Thumbs up

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

Wang Seona's Pov

I stare down on my shoes, wondering why i've been thinking that i should practice using unsafe weapon, these days, I've been to Ares Building and practicing at my bow and arrows about three times. First, during the wake up. Then i move to healing class, then lunch. I skipped my lunch and practice shooting more, then i moved to tutoring class, and now here i am, in shooting section.

I picked my bow and refill the arrow, then i started shooting. It missed sometimes, utmost of the shooting hits the dots perfectly, but still, im feeling that i'm lack of practice.

'Do I look like a mockingjay now?' I asked myself

Judgemental people might think that i am obsessed of the book. Exactly, but no. These book is the one that keeps me practice everyday.

Archery isn't one in Martial Arts list, but i dont know why i think this will be important someday.

"Your arrow hits perfectly, why keep practicing?" A voice came from the door of Archery section and I know who it was. A cheerful guy, Vernon. My bestfriend, Bonie.

"You should try, its fun." I say.

"I'm done practicing" he paused and his head was showing the next room, Knife-Throwing Section.

"You're good in knife, why don't you try archery?" I asked.

"Nope, i hate bow."

I put the bow on its place, then walked to Vernon, pulling his hand to follow me, I am hungry, and eating alone in this time isn't something good, either. Or else I've been holding back my tears over my breaking heart. Now that Vernon and I both had a breaking heart, we started to understand each other's well. He's a cheerful guy, but only with me he shows his flaws, like what he showed to me a few days ago in Dionysus room. Jungkook and I had been avoiding each other, Kei entering the dorm room with big smiles on her faces. Junhui being clingy to me everyday. Maybe he did his best to show his interest in me, or maybe he starts to throw away his mystery side from me and show how clingy he actually is.

I don't care. All I really need is food. Shooting my arrows for 8 hourse gives me hunger. So we walk to cafeteria just in front of Ares Building. In our try, there were a bowl of greyish fish and okra stew and cups of water. We take seat at mmy usual table, beside the group of idol guy. 

"Tastes better than it looks." Vernon said, its not that tasty, but I guess that we were both are really hungry, and we manage to clear our tray with no food wasted. We sat by the lake and play who-throws-stone-better to release our stress. Vernon hair gone wild when the cold wind from the lake slap our skin smoothly.

"I guess I've got my answers" Vernon said.

"What?" I asked.

"That I should be myself, not what she wanted me to be."

He's right, a few days after the news about his crush dating Jungkook, Vernon is not so cheerful guy as he used to be. Day by day he becoming like Junhui, mystery, not easy-going anymore. Kei loves cheerful guy, and Vernon is cheerful, but she's still blinded by the love of an idol.

So do I.

"Vernon... one day you'll going to find your own mate, much better than Kei. It takes time." I feel like I wanted to slap my own face, I'm giving advide to fix my own friend but not me. Probably my feeling towards Jungkook is just nothing, that I was just feeling betrayed after he stole my first kiss but he dated other girl as well. And that's my bestfriend, Kei.

He kissed me. He stole my first kiss and then he left me for a pretty girl like Kei. I am not pretty and i knew it. Plus, i am the kind of people that he hate, a child of a rich family, he is an orphan. No wonder why he treat me like i'm his biggest enemy during our first talk in his dorm.

He was probably playing with your heart. I convice myself.

No, that's fine. Its my feeling and i'll take care of it.

 

I love walking alone around Moorim, feeling the nature fresh air and enjoy the scenery in Moorim, probably i will never see this school again one day. At least i captured avery angle of this school and kept lock in my heart. I look up at the sky that was filled with crimson and amber-tinted clouds. Next to me, stand a big building I called as Chronos Building, it was clock. Giant clock. What strange was tha in the top of Chronos Building, stand two people, madly in love. Kissing each other passionately, begging for more. 

It didn't take long time for me to recognize them.

The girl i deep blue jacket was Kei, and the tall boy in black t-shirt was Jeon Jungkook. Its like something was cutting my heart into pieces. I knew i shouldnt feel this, but this feeling overcome my body that i wanted to run, runaway by the feeling that trapped me into it. instead, i stood there, stunned and speechless as I watched every step they make.

i should feel happy for my bestfriend's happiness, but silently i am keeping those jeslousy inside. It wasnt long until they broke the kiss and his eyes wabdered around her face with a smile, hugging her then. His smile broke away when he saw me, standing there looking at him. In his shocked figure, he looks like he was desperate to let go of the hugs. In his eyes, he try to speak to me something he cant talk ith his own mouth. With a heavy heart, i blinked and look away from him, slowly walk away.

This won't weekend me. I said to myself.

I started fro jog, then I run into Ares Building in Archery Section. Picking a bow, i've been itching to get my hands on them. Bows made of wood and plastic and metal and materials I can't even name. Arrows with feathers cut in flawless uniform line. I tie up my long hair to avoid it from distracting me. Then i pick a bow, string it and sling the matching quiver of arrows over my shoulder. I targetef the shooting range, with human silhouettes and standard bull's eyes, and then i started to shoot.

The shooting range are everywhere, on my next left and right, behind and every target stabd a few metre, one of them i near me. I imagine mt every silhouettes was my enemy.

I start to shoot the nearest one, and started to move faster, next to the left, right, front and behind me. I could feel my body is spinning. Some of the arrows are't shooted with the bow, instead i throw it and hit the target perfectly like thowing a knife. Its just another practice, but i'm willing to put my anger in every arrow that i shoot. I keep shotting the same target, until i found out there is no more arrow left. It didnt enough. I'm still lack of practice, i'm not fast enough.

I walk to the target and pull away the arrow and put it in the cylinders on my back.

Then i satrted again the practice. Again and again until i feel exhausted. Finally, i give up and throw way my bow. Screaming on my top of lungs, i sound craced but its okay. At least i'm feel better now. 

 

I feel myself lying on the cold floor of Archery Section. It was dark. I must've been sleeping here after the crazy practice.

Right. Why am i doing that anyway? 

I try to sit, then i stand properly and put the bow I've been sleeping with at its usual places.

"Oh youre awake" a voice distracted me, i turn around and saw Jungkook. Standing there with a thick cloth on his hand. I look at my body. I'm a little exposeable. Black tight jeans and black sleeveless tight shirt.

He walk to me and slowly, wrapped the thick clothes around me. He didnt say anything, but focused on getting me suited with that thick clothes.

"What were you've been thinking youre doing." He said slowly.

"Practice" i said, and slowly push his hands away from the clothes.

"That's over practicing"

"I put my anger in every arrows that i shoot so i could feel relieved before i run out of nowhere and kill somebody. Does that sounds like a big problem?" i asked.

He almost started to talk again but i cut him. I open the thick clothes he lend me and i give it back to him.

"I'm tired." I say and walk away from Archery station.

"Wang Seona!" he call for my name, i stopped and look at him.

He walk to me and so stubborn to wrapped me in his thick clothes.

"At least take this" he wrapped the thick clothes around me, and slowly walking away from Archery Station.

***********************************************************************************

I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAVE EXAM FOR THREE WEEKS AND TODAY I JUST FINISHED MY LAST PAPER I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY JUST FORGIVE ME AND ENJOY!