Carnation

I Told You Not To Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 3 [/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Love isn’t always perfect. It isn’t a fairytale or a storybook. And it doesn’t always come easy.[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3] At the library, a bouquet of red and white roses was placed on the table that Luhan and his friends usually occupied. It was nicely wrapped in crystal white paper and the smell was so breathtaking that it filled the whole library with its scent.

 

Baekhyun quickly skipped towards the table and beamed when he saw the flowers, retrieving the card firmly attached to it. Luhan simply didn't care. It wasn't like it was for him -- Baekhyun was so confident that the flowers were from one of his secret admirers. The sudden wail from the eyeliner-obsessed guy captured practically everybody's attention in the library. 

 

Baekhyun continued stomping his feet, throwing his harshly onto the plastic chair before crossing his arms, a pout was visible on his lips. Luhan sent everyone an apologetic smile as if it could make up for his friend's tantrum and misbehaviour. He turned to Baekhyun and shot him the look.

 

"What was that just now? Woah, you're shameless." Luhan gave him his infamous sarcastic smile before continuing. "So, what's the cause of the great Byun Baekhyun's tantrum?"  Even though it's your nature to throw tantrums almost every day already... but let's not mention that in front of a moody Queen B if you want to live happily for the rest of your life.

 

Luhan swiftly grabbed the card and opened it hastily, his eyes widening when the words came in view. The heart-shaped card dropped to the floor, lying there lifelessly as if waiting for its rightful owner to pick it up.

 

Luhan, you are made for me and I am fated to you. Take my words seriously. Consider our engagement. - Oh Sehun

 

What is it that Sehun wants actually? Why was he chasing after Luhan?

 

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND! AND WHAT ENGAGEMENT? YOU'RE GETTING ENGAGED?" Baekhyun bawled, feeling betrayed that his best friend didn't tell him such big thing. The students nearby began to buzz excitedly, gossiping about the possibility of losing one their campus's flower boys. Some even texted their friends, uploading the big news on social media.

 

"Baek, I-I..." Luhan clenched his fist and eyes tightly as his migraine attacked him. 

 

Baekhyun instantly recovered from his sulking once he saw Luhan's condition. It looked like Luhan was in great pain and he rummaged through Luhan's backpack like a mad man. Once he saw what he was searching for, he gave the paracetamol to Luhan and his bottle of plain water.

 

"Oh my god, babe! Are you okay? Let's go to the hospital!" Panic wasn't the right word for the situation -- it was chaos. The other students nearby eyed them briefly, considering whether to help the panicky diva themselves or to just wait for another person to help them.

 

Luhan was about protest before his vision went black suddenly His body felt heavy as it swayed to the side before crashing down, much to the horror of Baekhyun.

 

At the same time, a tall, lanky guy dashed towards them and picked Luhan up from the ground, carrying him to his car with a worried Baekhyun trailing behind them, struggling to carry both his and Luhan's backpacks.

 

 

_

 

 

Luhan opened his eyes before quickly closing them again as the bright lights greeted him. The sharp smell of medicine hit his nostrils and he knew that he was at the hospital. Pain shot up his spine, all over his petite body, and Luhan tried so hard not to move. An uneasy whine escaped his lips when he saw his hand was attached to a machine.

 

Luhan hated needles so much that he once ran away from school when the students needed to get vaccines.

 

He glanced around the empty ward, trying hard not to move his sore limbs. His ears caught soft voices talking intensely on the other side of the door as if they were arguing about something. Luhan frowned upon wondering who might be arguing with Baekhyun.

 

The door suddenly burst open, a bewildered looking Baekhyun entering, stomping i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter