The Man in The Mask

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

Seona didn't sleep in her dorm that night, instead, she run to big house and quickly locked herself in her room. No one knew because she enter Zeus's building in the middle of the night, where everyone is sleeping. Include her both grandpa, Hwang Musong and Chaehyun. She didn't think she can talk to Kei comfortably now. She know, Jeon Jungkook is Kei's favourite, she didn't just like him as an idol, she adore him and would do anything to grab his attention. That's Kei, a hardcore fan of Jeon Jungkook.

She couldn't sleep now thinking what he'd did. That gaze, that little sweat on his forehead, that lips.

"Ughh no! You can't fall that easily!!" She yell to herself. 

Then there was a knocked on her door. After a while, the door was opened and there was Hwang Musong, her grandpa, standing there in confusion.

"Seona? Did something bad happen? I heard you yell just now." He asked softly, Seona look at his grandpa, then she run and hug him.

"I miss you" she said, making the old man smile and carressing her hair. 

"Did something bothering you in dorm? You didn't just sleep here for fun. I know that." 

As usual, Hwang Musong, the one and only guy that understand Seona. 

"I just need some space to be alone" she paused and look at him with a smile "dorm isn't just me in it"

Hwang Musong laugh slowly and look at her "if something really bothered you, remember, sometimes it all gets a little too much, but you gotta realized that soon the fogs will clear up" he smile and hold her shoulder.

"I'll be outside if you need me" he walk away from her room, leaving her alone again.

Seona jumped to her bed and reach for her phone, texting something.

To //Junhui// : Hey, i could'nt help you tomorrow tutoring the newcomer, asked Kei to do it for me. I got some work to do with my grandpa. Thanks! XOXO Wang Seona the cutest friend of yours XOXO

She throw the phone away and move to her wardrobe, she then reach for her towel and walk to the bathroom.

After 10 minutes cleaning herself, her phone rings. Giving her hint that message has received. She jumped to her bed once she done wearing her sleeping gown. The family tradition when they're in the big house.

From //Junhui// : I shouldve heard that words from your mouth, not through messages. Fine, i'll do it with Kei. Just make sure you won't practice late night like this again, its almost 2 a.m.

She smile through the text and reply.

To //Junhui// : Wuuu the cold Junhui started to worry about me.

From //Junhui// : Shut up and go to sleep. I'm off. Bye.

Seona laugh at herself when Junhui reply her text. She could imagine that cold guy started to blush and his cheek goes red. And for a few second, she'd forget the reason why she was there in the big house.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She clasp the hand between her hands even though the warmth from the coffee has long since leached into the frozen air. Her muscles are clenched tight between the cold. If a pack of wild guys with black suit like what her dad always afraid of were to appear at this moment, the odds of scaling the metres between them to attack are not in her favour. The warmth coffee that was bought by her grandpa, Hwang Musong are getting cold and not tasteful as it used to be when it was still warmth. The two old man called Hwang Musong and Chaehyun are staring at her, they'd tried to make her talk for half an hour, yet, she's still confused of what had just happen.

*Flashback started*

Seona hold the hold both of her grandpa, pulling them and forced them to take her out of Moorim.

"I need to bought something" was her only excuse when she was asked by her grandpa why did she was so desperate to walk out of Moorim. Whatever it is, she can't face Jungkook, she can't face Kei, she felt as if she was a betrayer if she did have the feeling of pleasure when Jungkook be doing that again. She swear to herself she wasn't born to be a betrayer. She appreciate the friendship she built with Kei for the past 10 years, that whatever she did, Kei would be the first one to know. 

And she didn't have an interest to talk about it anymore.

They're walking down the mountain of Moorim, trying to reach to the city, she could sense something or somebody is following them. She tried to ignore the feelings cause she thought her mind was a mess right now, that everything become negative. Till she realized the last time she feel the same thing was right before Bangtan was involved with accident.

"I sensed something bad" Chaehyun stopped them, making Seona surprised, Musong and Chaehyun look around,trying to analyze the surroundings. 

"Maybe it was just your imagination" Hwang Musong said, trying to blink his one eye to give a hint to Chaehyun that Seona was there, she should know nothing.

Just as the time they'd reached the road of the city, someone from behind pull her hand, making her scream in surprise. The person who pull her now put a knife on her neck, the instant action by the man makes Seona wants to fight, but she know, a little move would cut her neck away.

"One single move and this girl is dead!" The man scream, there's something in his voice, it was blurred, like he was wearing a mask. Like usual thief always wear. The man in the mask breath heavily, panting for breath. Like electricity buzzed, Seona could feel the instant recognition in the breath. Like someone she used to train with everyday. Till it was blurred by the mask, she decided to forget about it.

Chaehyun and Musong now aware of every single move they're making. Chaehyun tried to step forward slowly, he was actually trying to slowtalk with him.

"B-boy... calm down. Tell us what you want." Chaehyun said.

"Who is the boy?" The Man in The Mask asked him, making three of them frown.

The boy?

"D-did... Jeokpung sent you here?" Hwang Musong asked.

"There was seven of them, tell me who is the one?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't know then... what a fool" he laughed and pushed Seona away to them.

"Jeokpung is setting a game, and for the sake of Moorim, you better prepare your best ace. Alive or death, Moorim's safety is in your hand." The Man in The Mask said to them, then he turned to look at her.

"Careful girl, you better know who your real enemy is."

*flashback ended*

Seona look at both her grandpa and said slowly "tell-me-the-truth" making both of them sighed.

"Seona..." Musong hold her hand. Trying to calm her nerve, but Seona pushed away and look at them.

"Tell me" she pressed the word.

"Fine" Chaehyun stopped before he continue "its time to accept that you ain't a child anymore and you deserve to know the truth" he paused and sip the tea in the cup before he continue talking.

"What you heard about the legend.... it ain't a legend. Its the story about your parents, and us." her eyes grow wide.

The legend about the four teenagers attend Moorim with a different story... it was her parents. 

"That's.... impossible." she whisper, loud enough to be heard by both of them.

"Its possible, its fact, its the truth." 

"Does that mean... dad and uncle Shi woo opened the Cheonuiju and destroyed the key afterwards?" they nodded. 

"Actually, after a few years, where you were born, your uncle had a son in the same year as you, but one of the Jeokpung kidnapped him. He hasn't found till now." she put her hands on , cover it with her tears falling down.

So what dad and mom had been through was tough day and they managed to protect the school until she was raised well. She always hate her dad whenever he was being overprotective on her, but she don't know how worried he was, she don't know how scared he was to lose her like what happened to Shi woo uncle and Sundeok aunt's son. Yet, she's still try to figured out how to sneak out from Moorim when Moorim is the most safest place on the earth for her.

"I... am the bad daughter ever." she whispered to herself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the late update guys. I am busy with school!
So i decided to update every weekend, if you don't mind. And sorry for the short chapters, i promised the next storyline would be interesting.