School Tour With Park Jimin

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

w1.jpg

 

She pushed her dorm door slowly its creaking, empty. Kei must've been somewhere else. The room was beautiful as they decorated it together since the day they'd first enter the room together. Wang Seona take a deep breath and walk in, the room was filled with wooden wall, marble floor and white, glowing ceiling decorated in classic but beautiful dorm. Seona moves to her wardrobe, untie her hair then she changed to her daily uniform, changed her t-shirt to sleeveless white leotards with ripped jeans, she then wrapped her exposed hand with black cardigan and high converse in red. Seone grabbed her phone then move out from her room. Just as she walk out from her door, she almost bump into Jimin, a guy with orange hair, white t-shirt with black leather jacket. Looking down at her in surprised. 

"Sorry" she said.

"That's fine" he said and almost walk away, but then he stop and turn to her calling for her name "Seona!"

Seona turn around to look at him "yes?"

"Can you take me around this school?"

Seona smile at him and answer "of course"

They started the tour from Athena Building, where all of the student live there, sleep there, do their personal stuff there. Dorm quarters which is big enough for all the student. In the Athena Building, there was a few room, dorm quarters in the middle of the building, then there was Dionysus room, where they had their first night there. There was library that was labelled as Apollo room and another room where they build fire to get more warm during the winter called as Haephastus room.

Then they move to Big House which is called as Zeus Building, there was no enter to big house unless you're one of the school big association like Seona. There was also time building called as Chronos Building. Seona also showed him Demeter land, where you can find the farmer worked there with the grain, strawberries and other's vegetable and fruits. One of the reason why the kids there never leave Moorim is because everything was there. 

They even had Hermes Building, where student could buy their stuff that they needed there. They learn in the big building there called as Ares Building, it had Artemis section where student learn archery, using swords and other dangerous stuff. They also had Hera room for girls and Hades room for boys. 

"So many names i almost forgot of it." Jimin said to her when they finally made it to Poseidon Lake, one of the beautiful lake there. 

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." she said in reply.

Seona sit at the big stone facing Jimin, the wind blow to her skin, gives her hair mess but still she manage to become as beautiful as she was.

"I don't believe that i finally find peace." he said, making Seona just reply him with a smile.

"In Moorim, you'll find nothing except peace where you'd never gain from the outside world. Even so we might addicted to Greek Gods name to name every single of this building. We didn't call day as day, instead we call it as Hemera. We didn't call night as night, we call it Nyx. We call Moorim mountains as Ourea. We call night as Erebus, love, attration, desire and beauty as Eros and Aphrodite. I don't know, i know a lot but i usually don't use it much." She said, Jimin look at her.

"Then you're a Aphrodite, nothing less i see in you except your beauty heart." he said, making Seona laugh.

"That was one of your best pickupline ever." she said, making Jimin follow her laughed. Then after a while, they stop and continue listening to the sound of the lake. 

"Hey, i'm sorry about my roommate." he said, making Seona look at him in confusion.

"Jungkook, i mean" he pause and look at her "he had a hard time in treating people softly, don't worry if he hate seeing you with your parents, he doesn't have one" Seona look at him in confusion, again.

"What do you mean he doesnt have one?"

"He's an orphan."

That one statement makes Seona pause and look at her feet. She doesnt know how does Jungkook feel being raised alone without a family. Now she could feel nothing except grateful to have such parent that was really care of her. No matter how hard her parents was, she had promised herself a few hours ago to never let them had the hard time again. She promised if any Jeokpung that try to destroy them, she will fight them. No matter if it mean death. 

Careful girl, you better know who your real enemy is.

Enemy

Seona buried her head in her hand and groan. Who is her real enemy? She gain no hate but love in this school, she gain everyone loves since she was little, now why does the man keep talking about her real enemy? 

I'd never had this feeling, to stand in the cheering crowd who secretly loathe me... who secretly try to bring me down. One question is, who?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This one is the shortest i've made by far. Since i get offended by some users that said i copied the drama while i try really hard to change the storyline. You know, others author also copied one of Harry Potter but get so much love while i gain this hate. I'm not saying that i tried to be like them but i just wrote what i wanted to give you the best story to read. I really wrote things that i like, not copying things that i like. I just used some of the character to make the sequel of this drama so please understand that this is my sequel, i wrote what i like, not what you like. If you don't feel like it then you better go. I'm not trying to be mean but take your hate away and leave me alone. Sorry for making you read this.