Fall everything

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

I didn't head for Athena buildings after that, instead i run to Zeus's building to find my mom in her room, luckily dad isn't there and she knew my intention coming into her room. I just look for her when i was really in a mess. When i enter her room, she is busy with her paper work, when she saw i was there standing at the door, she quickly left her paper work and walk to me.

"Seona" she walk to me with her intentions wanted to hug me.

"Mom.. can i stay here for a while?" she nodded with her hand pulling me to sit on her sofa.

"Did something bother you?" she my hair with her eyes into me. I wanted to speak when my tears flow down my cheek without any reminder. Mom look more and more shocked.

"Did falling in love with your bestfriend's boyfriend makes you a betrayal?" i asked, she look at me with her soft gaze.

"Jeon Jungkook... isn't it?"

I nodded slowly.

"I tried to make him as my bestfriend, i just wanted that feelings to fade away, but i can't."

Mom smile and say "those type of friendship will never work out. One of you is bound to fall in love with the other. You can't be that close to a guy without wanting him in some way." she's right.

"But its hurt" i say in sobbed.

"I know, i used to feel them. But Seona, you have to trust me that we are all destined to find our own happiness, your time will come. Its whether you chase it or you wait for it."

"You mean... wait for them to break up?" she shook her head.

"I sound selfish, am i?" i asked, only to be reply with a shook on her head again.

"We didn't control our own feelings. God did. Have your faith in yourself, love yourself and therefore the right one will fall for you. If he was destined to be with you, he will come to you. If he's not, you'll find another guy where you didn't expect he will be the one." mom paused and look at me "you will feel hurt, he will hurt you in so many ways, but trust me, if both of you are destined to be together, eventually both you will find your way back to each other. Some pain are worth to bear. Some are just a waste."

Mom is my best medicine, her talk will always calm me down and that's the one thing i loved about mom.

"Can i stay here for tonight?"

"Its your house anyway."

When i walk into my bedroom in Zeus's building, i jumped on my bed without having the strength to go clean myself, all i wanted is to close my eyes and hope for the next day is for the feeling to fade away.

 

The next day, my head feel heavy and the feeling of nausea is coming back to me, i didn't know why it happened in Moorim. At first i thought i was getting Jun's fever, but no, the feeling was the same as before, the time where Jeokpung had attacked Jungkook and me. I know my face is growing pale but i still had the strength to do tutoring. Everyone notice my pale faces but i only reply with them with 'ignore me'.

"Seona, are you really okay?" Jun hold my hand when he notice my faces is getting white.

"I'm fine." i push his hand away, i know something is gonna happened.

When i was doing hand-to-hand combat with every member, my strength is still there, because i am the one who keeps winning. When its time for me to had the combat with Jungkook, i didn't even look at him in the eye. The thought of hearing him calling me a betrayal is such a shame for me.

"Wang Seona" he try to call for me, unfortunately i win, i didn't even look at him in the eye. I avoid talking to him. If everyday we did this i sure i can move on.

"Seona, i'm sorry." he said when we are facing each other, but i still avoid his gaze.

"Just ignore me."

"I can't, i-" he couldn't finish his words when i heard screamed on the outside of tutoring session. 

Quickly, i ran outside only to see the gesture of the man in black is entering the building. They're attacking the student and most of them is fighting back. Injured, some of them are already lying on the floor unconciously.

"Stop!" i screamed, they did stop and look at me.

There, i see my parents are heading downstairs, their face showed that they were shocked. Jeokpung is attacking Moorim, that's mean there is no safest place on the earth now. How did they pass the....?

"Hey, stop whatever you're doing and call for everyone" I heard Jun say to one of the Jeokpung. I look at him confusely. How did he talk to them like he knew them for a long time?

"Jun" i whispered his name, he only look at me with unreadable stare. That wasn't him, that is not Jun that know a decade ago.

After a while, all of Jeokpung guy who dressed in black enter the hall. Holding most of our student and knocking them down on the floor. It hurts me seeing them being hurt like that. They didn't deserve to be treated that way. 

Then i saw Kei, walking inside like she's the queen. Her eyes show no emotion and when she look at me, she smirk.

"I thought youre going to attacked them next month, why so sudden?" Jun asked.

"I'm busted, and Jungkook broke up with me, of course Wang Seona is happy for that, you know we can't keep her smile for such a long time. That's the only way to make them give us the Cheonuiju." Kei answer. 

What

is

this

?

"Where is Cheonuiju?" she asked, looking at my father and uncle Shiwoo. They both look at Kei confusely.

"Kei, what are you doing?" I try to walk to her but Jungkook pull my hand, stopping me from doing something stupid.

Jun walked to Kei, means he was entering the gang.

"I doubt you didn't destroy it yet, Mr Wang and Mr Yoon." Kei talk to my dad and uncle without respect.

"You're a betrayal." Uncle Shiwoo said, only to be reply with a smile.

"Then you're too stupid to trust me. You're too stupid to even know that you're son is in Moorim." as i expected, everyone eyes go wide.

"What are you talking about?" he asked confusely.

"See? You even too stupid to notice." she laugh and then look at me "Mr and Mrs Wang, you didn't even notice that you're daughter is falling in love with her own cousin."

Me? Falling in love with my own cousin?

"I didn't even know what you're talki-" i stopped and slowly... look at Jungkook.

Jungkook is my cousin?

 

I try to recall back the memory of reading Jungkook's profile.

-he was an orphan
-Bangtan was attacked by Jeokpung
-Jungkook and i attacked by Jeokpung and they said he was a bait, they said he was special

"I give you a week to sent us a tribute, and we want one of them is Wang Seona, since you hide the Cheonuiju so well.... we had to use your daughter as well." Kei said to my parents.

"Why did you do this?" i asked, sound sympathetic when i actually not.

"Because your powerful grandpa had killed my mom. A thailand woman called as Luna." she said with a gaze where full of hatred. Then she walk away with her man in black. Jun also made his way to follow them, then i ran to him eventhough everyone thought i'm stupid for doing that.

"Jun!" I pull his hand to make him look at me, without i notice, Vernon was there, wanting some explanation too, just like me. Jun stop and look at me.

"Why?" i asked weakly.

"Only one thing you didn't know about me is that..... my grandpa is the leader of Jeokpung, and i'm the head gamemaker." he push my hand away and walked out of Moorim proudly.

I look at my parents and grandpa, where they seem so shocked knowing the news.

"Park Tae Sung used his grandson to get Cheonuiju's power." Hwang Musong grandpa said to my dad.

"I thought he was dead." My dad said.

"He's probably still alive. Cheonuiju could give him the long lasting life, so thats why he keep chasing for it." My mom said.

I look at uncle Shiwoo and my aunt, who is slowly walk to Jungkook. At first, Jungkook seems to avoid their gaze, but then he was weak, he slowly bow to his dad.

"i'm back" he said slowly, but uncle Shiwoo and my aunt who is now full in tears, hug him tightly like they're going to be seperated tomorrow.

"I'm sorry" uncle Shiwoo caressed his hair "i'm so so sorry" he was still hugging Jungkook, when he released, Jungkook look at my aunt, his eyes are already filled with tears, my aunt keep holding his face like she was dreaming of him, Jungkook smile between his tears and whispers "eomma", then he hugged my aunt, crying hard on her shoulder.

It was so sudden, everything happened in a blink of an eye and i still can't believe my missing cousin is actually the one that i love the most. It was a beautiful love story between his family, but it was a tragic story for me, knowing my two bestfriend that i know for a decade is actually the one who loathe me in silence, waiting for the right time to break me. 

Jungkook is asked to sleep in Zeus's building tonight, where his room is next to mine. I decide to stay in my dorm for a while, when i realized, i already destroy Kei's thing in my dorm. Everything that happen to me is still in my vivid, still can't believe that my bestfriend whom i trust the most is betraying me and happy for that. The room is such a mess that i know i won't be able to sleep in it tonight, so i walk weakly to Zeus's building, when i enter, all of my family member is having dinner, they're all look at me with such worries when i enter the room weakly.

"Seona-yah, have you eaten?" My mom asked sweetly, trying to act like nothing is happening when i know she know, everybody know that i'm breaking inside.

"Stop acting like you care." i said, out of sudden. I know i'm being rude, this is the first time i said that kind of thing to my parents, in front of my grandpa and uncle, aunt and Jungkook.

"I'm sorry" i said weakly and push the door of my room. I lock it, suddenly my leg is so weak that i'm on my knees at the door of my bedroom. Crying silently, holding the pain on my chest.

 

When i opened my eyes, i feel my body is being dragged to my bed. In the blurry vision of mine, i know who's the one that carry me. It was Jungkook. I wanted to fight back, i try to push him away but i'm too weak for that, i never realized that i cry so hard that my body is too weak to even carry myself to my bed.

What kind of drug they put me on, i don't even know. Because all i feel right now is that i wanted to kill somebody, but im totally weak, the hatred that fill inside me is overpowering, that i couldn't stop but cried. Again.

"I'm sorry" i whisper with my eyes closed.

"For what?" Jungkook whisper to me back, i could feel his hand is caressing my hair, my cheek and his soft hand wiping the tears that is flowing down my cheek.

"For being so weak right now." i whisper, and slowly my world seems to be shutted.

"You're the one who'd been destroyed but keep apologizing." i heard his last whisper and feel that soft lips on my cheek, and everything is falling apart.

*****************************

i'm in a super good mood to update guys. expect for the next chapter!