Kalmia

I Told You Not To Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 11 [/CONTENTID1]

 [CONTENTID2]At some point, you have to realise that he doesn’t care, and you could be missing out on someone who actually does. [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

 

Luhan rubbed his eyes lazily, awoken by the sound of a running shower. The clock showed half past seven and Luhan yawned. It was far too early to wake up for him. He was still so sleepy since he only had around 4 hours of sleep that night. He glanced towards the bathroom, his gaze lingering on the white door before he grabbed a new towel from his walk-in-closet, heading out of the room.

 

Facing Sehun so early in the morning wasn't his ideal choice so he went to the guest room and took a long bath, connecting his phone to the speaker to play some of Yiruma's music. He calmed down enough to think of how he could avoid Sehun.

 

After he was done, he carefully tiptoed to his room wearing only a bathrobe because he was too stupid to bring his clothes. It was risky since his parent's bedroom was only a few doors away and he really couldn't think of any excuse if he was caught by Mr. Lu. They would probably suspect that something was wrong but Luhan was confident that he could fool them with a fake smile. 

 

He pushed the door to reveal Sehun with only a towel draped around his waist, seeming like he just got out of the shower. Luhan was stunned and froze, unsure of how to react because HOLY SEHUN WITH WET HAIR IS HOT! 

 

"You might wanna close your mouth and the door."

 

Luhan dropped his bundle of used pyjamas, quickly gathering it back up before tossing it on the bed. He could deal with that later. Sehun gestured him to close the door again. Mrs. Lu conveniently passed by at this time, smiling at the two of them.

 

"Honey, I was about to call you for breakfast!" 

 

Luhan kept still, unsure of how to react because he'd just made himself into a fool in front of Sehun and then his mother suddenly appeared in the hallway. Mrs Lu cocked an eyebrow when her son went silent, glancing towards Sehun and then noticing Sehun's wet hair -- shirtless with nothing except for a towel hooked on his hips. At last, she saw Luhan in his bathrobe, his cheeks flushed.

 

"Oh. Oh." She exclaimed.

 

"Well then... my bad, honey. I forgot that you just got married. You're still a precious baby to me. Continue with whatever you were doing or finishing and have fun, newlyweds." She grinned before hurrying out of Luhan's room. She was practically skipping out of joy.

 

Luhan was still frozen, gazing out the door in embarrassment. Sehun walked towards the door and shut it with a light kick. "Go on and get dressed." Luhan snapped out his thoughts and ran towards his walk-in-closet, shutting it with a loud bang.

 

After getting dressed, Luhan stepped back into the bedroom and found Sehun lying on the bed while browsing on his iPad. Luhan figured Sehun was too busy to notice him so he stuck closely to the wall, trying to avoid stepping into Sehun's line of sight and slowly snuck out. He'd done a great job so far because Sehun seemed too engrossed in whatever he was doing. Luhan was suddenly thankful for the big size of his room, turning the doorknob halfway.

 

"Luhan, come here for a second. There's no use in sneaking around, I saw you the moment you came out of the closet." Sehun called, eyes still focused on his iPad while patting the space next to him.

 

Luhan looked like a deer caught in the headlights -- it's not like he wasn't one already, his face tinted with red and mouth hanging opened. Luhan regained his composure and made his way towards the bed, a little bit too slowly for Sehun's liking. He situated himself on the far side of the bed, unable to move any closer to his husband.

 

"I hope you understand why I continued with this marriage."

 

Luhan didn't need to hear why; he knew this marriage was only a trick, all for Miyoung to reflect on the consequences of leaving Sehun. Sehun only wanted Miyoung to realise her faults, on how mad Sehun was when she refused to come back to Seoul as promised.

 

Luhan didn't want to keep talking about their marriage because he was speechless, unsure of what they could even discuss. He needed much more time before he could even talk about it.

 

"There's no use in regretting it so you don't have to worry. I won't take advantages of our marriage" Luhan left as soon as he was done talking, not wanting to drag out the topic of their stupid marriage any longer.

 

Luhan's father was undoubtedly happy during breakfast. He joked around with his son-in-law while Sehun responded brilliantly to each remark. Maybe Luhan was the only one suffering and unhappy, the fried rice feeling like sand in his mouth. Sehun did a good job in convincing his parents that their marriage was alright. Sehun acted like the perfect husband, wiping the corner of Luhan's mouth for crumbs and refilling his orange juice when the glass was almost empty. Sehun was a great actor because he'd succeeded in blinding Luhan's parents. He was nothing like the Sehun behind doors. 

 

"Have you two thought of where you want to go for your honeymoon?"

 

Sehun choked at the question. Luhan handed him a glass of water and Sehun gulped it down in seconds. Luhan was also immersed in his perfect husband role, patting his husband's back with soft -- Sehun wasn't the only one who could act.

 

"Dad! It hasn't even been a day since we got married. We're so tired and you're already asking about our honeymoon?" Luhan tried to brush off the topic as Sehun obviously wasn't comfortable with it, judging by his expression.

 

Luhan wouldn't ever travel alone with Sehun because that was the last thing he wanted to do. In fact, he wanted to increase their distance even more so Sehun wasn't so restless or burdened.

 

"Son, this is the perfect time for you to go on your honeymoon." Mr. Lu babbled, his wife sporting a smile that showed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter