I'm sorry, Kei

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

"Me neither"

That statement means nothing to Wang Seona, she doesn't see the importance of being mad at Jeon Jungkook anymore. All that she knew is that she just wanted to be friend, since he was Kei's boyfriend, my bestfriend. So I just treat him right just like a friend. 

After the training session is done, Vernon and i walk to Athena building together so that we could visit Jun , who Vernon said he was sick. Vernon unlock his dorm and let me in. The boys dorm is clean, and all i could see is a mess of Jun's bed. Which he was on it wrapping his body with the blanket.

"Jun, Seona is here." Vernon unwrapped the blanket, showing Jun is hugging his body hard, shivering. My eyes get wide seeing his condition, I walk to his bed and put my hand on his forehead, feeling the heat of his body.

Vernon is right, he is really sick.

"Oh my gosh you're burning!" i said half screaming. I run to their toilet and take a basin with cold water and wet towel. Then i ran to his bed and put it on the table next to his bed. I asked Jun to lay on his bed while i put the towel on his forehead.

"It was just my gastric." he said, stuttering. His face is pale, everything about him is weak. Like god had take his martial arts soul out of his body. He even weak to get up and eat his medicine. There is no choice but to get the medicine, but here we got nothing, my extra gastric meds is finished and Vernon had no extra either. 

"He can't just lay here without getting medicine into his mouth. Vernon, watched him and i'll go get some medicine in town." i rushed to the door but Vernon stopped me.

"What? No! Wang Seona you knew exactly what will happen to you if you walk out of town without your father permission." Vernon pull me in when i was ready to walk out of their dorm.

"Trust me, i'm expert and i won't be busted." i say with a wink and smile to him before i walk out of his dorm to my dorm and reach out my black hoodie and cap.

I sneak outfrom Athena building slowly and pretend like i'm going to training when i passed other student. Soon as i was behind Athena building, i put on my hoodie and cap. I look around to see if someone was there on my normal escaping road, there is no one. I almost start my journey when someone tap my shoulder, making me jump and end up in frustration.

I look at Jungkook, who is looking at me confusely.

"What are you doing?" he asked me, he even look at me from head to toe.

"Ugh Jeon Jungkook!" I try to scream but I had to control my voice so I half scream and half whisper at him.

"Are you trying to sneak out from Moorim?" he asked at me, again looking at me from head to toe.

I let out my big sigh and put my hands on his mouth.

"I'm out to buy medicine for Junhui, he is sick. Don't tell anybody especially my father, okay? ." I say with a glare and turn around to go.

"Alright, to Mr Wang we go." He make a step to tell my father, I quickly run to him and pull his hand into my escaping road, which mean into the forest. After we stop, Jungkook just laugh at me. I almost punch him on the face because he was making fun with my plan, he also wanted to tell my dad about me which I scared the most.

"What do you want actually Jeon Jungkook?!" i asked in frustration. He chuckled and look at me for a minute before he reply.

"Just take me with you." 

That stupid plan of him. That stupid statement of him. That stupid Jeon Jungkook is asking me to take him with me. 

"No"

"Yes please"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO"

"YES"

"I said no!" i almost yell at him "seriously you are wasting my time!"

"What's the problem now? I just ask you to take me with you. By the way its almost dark and you escaping Moorim in this kind of time? Alone? Are you even serious?" 

"I'm expert in this case and i won't be busted so go away."

"I'm going anyway."

"Give me one good reason why i had to take you with me?"

He chuckled and smile.

"First of all, i'm too handsome. Second of all, i'm too much handsome. Third of all, i was born to not being ugly. Sure you're asking the handsome Jungkook to go away?" 

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I said no and it means no. So g-" i couldn't finished my word because he cut me.

"Once again you open your mouth, i swear im going to kiss you."

-

-

-

I was lost at word. I wanted him to not follow me, but if I opened my mouth he'll kiss me. He is not playing with it, because he did everything he said. I admit I miss those kiss and I wanted to kiss him now, wanting to say I miss the night I spent with him in training room but I know its not worth it. I already betrayed my bestfriend by loving him. Not now, Wang Seona. Even not forever. Be patient, one day you'll move on. Please just avoid that feeling now.

I let him came with me, so I didn't say anything during our journey in the forest. He even follow me slowly behind. It really just awkward for him, but not for me. I used to be this quiet with other people, so its okay to me. But i admit that i had this goosebump and my hand is getting cold.

Jeon Jungkook, you really made me fall for you.

Its been about 20 minutes and we almost there. I still didn't talk, i could feel my mouth has glued together that i can't even open it.

"Wang Seona... can you stop for a while."

I didn't even stop.

"Seona, stop."

I keep moving.

"Wang Seona, i said stop."

Nope, keep going.

He had lost his patient that he pull my waist to face him, making me startled. We were just a few inches that I had to keep our distance with my hand. I try to push him away but he was stronger than I expected.

"Look at me" he whisper softly.

I was....... weak?

I was weak that i give up fighting and just look at him. The beautiful eyes where netizens choose as the winner of an idol who had the most beautiful eyes, is actually looking at me. Looking into my eyes. Soft.

"Are you mad at me?"

I shook my head slowly.

"Liar" i shook my head again.

"Then talk" he said, softly.

OH I AM NOT OKAY

I take off my cap and put it on his head, gesturing his hair that i wanted to touch so badly. Unfortunately, his gaze was still on me, waiting for me to speak.

"You better wear this so no one would recognize you." I push his chest away and making him follow me to the town. We avoid looking into someone's eyes and we made it. I walk into the pharmacy with Jungkook by my side. I take two bottle of gastric medicine and a bundle of panadol to Vernon and Jun so they had spare for it.

Then we bought some coffee from starbuck and take our time in town. Walk together that Jungkook seems happy with it. He probably miss the road after about more than a months he was in Moorim.

I found the bookstore where I always bought storybook there, we enter it and I found my new book tittled as Un Lun Dun, the author was China Mieville. It was from British fantasy's rising star comes this astonishing novel for both adults and children.

It was interesting.

'UnLondon is at war. We're under attack. And its been writter, for centuries, that you will come and save us.'

Stumbling through a secret entrance, Zanna and Deeba enter the strange wonderland of UnLondon. Here all the lost and broken things of London end up, and some of its people too -including Brokkenbroll, boss of the broken umbrellas, and Hemi the half-ghost boy. 

But the two girls have arrived at a dangerous time. UnLondon is a place where words are alivem where a jungle lurks behind the door of an ordinary house, where carnivorous giraffes stalk the streets... and a sinister cloud called Smog is bent on destruction. Its a frightened in need of a hero . . . 

"Why do you like fantasy's novel so much?" Jungkook asked while he grabbed the book and read the synopsis.

"Because its the place where i could escape every bull people send me into."

"And i'm one of them" he said, looking at me. His eyes send emotion where i always wanted to escape. So i grabbed the book from his hand and walk to the counter.

On our way back, i feel nauseated. Just the same as that time where i sense something is wrong with Bangtan. Jungkook noticed my pale faces and even asked me to stop for a while.

"Are you really okay?" I nodded. 

"Lets go faster." I pull his hand. Something is wrong. Something will happen.

That didn't take too much time until a group of man in black appear again in front of me. They jumped from the tree make a circle around us. Thank god Jungkook had wear his face mask and cap since we were at the town so that they didn't recognize him. I pull Jungkook and let him hold my stuff. They were five of them i counted. Easy peasy.

"What do you want?" i asked.

"Are you ready for the game, miss Wang?" 

"What kind of game you little bull. If youre one of Jeokpung then just deal with it, Cheonuiju is gone and destroyed. Move on!" I said in frustration.

"You bring your boyfriend together, miss Wang. Glad to know you had to protect him now." One of them try to move closer to Jungkook and i quickly pull his hand.

"Don't touch him."

"Oh no way. He is valueable just as you. So that's why we're using him as a bait."

"If you want him then you have to deal with me at the first place." I attacked them without warning. I dive in and kick #1 man emergency spot and then punch his faces. Without even care, Jungkook is also made his attacked. He flip his body before give them double kick on the chest. I move to other man and swing my body before i kick him on neck, he fall right on the spot and didn't move at all. Another guy is holding a besbol bat try to hit Jungkook put luckily i snatch the besbol bat and hit him back. The final who seems to be their leader, take out his knife. Before i could avoid his attack, it hit my face, giving a big scracth on my beautiful cheek, and with heat i could feel a blood flowing down my cheek. 

"Wang Seona!" Jungkook yell, he run and give the final kick on the man's spot and hit him till he couldn't move at all.

After everyone are not moving. I pull Jungkook's hand and run into the forest till we arrived at Moorim. We didn't stop and i never let him stop. Moorim is the safest place anyway. 

After we arrived, i was panting for breath. But before i could even stop to take a few minute rest, Jungkook pull my hand and led me into medic room. He locked the door and let me sit on the bed while he was searching for something. First aid kit, probably.

"Screw you, you don't even know where it is." I try to speak but my cheek is burning and everytime i try to said a word, i feel like the cut is getting bigger. So i push Jungkook away from the cupboard and i opened the left cardboard and take out the first aid kit. He pull me again and force me to sit on the bed.

"Stop moving" he said, i just follow his instruction and let him clean my cut. I could his forehead is sweating. So i take off my black hoodie, i take off the cap on his head and wipe the sweat on his face. 

I flinched everytime the cotton buds touch my cheek. This is the first time i get cut during fighting, and believe me its hurt.

"So your dad was right." He said, his eyes is focusing on my cheek.

"About what?" he put the plaster on my cheek carefully.

"About you could sense something bad is going to happen." He look at me. I bit my lower lips and nodded.

"Its the same feeling i had right before you guys accident." my hand is still wiping the sweat on his faces. I organize every inch of his faces until i didn't even realized he was looking at me. 

Jungkook stop me by holding my wrist, forcing me to look into his eyes. That gaze. That stare. That unreadable stare. We share our gaze for a moment before i started to speak.

"Jeon Jungkook, i feel like i'm a betrayal" Jungkook looked confused.

"Betray... what?"

"That i like my bestfriend's boyfriend." i didn't even know why i said it. It was too early but my lips was too stupid. Which part of brain who control my lips?!

Jungkook looks surprise, he didn't even know what to say. His lips is parted showing that he was in shock of my statement.

"Its true that i like you. Its true that i do... but i'm not asking you to acknowledge it and i won't do anything about it."

I take a deep breath and look into his eyes. 

"These are my feelings and i'll take care of them."

I give him my last look and stand from the bed, grab all my stuff and walk away from medic room. 

I'm sorry, Kei. 

**********************************

why do i feel like i'm crying? Oh okay Wang Seona feel like she is the worst human being ever for loving her bestfriend's boyfriend but .. feelings comes naturally and why do we have to feel sorry for that?