Azalea

I Told You Not To Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]It’s hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen, but it’s even harder than to give up when you know it’s everything you want. [/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3]

 [18.12.22] I reread the first few parts of this story and I am nowhere near satisfied with my own writing— honestly 14 years old isnt the best writer out there and my style of writing in the beginning isn't very suitable with the story's progression, it's too light and carefree while the story isn't exactly dark, the entire style totally did not fit the whole emotion going on as the chapter goes by, but I promise you could see how I much grow throughout each chapters, I'm trying my best everyone! I'm also super thankful to everyone who started reading this from crap. 
Major editing will be done soon after I complete this book (god knows when that is) but I will slowly try to demolish a few chapters when I have time.
Please do give this story some love, comments are very appreciated. Thank you and happy reading! 

 

 

 

 

Luhan slowly closed the door of his bedroom before heading towards the window, staring into the night as he sighed heavily, his shoulder heavy with burden.

 

The main cause of Luhan's severe headache; his dad was at it again. He got a call last night informing him to come home, which meant something was probably wrong. Like he was told, Luhan was already on the road as soon as his last class ended, which was late in the evening. Not to mention that even though the drive from Gangnam to Pyeongchang wasn't that long, an hour drive ended up being a 2-hour drive with Luhan who drove very carefully; much to his safety's pleasure.

 

What was it again? A marriage proposal?

 

He was barely enjoying his youth as a 27-year old student as his father was very controlling and careful of his being, now he came home to this again? Shouldn't it come to a halt already? He had lost count on how many he had received ever since he had gone through puberty, never failing to reject it every single time. But this, he wasn't expecting another one too soon.

 

When being told that his future partner was a guy,  he wasn't really put to surprise. Moreso since most of his admirers was leading in the male category-- because with that face, he can easily put girls to shame. 

 

But Luhan was still young (as long as rhe first digit starts with a 2, yes he is still young); he didn't like being tied down with responsibility. He had big dreams of travelling after he graduated, wanting to explore the beauty of the world.

 

Why do I get the feeling that I can't reject this proposal? Luhan let out a heavy sigh. He plopped himself down on his bed, comfort rushing through him immediately. Exhausted internally and physically, he was about to drift off to sleep when suddenly the soft knocks on his door distracted him. 

 

Mrs Lu peeked in from outside the door, a broad smile on her face. "Haven't slept yet?" 

 

Luhan got up and faced his mother, who had made her way to the side of his bed. "I was about to but since you're here, I can't now." He gave his mother a teasing smile which disappeared as soon as it went over his mind to why Mrs. Lu was in his room at such an hour.

 

"Honey, you don't need to think much about it." The proposal. "Just go with what your heart says. If you don't agree, tell your dad okay? I'm not going to force you. Remember! You decide your life, sweetie." She said, giving him a soft smile and ruffling his not-so-styled hair. Luhan fiddled with his fingers before answering.

 

"I think it's alright, mum. Father has always been very protective and caring of me. I... I don't know, mum. It's -- Maybe I can consider the proposal?" Not. He gave his mother a smile that only he knew the true meaning of -- nothing he'd just said was sincere and from the heart. He'd only said it to reassure his parents and hoped that his mother could understand what he was suggesting because his decision was anything near to agreement.

 

"It's up to you, Luhan. As your mother, I just want the best for you. If that's your decision, then I'll gladly accept it." Mrs Lu gave his hand a few squeezes before kissing his forehead softly.

 

Once she was out of his room, Luhan a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter