The Past

I Told You Not To Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Part 1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]please do read my author's note below![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

NOT PROOFREAD BECAUSE I'M A LAZY

 

"Luhan, honey, please stop!" Mrs Lu pleaded exasperatedly, tears threatening to fall from her eyes at the sight of her only son thrashing around the bed, making a mess as he ripped the polaroid pictures in pieces without care.

 

"I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!" Luhan hysterically shouted over and over again; his face beat red as his face paled, the tears never stop flowing. "Why did he do this to me..." He whimpered pathetically as he slowly began to ease from his panic attack although his breaths were still hitching every one second.

 

He gathered his knees to his chest, burying his face into them as he curled into comfort. The last thing he felt was his mother's fingers combing his locks before he out off his half-conscious state.

 

"Luhan's alright now. He's sleeping after the mild panic attack, he didn't try to do anything to harm himself. Sorry for bothering you so late at night, Kang. I'll make sure to keep an eye on him." Mrs Lu apologised to her close friend after serving him a cup of warm tea.

 

In the midst of the panic earlier, Mrs Lu had dialled his number right away to check up on Luhan but unfortunately, when he arrived at the Lu's, Luhan had already calmed down from his anxiety attack.  The family's doctor assured her that it was alright, sipping the tea from the porcelain cup from China. 

 

"But please do make sure you call me if you need help, especially with Luhan's. I can say he's pretty much unpredictable right now, so please keep anything that can stress him out away from him, particularly anything that can trigger his panic attack. But if I may ask, what is it that causes him to be so stressed? What happened?"

 

"I am actually not so sure myself, Kang. Just now he suddenly ripped his own pictures from high school, those have been up on his walls for almost two years. I think it has something to do with school but he won't answer me at all if I ask." She let out an exasperated sigh.

 

"If I recall, the first panic attack he had last week, wasn't he shouting something about hatred for some guy? Does he have a lover or some sort? I'm sorry if I'm prying too much." Dr. Kang chuckled lightly.

 

"I think he does, or he did have one, he still won't open his mouth no matter how much I tried asking so I don’t know much about that. Oh, a few months before graduation, he was already not himself, he was so... quiet and it’s so rare for him to smile, it was so unlike his usual self. I brushed it off at first because I thought he's just stressed from school so I tried not speaking about it but then the panic attack, it came out of nowhere. He looked fine on his graduation two weeks ago, that's why I'm so worried he just suddenly started destroying all the pictures from school..."

 

"It sounds more serious than I thought, it'll be better to treat him now before he falls into a deeper depression. Please do schedule an appointment once a week at the hospital, I have a friend that can help," Dr Kang advised before his phone rang and he excused himself for a while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan sat at the dining table alone. He had gotten up a little bit early that day, the housemaid had yet to finish preparing breakfast. But it's alright, he sat while swinging his legs around like a child, he just couldn't contain the excitement for what have yet to arrive. A few minutes later, he heard the sound of the car engine stopping in front of the house.

 

His eyes immediately twinkled in delight as soon he spotted Butler Lee entering the house with the package he had ordered online, he got up from his seat, clapping excitedly before grabbing it and rushing back to his seat, not forgetting to express his gratitude by bowing and thanking the middle-aged butler with a wide smile.

 

He was about to rip the package open when the 50 years-old maid started setting the breakfast on the table, so he placed the package on the chair beside him, opting to open it later although he just couldn't wait to see the content. He then smiled brightly while thanking the elder — never missing a day to thank the house workers for their hard work. The house maid, Eunyoung, gave him a gentle smile in return.

 

'Always so cheerful and thoughtful, Luhan.' She thought, her chest filled with warmth at the attitude of her employee's sweet attitude. She was gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter