Wow Jeon Jungkook

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

"You really had a bad day, didn't you?" Jimin asked her. Seona almost forgot that Jimin was there.

"Sorry, things messed up a little today."

"That's fine, we are all messed up in our own way." he said, making Seona realized things shouldnt be much complicated if she stopped thinking of it.

"I hate the fact that youre right."

Jimin laughed, revealing a set of white teeth of him, greeting it with his eye smile. Anyone that in pain could be heal with that set of beautiful smile.

 

It was a chilly night. The moon had appeared out of the horizon and the skies were filled with stars. Her late night practice had been shortened, instead of keep practicing like crazy, she hurdle up against the the wall and reached her novel, Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. She always sneak out from Moorim to bought story book, because none of it was at Hermes Store. The fact about the book that she likes but kinda hate it at first was because both Katniss and Peeta was engaged but Katniss had no feeling for him instead she likes her bestfriend, Gale.

"Bookworm" someone said behind the door, Seona know who is it. Suddenly butterfly in her stomach, worried something like last night might happen again, but she was really good at acting that everything was OK.

"None of your business" she continued reading, Jungkook walked to her, sat next to her but Seona didnt give any respond, she was so into the book. 

Its surprising how Jungkook didnt even disturb her, instead he was just sitting next to her, sneaking into what she was reading. He dont even acted like he used to be, snobbish and arrogant Jungkook is gone. 

Seona was so focused that her face expression changed everytime she read word by word. She could smile, then in a second she frowned. Jungkook stared at her in blank amazement. The girl he used to know as the ace of Moorim, who is always busy practicing, is actually a bookworm. Nome of that amazed him, but the genre of the book that she read surprise him. She had less book of romace, love or typical high school novelle. Instead, she had a lot of adventure series, myth and mystery. Kei once said that most of the name in every building in this school was named by her, it was because of her love towards Percy Jackson series about greek gods. Also most of the book in the library was full with mystery books.

"You're mystery, just like the book you read." he said.

Seona stopped reading and look at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, what?" she pulled out her earphone on her left ear, so she'd been hearing to music since he was here. Jungkook rolled his eyes in frustration.

"Nothing"

Seon continued reading her book. At first it was okay for her to have Jungkook sitting next to her, accompany her, but then she felt strange, why did he here?

"What is the actual reason you're here?" 

"Photosynthesis"

"There's no sun in here"

"Catching fire"

"There's no fire in here"

"Serioulsy, shut up. I'm just comfortable being next to you."

"Everyone does"

"Can you shut up for a while?"

"No"

"Do i have to make you?"

"Go on-"

Jungkook pulled her head and her lips touched him, Seona's eyed widen, she sat motionless with terror, she parted her lips and try to push away but she just make him move his lips towards her passionately.

Passionate.

He ran his hand on her hair with his other hand is holding her waist, pulling her closer. Seona was lost in his move, slowly, she closed her eyes.

After a few second, they broke the kiss. Jungkoom rested his forehead on her, panting for breath.

"What-was-that-for?" Seona asked, between her breathe.

"I-" he couldnt finished whe Junhui voices is rising, calling for her name.

"Wang Seona! Where are you?"

Seona jumped from her seat and took the stuff she'd bring and throw it into her bag.

"I'm here!" she yelled, as she expected. Junhui ran to her with a smile and hugged her, making her even more shocked.

"W-wen Junhui."

He pull her away.

"Sorry, just worried. You didnt even pick up my call, i've gone to your dorm and you werent there."

"Y-yeah i'd leave em in my dorm." 

Junhui nodded, he almost leave when he saw Jungkook there.

"What are you doing here?" he askes, his voice changed.

"He was.... Um...." Seona gets tounge tied.

What should she tell him?! They had kiss? Or 'oh! He's here to kiss me shut up'

NO!

"Practicing" Jungkook said firmly. He did his best to mask his anger but he quickly stand as he look at her.

"Thank you for teaching me" he burst out of the practice room and climbe the marble stairs in the Athena building, quickly walk to the dorm quarters.

Junhui turned and look at her "did he did something to you?"

Yeah, he kissed me. She almost said that. 

"No, we're just practicing."

He let out a big sigh of relieved.

"Next time please brought your phone everywhere."

"Youre worried, eh?" she grinned.

"Oh shut up."

 

The afternoon sun was glaring. The sky was clear, revealing a wide vast pale of blue. Seona jumped to her bed, screaming in frustration.

"I hate leaving my babies!" she hugged her pillow and buried her head inside.

"Oh come on! You'll be teaching idol today." Kei said as she pulls her hand make her sit.

"Trust me, they are so dumb" she paused and frown "except Jungkook"

Jungkook. Last night.

"Why?" Seona asked.

"He's the ace. Just among seven of them." of course he is, he learned martial arts when he was a kid, everyone knows that.

"Yeah right" Seona rolled her eyes.

Kei laughed at her expression, the she bent down, reaching for Seona's sport shoes and put it on. She tied up her shoe laces and murmured.

"Wang Seona is a lazy girl. She would never move tutoring if i didnt put her shoe on" she paused and look at her "should i say this to your future children one day?" Seona giggled cutely.

"My child would never trusted anyone except their mother"

"They will trust me, cause their mother did."

"Back off"

 

The tutoring class started, Junhui and Seona is the tutor. One by one the members enter the room. Seona look at the spot where she had her first kiss there, and then she saw Jungkook. Her adrenaline rushed again through her body.

He keep acting busy, avoiding eye-contact with her. While Junhui, her bestfriend are being clingy with her. Jungkook saw it, his hatred for his rival grew deeper. There was a hive of activities during that day, and Seona lost ger chance to talk to him.

They were still managed to talk about the learning, but none of them making eye-contact. He's still avoiding her. Soon as the class ended, she caught sight of Jungkook running on top speed out of Ares building. Seona decide to move to dorm quarters, she then saw Vernon is sitting there, alone in Dionysus room. His eyes looks like he was seeing a bad things. A cheerful Vernon is gone.

"Bonie" she called his cute name as she enter Dionysus room.

"Hey, Donut." he say.

"Where are those cheerful Bonie goes?"

"Cheerful Bonie dashed across the road, because an ido passed by and hit him. Hard. In the heart."Seona frowned.

"What do you mean? Did something happened between you and Kei?"

Vernon like Kei, ever since they were little.

"She confessed to the idol"

Huh?

"I thought i was cool enough."

"Bonie... do you mean... Jungkook?" she asked, in panic. A dark mood came over her. Who else could Kei been fangirling abouy unless it was Jeon Jungkook? 

"You knew her so well" he paused and look at her, his eyes were puffy, he must've been crying "i've lost" he then walk out of the room.

Seona buried her head in her hands. No word could express her agony. She should'nt fall for him in the first place, but it doesnt impact her so well, she's just worried of Vernon. He'd been trying to grab her attention for more than five years. Only to be ended and crushed by an.... idol?

 

She enter her dorm and saw Kei, sitting on her bed, staring on the empty wall. What happenned? Did he reject her?

"Wang Seona..." Kei look at her in serious expression.

D-did she find out? About the kiss?

"L-look... whatever happened yes-" Kei run to her and hug her, jumping happily and giggling making Seona even more confused.

"He accepted me!"

She stared at her in blank.

"Huh?"

"I've confessed to him, and he said he'd been eye-ing me since the day we first met!" Kei jumped happily.

"Who?" she asked.

"Jeon Jungkook" she reply in a whisper.

That name again. She didnt know how to react. Hapoy for her bestfriend happiness or sad for her first kiss was not an actual feeling kiss. Instead it was just to shut her up.

"Were officially now"

Her heart thump.

Thanks a lot, Jeon Jungkook.

_______________________________________________

Sorry for the late update and late night and sorry for grammar or spelling mistake. I'll check them later.

Well last update was really bored. Okay okay next chapter would be heartbreaking and fun. Just wait. Sorry for the font cause ive been using my tab and really, im lazy to changed the font whatever. Next time i'll edit it. No cover for today update. But next update i'll make it beautiful okbye i love you.