Goodnight, my beautiful knight.

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

The cruise arrived at the destination to Busan, Jungkook's places where he was raised and the reason why he became a superstar. Our big family decided to visit his guardian, Miss Gong's orphanage house called as Miss Gong's Love House. We went there by bus, which Jungkook wore torn outfit and white mask to cover his identity. He keep himself next to me and don't move even an inch the moment we sat together in the bus.

We sent our parents to the hotel nearby while Jungkook and I keep on with our journey to Miss Gong's Love House. Mom and dad brought our grandpa together and its already late so they decide to visit Miss Gong's Love House tomorrow.

The bus dropped us a few metres from Miss Gong's Love House and we walk together to our destination. The moment we arrived in front of Miss Gong's Love House, Jungkook stood there like a mannequin. He then hold my hand to walk us back to the hotel, but i stopped him.

"Why?" i look at him.

"I... i can't. I can't meet her in this conditions. Everyone think i am dead, Seona. What would she react when she see me?"

I look at him in the eye with my hand locked in him.

"That would be better for her, Jungkook. At least she know you're alive, at least she could be happy for that." i pause "go" i said.

Then he interwined our hand and walk me with him into Miss Gong's Love House gate. He could see a middle-aged woman who is sitting there, planting. He then let go of my hand, gives me sign to wait there while he approach the women.

I don't know what he say to the women, but when she turn her head and look at Jungkook. She looked at him in disbelief, which she stand slowly and touch his face. Then he pull her in his strong arms for more than a minute.

When they release a hug, he whisper something in her ears, which makes she turn to me. I then bow at her respectly with shy.

Well.... its my first time greeting a stranger in my lifetime. The last time i talked to a stranger is during the airport incident. I may look independent, but i actually can't talk to a stranger very well.

She approach me slowly with a smile.

"What's your name?"

"Wang Seona" i reply softly with a smile.

"Thank you" she said, which make me confuse.

"Em... why?"

"For saving my favourite son life." she tap Jungkook's hair, makes him laugh cutely.

I could see pure happiness in his eyes now, the smile that i never knew he really had them.

God, why is he so beautiful?

"I'm going inside to cook some food for both of you. Have some pep-talk with the kids!" she said excitedly and leave both of us alone.

"Jeon Jungkook!" i heard a girl screamed behind us. A tall girl with blonde hair and school uniform. She look like she'd been looking at a ghost.

"Naeun?" Jungkook asked confusely. The girl ran to him and pull him into her embrace, which makes him surprised at first but then he smile.

"You've changed a lot." he say once they released their hug. Naeun cupped his face "goddamit i think you're freaking die!" he laughed, then he look at me.

He hold my hand which make Naeun look at us with surprise.

"This is Wang Seona, the one who save my life."

Naeun gives her hand to me and say "Son Naeun" and i shake her hand.

"Wang Seona" she smile at me, she's beautiful.

"You've grown, Kookie." she his hair with a smile.

"Noona too." he said.

Noona? So she's older than him them. 

"Mommy have meet you?" she asked, Jungkook reply with a nod.

"Then what are you waiting for? Lets go inside." Jungkook put his hand around my shoulder and Naeun on his left. The three of us get into Love House together.

 

 

I visited Jungkook's bedroom, its so strange to see everyone been living in a dorm but only for Jungkook had his own room. That's probably because he's the favorite son of Miss Gong or just because he need more privacy since it seems like he's one of the oldest here in this orphanage house. I look around his room and saw sticker of Bangtan everywhere around the room. Album, photocard, poster, t-shirt. 

Did he fanboying over his own band?

"It used to be Big Bang"

I turn around to see Naeun is standing there on the door looking at me with a smile.

"Huh?"

"He used to be Big Bang fanboy, that's one of the reason why he became an idol." Naeun say to me, i only reply with a nod.

"Then why-"

"Why now his room is full of Bangtan?" I nodded.

"Ahh that boy, he once said to me 'Noona, when I become a superstar, this poster of Big Bang will be replaced with my poster, and my room will be my gallery. Its Jeon Jungkook gallery.' pffft but now its not Jeon Jungkook Gallery. Its Bangtan Gallery." she paused and laugh at the statement.

"You really close to him did you? You guys seems like a real sibling."

Naeun smile at me beautifully. Seriously, this woman is so beautiful, despite her natural beauty she got, it looks like she had a beautiful heart.

"Of course we are. I was five years old back then, I was walking home from kindergarten with Mommy, when we arrived, there's a box and a baby in it. No letters or note from the people who put that baby here. Then I named the baby as Jeon Jungkook, Mommy said to me once if she had a son, she would name him as Jungkook. I like that name on him. I help Mommy taking care of him and play with him every single day. We grow up together. I help him beat all those bullied who tried to bully him when he was in primary school. Until when he's in secondary, he decided to go to Seoul."

So they were really close. I salute Jungkook for who he is today. I couldn't imagine myself being on his place.

"I've been thinking" Naeun paused. 

"What?" I asked.

"How did you open his heart?" My eyes goes wide as i had no idea what is she talking about.

"By the look on how you dress yourself, you're a rich girl, Wang Seona. The daughter of President of Shanghai Group in China. That's a huge company, you know you've been living a fairytale life."

"Um..."

"Jungkook really hate rich people because the guy who bullied him was from a rich family. Ever since that, he become an antis of rich people's child. I know not all of them are the same but yeah, he's traumatized."

Now i know why Jungkook had been treaten me that bad everytime we met before. He thought i was just as same as them.

"I guess you're different enough to changed his mindset on you, Wang Seona. He even fall in love with you."

That almost choke me. How did she know?

"By the look on his eyes, he's fallen in love with you. How did you manage to change him?"

"I... don't know."

Naeun laugh at me cutely.

"Noona!" someone calling her from the outside of the room. It was Jungkook.

"Dinner's ready."

"Coming" Naeun winked at me and whispers 'you're lucky' before she goes.

Jungkook enter the room to see me standing there, staring at him blankly.

"Hey, you're stalking me." he said.

"No i'm not" i shook my head at him "i was just walking around and found this ro-" i couldn't finish my word when he stop me with his lips on mine, again. 

He give me a peck which makes me blush. I couldn't even look into his eyes.

"I'm so lucky" he whispers.

"Why?"

"To have you. Look at you, you're so nice when you're with everyone, but with me you've become yourself. I love seeing how you just show your darkest and brightest side just around me and your family."

"Pfft. Whatever boi. I'm going to eat." I push him gently and walk towards the door. 

"Squishy" he said with a laugh and follow me. 

 

 

I decided to sleep with Naeun tonight, at first she tried to make me sleep with Jungkook, but i refuse it. Is she out of mind? I'm sleeping with Jungkook? No way. We did sleep together once, but that's because im out of control. I was having the worst day of my life and all i need was a comfort and apparently he was there.

I was there, lying on the floor with my eyes staring at the star outside the window. It was so beautiful.

*beep beep*

I received a messaged from Jungkook.

Asleep? ::Jeon Jungkok::

I smile looking at my phone, this guy must've been bored enough. I then type a reply.

Nope. ::Wang Seona::

.

.

.

Whatcha doooooin? ::Jeon Jungkook::

I look outside the window and smile.

Starin' at the star outside the window, i neve knew star was this beautiful. ::Wang Seona::

.

.

.

Want more beautiful view of star? ::Jeon Jungkook::

I frown, where would it be? On the roof? Naeun room had the most beautiful view i guess.

Where? ::Wang Seona::

.

.

.

.

.

.

In my room. The star name Jeon Jungkook. Kurrr kurrrr kurrrr. ::Jeon Jungkook::

I almost swear at myself for believing in his words. Jeon Jungkook back at it again being such a squishy.

Go die :P ::Wang Seona::

.

.

-_-  ::Jeon Jungkook::

I smile looking at that emoji. Wondering how does he really look with that derp face.

Im going to sleep. Goodnight, my brightest star. ::Wang Seona::

.

.

.

Goodnight, my beautiful knight. ::Jeon Jungkook::

I smile. That one boy who hate rich people, eventually fall in love with a rich girl. Naeun was right. I was living a fairytale life, but not until the reality hit me back that my bestfriend that i trusted the most just trying to kill me with whatever stupid games they're setting up. 

 

you Kei. 

 

And you too, Junhui. 

 

And i fallen asleep under the star.

 

************************************************

Its been a while, am i?

I'm sorry i'm late. My SPM is about a month and here i'm back with a new chapter.

Feel free to comment? 

Have a good day!