Jeokpung is back

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

Seona can't sleep well after what she heard last night, she still wondering if her uncle Shi Woo really had a lost son 19 years ago. Does Jeokpung really exist? What happen to this school 19 years ago? Does the legend was true? Everything gathered in her mind like a pile of rock hitting her head slowly, only could be cure by the answer of it.

 

 

She walk out her room and close the door when she saw her uncle.

"Shi woo uncle!" Seona called for her uncle that was just walking out from his bedroom in dorm quarters.

"Oh hey Seona!" Seona pulled Shi Woo hand and led him to the practice hall. 

"Whoa! Wants to have a battle in the morning? School hasn't started yet." She know its holiday and the students is having a break, all of them back to their lovely home, but battling with Shi Woo isn't what she wants now. She wants to know about the legend again.

"Tell me again."

"Huh? About what?"

"The legend." Shi woo faces turns pale, slowly he smile and look at Seona.

"Isn't you dad told you before?"

"That was when i was 10, i still am stupid. Now i have gathered all my brain cells and ready to know about the legend again."

Silent.

"Shi woo uncle?" she try to get his attention again.

"Huh? Oh okay."

She pull his hand and make him sit next to her.

"There was four teenage, one boy is a famous idol, one boy is a son of the president of China's largest enterprise groups in Shanghai, there was one girl is a hardworking student who works part time to support her blind father and attend Moorim School in secret and there's one girl which is the daughter of the school's president and Moorim's ace student. The idol boy is having a problem with his earing which led to his career to crashed, he comes to this school because one his fan notice his problem and led him to the school so that his earing problems could be cured. The son's of the president comes to the school because he was forced by his father. The boys are forced to share a room together and they instantly disliked each other. Okay you got this part?"

Seona nodded slowly thinking then what it has to do with Jeokpung and The Key to the Cheonuiju?

"Jeokpung is someone who chased the key to the Cheonuiju, unfortunately the president sent his son here because of that key. The famous idol got a unique power because he had something to protect, it was the key. You know, Jeokpung is really blinded by the Cheonuiju thingy because Cheonuiju has a power to control the world, so that's why everyone is chasing it. Jeokpung is really evil that they'd kill the wife of the protecter of the key, they even try to kill their kids but unfortunately, the son grown to be an orphan and grown up as an idol and the daughter grown to be the daughter of Moorim School's president."

"You mean.... the idol and the daughter of Moorim School's president is a..."

"Sibling, yes it is." he take a deep breath and continue "the key was seperated into three, one with the son, one with the daughter which is sealed in the school, and one is with the Jeokpung people."

"After the secret was revealed, the son of the president slayed his son to gathered the pieces of the key, it is because the sibling is his friends, but the son isn't blinded by Cheonuiju, so he and the idol decided to destroyed the key. And they did."

"That's it?" she asked, Shi woo nodded and smile.

"Jeokpung has be missing and Cheonuiju has been locked forever, only both of them know what is the secret behind the Cheonuiju. The school was safed and there's no more evil spirit inside this school." he look at Seona "now the thing is, only you can protect this school once your parents and me died, Seona. I know you had a unique power too, you know when something bad is happen. Isn't it?" Seona nodded slowly.

"Then you'll know the time you had to take action."
__________________________________________________________________________________

Seona decided to follow her father to meet CEO of Bangtan, she sense something bad is happening and she don't want her dad hurt.

"I'm scared they'll throw you rock or egg or something" is her only answer when her dad asked her why did she decided to follow him along. She wear her mom's coat to make her look like she's a business woman.

They arrived at the agency and surrounded by bodyguards that led them to the meeting room. This is the first time she meet Bangtan in person, but not in a good atmosphere. CEO of their agency shake his hand with Wang Chiang and led him to the meeting room where Bangtan is waiting for them, they bow once her dad and her enter the room. Seona take her seat and sat facing Jeon Jungkook with the big table in the middle of them. 

"I'm sorry for the incident yesterday that involve your daughter, president Wang. The fans sometimes gets crazy and there's nothing we could do to stop them." The CEO called Bang said to her dad. Wang Chiang reply with a smile.

"Actually, my daughter said there's nothing big to discuss about but as a father, this hurt my pride. I've never touch her or dare to raised my hand on her for the rest of my lives, but that student has tried to do the things i never did to my daughter." Wang Chiang talked formally but still sounded sad to her, which she guaranty everyone in the room felt that too.

"Plus, she is younger than my daughter and how could a girl like her lost a respect to a people that older than her?" Chiang raised his voice.

"I am sorry for her behaviour president Wang, we'll make sure the girl will be punished later."

"No!" Seona interrupt "you can't do that to a student, she's just lack of respect, i'm sure she'll get her own lesson soon." President Bang smirk when he heard her statement, probably relieved that nothing big will happen.

"This is my last warning to your fandom and your artist, president Bang." her dad said.

"Yes.... we'll make sure this won't happen again."

"I'm sorry for making things complicated, everyone knows that i'm really strict when it comes to my daughter safety."

Without her realization, Jungkook is staring at her and without his realization, president Bang is giving an eye on him.

They are now off to the food court where food was specialy prepared for her dad and her. Only to leave Bangtan and president Bang alone.

"Jeon Jungkook." President Bang fill in the silent.

"Yes?"

"You've been everyone favourite ever since youre a trainee, does that mean you have to become that arrogant?" Jungkook look at him with a death glare.

"Did my image mess up with your job?" he asked "i know you wouldn't kick me out of the group, because that will effect everyone in the fandom" he pause and look at the president arrogantly. 

"If you lose me then you'll lose Bangtan, if you lose Bangtan, then you'll lose your money. Am i right?"

"Jeon Jungkook." Suga raised his voice.

"Its a fact. We worked like a zombie just to give him money. I don't care if you'll kick me out. As long as i'm still alive then fine with me."

A loud bang in the room makes everyone almost jumped from their seat, president Bang is getting mad.

"Don't you dare to talk to me like that. I could make things worse than you have ever imagine."

Jungkook sat up from his seat and smile "do whatever you want, i don't give a anymore, in the end you'll slay us anyway." he walk out of the room with anger filled his heart.

"I'm sorry for his behavior BangPD-nim. His head is a messed and i know that. We'll get him back soon." Rapmonster said and bow, then lead the group out of the room. 

President Bang look at his servant and call for him "make them hurt, from that we'll get much money for their previous album".

"I'm sorry... what sir?"

"Try to get Bangtan into accident."
_______________________________________________________________________________

Wang Chiang hold her daughter hand to their van, she looked pale and act like she never used to be. He asked her many times did she really okay and she only reply with a nod. Seona walk normally to their van and their bodyguard drove off from the parking lot.

Seona look outisde the window and wonder why is she being like this. Her stomach goes butterfly and adrenaline rushed through her body. She only could hope that feeling is gone. She then saw Bangtan car drove past her van, she could see the members in the car that looked stress.

What happened? Isn't the issue was settle? Why would they looked so worried?

And in a blink of an eye, the car they drove was hit by a large van that sent the car goes spinning around and around and flip making the car overturned and hit the van that her and her dad was in it. Things happened so fast than makes her shocked for a while. Wang Chiang grabbed her hand and pull her out of the van once the van stop moving. Seona was in shocked and she coudn't believe what she just see.

Bangtan...

"Dad! We've got to help them!" She let go of her dad hand and run to their overturned car and stop when she saw shattering glasses of the window. She bend down to see if any of them is still alive and yes, all of them groaning in pain.

"Hey! Did any of you still breathing down there? He-" she turn around to see some man in black standing in a group is ready to attacked her. 

"Err... dad? Did you hire any of these man?" She yell to her dad that is on his way to her.

"I don't recognize any of them!" Her dad run to her and look at the man that is making their way to them.

"Get away girl, and you! Take your daughter away, we just want them." One of the man, which his body is bigger than any of them, which Seona considered as a leader said to her and her dad then point 'them' at the overturned car. Seona sense something is not right, that these guy ain't good and ain't bad.

"Dad, i don't think they're good and i don't know if they really bad." she whisper to her dad that his back is facing her back.

"Who sent you here?" Wang Chiang asked, and the man smile at him.

"I don't know... probably... Jeokpung?" The man in black said proudly.

Jeokpung? What does this guys have to do with Jeokpung? Isn't Jeokpung just a legend? 

Seona bend down to look at Bangtan, all of them is unconcious, mostly had their head bleeding. One thing for sure she knew. They're dying. She then look at the man in black and smile.

"You want them? Well, you should walk over my dead body at first place."

She then dive in and punch the first man on his face, kick him on the chest making him thrown backwards. Even if she didn't see what her dad is doing, she was sure he is doing the same thing. The other man that is shocked with her action then step forward to fight her but Seona is fast, she spin her body with lifting her right foot and hit him on his neck, making him fainted. And she jumped with her right foot kicking the other man on the chest sending him backwards. She turned around and punch another man on the stomach and kick his spot making him cry in pain. She turned around to see everyone of the man's member now lying on the ground and her dad is panting his breath, he must've hit them really hard.

"Well, that was easy than fight other student." she shrugged and run to the car with panic. Thank god her dad has called his bodyguard to help them carry Bangtan member out of the car.

Wang Chiang decided to drove the new van that arrived and asked his bodyguard to take care of the mess, Seona helped carry the members things into the van and then she jumped to the front seat of the van, Chiang drove the van to Moorim School saying that these guys could be safe only in Moorim School.

"Jeokpung is back...." her father whisper slowly. Seona wanted to asked a lot of things but after seeing her dad panicked after he said the word 'Jeokpung', she decided to just be quiet on their way back to Moorim School.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I know its kinda complicated, well i don't even know why i decide to continue this storyline. 

First subscribers! I love you so much <3