up to fate to see him again and correct that mistake.