Betrayal

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

"Now that's how you shoot" i give the bow to Yoongi, who has learned archery during ISAC 2015 with Jimin. That's when they were still a celebrity, and that's just how learner shoot, now i'm going to change them become expert shooter and they better thanked me for that.

All seven of them had grabbed their bow and ready to shoot. I explain how to hold the bow properly, how to focus on the target and how to shoot without missing the target. And they follow me without any problem, none of them keep saying 'this is harder than dancing' or 'i bet sitting in the studio is better' because they know they can't say that again, not anymore because they're not idol anymore. 

I sit on the corner of the Archery Section room where it was my favourite spot to watched people shoot. I look at them one by one. Jin, the oldest, he might look clumsy and childish but he improved. Probably because of his broad shoulder and strong body. Yoongi, the mint hair guy when he first arrived, but now he dyed it to black, looking hotter than ever. He who has used to bow before, now getting comfortable with it and he one of the best shooter among them. Hoseok, as always, afraid of dead weapon. He hesitate at first to touch the bow but when i calm him down, he slowly getting used to it even if he's the worst shooter as far as i see. Namjoon, he is the god of destruction, almost broke the bow when he missed the target, but thanked god the bow was strong enough for a guy like him. Park Jimin, he is also had learned archery with Yoongi and he's the best shooter. His focused show how passionate he is in archery and it makes me proud. Taehyung, who at first seems like he is stupid in everything, turn out to be one of the strongest member. I like tutoring him, i even like to bet with him in hand-to-hand combat because Taehyung turn to be really focused when he is in my class. Everything he did was good. He and Jungkook is one of the best student for a newbie. Jeon Jungkook, who is called as golden maknae for a good reason. For now, he is good in everything, sing, dance, martial arts,  knife-throwing session with Jun and now Archery session with me.  He was still the best shooter and the ace among the member. He even good at making girl fall in love with him.

 I grabbed my bow and arrows, i pressed the button to turn on the machine of my best training session, where there was mannequin made of wood with bulls eye, all i see now is human silhouette where i wanted to shoot it right now, but i have to wait. 

You're tutoring, Seona. No crazy training.

I said to my self and I look at them.

"I know this is early but if any of you can't resist shoot it like an ace, then here you go. Try to shoot it without missed." I said.

As i expected, the one who would refuse to do it is Hoseok. He is too afraid in everything. He walk to me and handed his bow.

"This is the far i can do." I nodded, i understand him. A guy like Hoseok need someone to take care of him, honestly.

After a few second, Namjoon the next who lend me his bow.

"I would probably burn up this place if you let me shoot again."

The god of destruction had given up too.

"I hurt my finger" Jin showed me his finger who had been burn when he shoot the arrows.

"You hold it wrongly." I said to him, then i walk to the cabinet and grab the first aid kit where they've prepared a few cream for burning skin during shooting. I apply it on Jin hand and let the three of them rest for a while, watching their little bro's shoot.

Jungkook is the first one to tried. He refill his arrows in the cylinder.

He step forward. When he pressed the button 'ready', the mannequin start to move. 

He shoot his first arrow at the first target, perfect. It hit the target perfectly. Then he swing to his side and shoot the next target but he missed it since the thing moved to him and if it was the real human, he would be probably dead. Then Jungkook dive forward, shooting the next target and it hit perfectly. A few more move and he miss a few target, but when he hit the other, it hits them perfectly. It keeps repeated, when he got to shoot perfectly, the next shoot he will missed it. All i knew is that he need more practice. When Jungkook is finished, the other member look at me with their eyes widen.

"Teach us how did you do that? Jungkook the ace also missed most of them." Jimin said to me.

"Its too hard, they're fast." Jungkook said, refering to the mannequin.

I pick my bow and arrows, refill it till its almost over loaded. Then i walk to the front, taking my mood in practicing. I pressed another where it refer to 'crazy practice' and i move to my position.

"This one might shock you." The arrow's more rigid. These weapon, i've been itching to get my hands on it for days.

I walk to the center of Archery Session and ready, pressed the 'start' button. And the target start to move.

I take my initial position and skewer the dummy right through the heart. Then i shoot the bull's eye on the next target. Without pausing, i shoulder-roll forward, come up on one knee, and send an arrow to the one that is moving up high. Among the best training session i've had so far, this is the best place i could go, because when i pressed the button 'crazy practice', the higher target that i shooted will explode, but it didn't burn up the whole Archery Session, it was just some image from the machine. That's why i love these. A shower of sparks bursts from the fixture. Its excellent shooting, but i still had another target left. I dive forward and throw the arrows without using its bow, another swing to my left and i shoot the last target, and the last sparks bursts from it, ended it with the sound of the machine said that 'game over, nice practice'.

I was panting for breath now, and i'm still proud that even if i didn't touch it for days, my skill in Acrhery is still not faded.

"Holy shieeeeet" Taehyung squeal. Everyone look at me with eye's wided.

"Fire is catching!" Jimin said to me. 

"I feel so offended right now, i even bad in everything." Hoseok said, making me laugh.

"At least you're good in dancing." I said, trying to calm him down. 

"I never knew Moorim ace was this good. I mean... gosh! That was awesome! Look at you bow and your gesture and you move and that shoulder-roll and wait and dive thingy! ! That was inseparable!" Taehyung screamed excitingly.

"That's because i always practice. You guys can beat me soon." I said to them with a smile.

The practice had finished and all of them had headed to Athena building, cleaning their body. Only to be left Jungkook with me, who volunteer to help me pull back the arrow.

"I thought your show was inconsolable but now in my mind your in it, inseparable." Jungkook said to me, breaking the ice between us.

I look at him and smile, then i continue pulling the arrow from the target.

"You're beautiful when you did that."

"You should practice more." I said, trying to avoid that kind of conversation. 

"I did, can't you see? That stupid mannequin moved too fast."

"Uh-oh that stupid mannequin is the one i created." I said to him, feeling offended by what he just said.

"Well, sorry. For a newbie like me, i always feel that way."

I shrugged.

"Can you go lunch with me?" he asked. 

"Where's Kei?"

"She said she had another work to do-"

"Fine, whatever."

 

When we had our lunch, i couldn't see Kei and Vernon. Other student had their lunch as usual, Jun had already finished it and he walk by to other session. Only left me and Jungkook.

We walk to Athena buildings together in silence. Eventhough we didn't talk much, but i was comfortable with it, and he seem to feel the same. 

"Did Dionysus room had a piano?" Jungkook asked, i nodded.

"Can you help me wrote a song?" i stopped and look at him.

"Why would i?"

"Because you had a good taste in music."

"How did you know that?" my eyes get wided "did you check my mp3?" he only reply it with a smirk, which i'm weak.

We walk to Dionysus room silently when Jungkook walk stopped suddenly when we enter it. Not just him, my step stopped too. Shock by what we've seen.

Kei, who herself is locked to the wall, kissing a boy passionately like there is no yesterday. And that boy is .... Taehyung?

"Guys..." i said. And with shocked, they pushed each other away. Kei look at us with her eyes widen. She look at Jungkook with opened, trying to show how regret she actually feel. I can't stop looking at Taehyung, Jungkook has made his way out of the room and Kei is following him behind. While i was left with Vernon.

"Taehyung, what did you did?" i asked, not to be mad at him but i wanted too. Because he is kissing someone's girlfriend and she is my crush's girlfriend.

"I swear Wang Seona, i couldn't refuse!" he said, raising his hand trying to show he is isn't supposed to feel guilty.

"Tell me the full story."

"We were doing some task Mr Yoon had asked us too, but then she asked to come here. So i did, and Kei asked me... did i really like her? So i just nodded! I just nodded Wang Seona i swear i didn't or flirt her. She said she is sorry that i was late, she said i should've confessed earlier. Then she is the one came closer, she break the gap between us and i couldn't refuse. I didn't try to make her sound like a but she was trying be like one. I'm not lying, i swear i try to moved on and i almost did, but she's the one who-" he stopped talking and groan.

"Why am i the one who feel bad?" Taehyung asked me. 

"Tae... that's okay." i whisper to him.

"Honestly, i also feel like i'm a betrayal." i said to him.

"What?" he asked me. 

"Nevermind. Go and find some peace, i'll talk to Jungkook."

I leave him alone. When i walked along the dorm quarters, i try to search Jungkook in his room but he isn't there. Then i saw Kei walking outside Athena building, crying. I quickly run behind Athena building, trying to find Jungkook, and he was there. 

I walk slowly to him, not to make him notice me but he already knew i was there. He look at me, in his eyes show something that he'd been kept for a long time.

"She didn't" he said.

"She did"

Jungkook look at me with anger fill his eyes.

"You're backing up Taehyung"

"He should"

"Are you trying to say Kei is a ?"

"No, but she already become one of them." 

Jungkook laugh to me.

"You say that because she is dating the guy you like?"

That offended me, honestly. This is about Kei and there is no good reason to talk about my feeling towards him. I could feel my face expression is changing and he notice that.

"Taehyung explained to me everything and you better talk to him slowly."

"You said you feel like a betrayal for liking your bestfriend's boyfriend but you're the one who keep saying she's a . While you keep hanging with Jun right after you confessed to me, you even sleep with him for a night and you said Kei is a ? Who's the real ?" 

"Jeon Jungkook!" I yell.

"Kei is the one who break the gap between them and Taehyung couldn't refuse with it. And for your information, i'm in Jun's dorm because he was sick and he wanted me to be there so i stay with him for a night. Jun and me was a bestfriend for a decade and had no right to say i'm a for taking care of my bestfriend."

"Is he really your bestfriend or the next guy you will confessed that you like him, like you did to me?" he pause "i know everyone like Kei, Vernon, Taehyung, me, the guy who stole your firstkiss."

"Jungkook, we are talking about Kei and Taehyung."

"But i wanted you to talk about us"

"Stop"

"Alright, Taehyung is a betrayal for kissing my girlfriend."

"He isn't. I told you Kei is the one who started it."

"Stop trying to say that Kei is a , who's the one been locked on the wall? Taehyung?"

I shook my head "but that doesn't mean she'-"

"Then?"

"Please! Not just because of a girl you wanted to have fight with your own hyung?"

"He's a betrayal!" he pause and look at me "just like you" 

My heart hurts. So much. I try to stop myself from letting the tears out. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to face him anymore. This is enough.

"I'm sorry for falling in love with you." I say weakly.

I didn't look at him when i turn around and walk away from him.

Jungkook keep calling for my name, i knew he realized what he just said and he feel sorry for it. But any more or any less, i feel more sorry on myself.

Why did you fall in love with your bestfriend's boyfriend?

*************************************************************

Okay.... this one is epic. Sorry for the late update. I update it at 1:57 am and i need sleeeeeeeeeeeeep zZzZz