You are my everything

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

I was doing some Archery training alone, at first i started it with normal training, then next to regular and end it with crazy training. I just love archery and i never missed my training. After done, i walk to lunch with Vernon, Jungkook and other student. We didn't talk much since everyone knows what happen to us, what Kei and Jun's done to us. After all, we really didn't care anymore.

Then i move to combat session, practicing with Vernon. I used to practice this kind of thing with Jun but as he choose to betray me, i choose to play his game. That's not hard, i could defeat Kei easily, eventhough she's one of the ace, i'm still stronger. If i had to fight Jeokpung before i could see her ugly faces, i would still defeat them. Who care? As long as both of them knew fighting me to get Cheonuiju is just a waste of energy, i'm fine with that.

We started with hand-to-hand combat and i won. Then using blade, i still won. We used every weapon during the combat and i won most of the game. Look, Vernon is not weak, he is strong. Just not strong enough to defeat me. Everytime i practice with Jun, we always end up with me winning the game or both of us ended up with draw. That's how strong Jun was. I bet his grandpa teach him that way. Probably with "don't stop until you could defeat Wang Seona" or "you're not my grandson if you can't defeat Wang Seona" whatever i don't even care.

About Kei's mom, the woman from Thailand called Luna, my grandpa had told me everything. She stabbed my grandpa at first place and grandpa said she's being an evil so that's why she ended up getting killed. Evil people always ended up getting killed anyway.

Jungkook had practice by his own. I don't know where he'd been, he's been missing after breakfast. Probably heading to Athena building or hanging out with s, since i hate going into Athena building now, it brings so much memories. Plus, my room is in such chaos, like storm had attack my dorm. Nevermind, i didn't had any favor to enter it anyway. 

"Vernon" someone called for him, i turn around and saw Soojeong enter the combat room.

"Hey Soojeong." i said with a smile. She smile to me and hug me.

"Are you okay?" she asked me, i nodded slowly.

"I hope you really okay." she said, she then look at Vernon. I could sense something is up with both of them.

"You wanted to hang out with Vernon? We're done practicing." I said.

"No that's fine, i'm just here to see you. Well... you know after what had happened to both of you..."

"We're fine, really." Vernon interrupt.

"That's good. Uh i gotta go, i'll wait you outside." She said to Vernon then walk out of the room.

I look at Vernon with a sly smile.

"Wow you're being secretive with me now." I said, Vernon eye goes wide.

"Whut?" he asked, still try to look innocence.

"I'm looking forward to your relationship with Soojeong." i said, then he suddenly cough out of sudden, then he laugh cynically.

"I'm not, okay. Plus you're also being secretive to me." he reply.

"No i'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No"

"Then tell me about Jeon Jungkook" he pause, suddenly i'm shocked with that statement.

"I bet he's not just a cousin to you" he laugh with that when i realized my face is getting red.

"I didn't know you keep it from everyone, well you're strong enough to let your bestfriend, i mean ex-bestfriend had your first love."

"Blah blah blah" i make my annoying faces which he ended up laughing at me.

"I'm looking forward to your relationship with him."

"Bonie stop it."

 

When i was ready to dinner with my family, someone knock on my door. I open it and saw Jungkook was standing there, holding a big box.

"Can i come in?" he asked, i open the door wide means he could enter it. He walk to my bed and put down the box while i locked the door. 

"What's that?" i asked then walk to it, i open the box and could see all my favourite book, my special stuff such as frame with my parents in the picture and all my important stuff was in it. 

"You've been in my dorm?" he nodded, then he take out something from his pocket, and it was a pendant, my favourite pendant which i had it during my first sneak out of Moorim. It has design of dream catcher, it might look simple but when i look closely, it has a beautiful design.

"Its beautiful, where did you get it?"

"I don't remember, it was a long time ago. All i knew is that i got it during my first time sneak out of Moorim."

"Then keep it" he said, i then look at him. 

"You keep it" i held his hand and put the pendant on it.

"Why me?"

"So that i have a good reason to find you" he smile to me, then he suddenly take off the necklace from his neck and held my hand, he put his necklace on it. I look at the design and see it was a pendant with pocket watch that was still working.

"Then i have a good reason to find you too"

"Cheesy" i said to him and laugh.

"That pendant i had it since i was a trainee, my guardian give to me as a gift. She said whenever i am down, look at those pendant and think that 'we are too young and immature to give up'".

"You should keep it, its precious"

"The person who hold it now is more precious than the pendant" he says seriously, which i don't know how to react.

"Its fair, right? I have yours and you have mine." i nodded when Jungkook know i'm uncomfortable with his statement before.

"thanks for packing my stuff, i would've never wanted to enter my dorm again, it was such a chaos"

"That's fine" he pause and look at me "they're waiting for us to dinner together"

 

When we both arrived at the table, everyone look at us with a smile.

"Our Seona is getting back to herself" mom said with a smile and then she look at Jungkook.

"Thank you Jungkook" she his hair which makes him flushed, for the first time, i see him being cute. No this is really cute i could never handle to see so i keep my head down.

"We decided to go out of town tomorrow, all of us to visit Jungkook's guardian. I want to thanked her for taking care of you." My aunt, Sim Sundeok said to him.

"But its in Busan"

"That's alright, we could go for vacation before you guys leave us." Dad said, making me look at him in guilt.

"Dad..."

"Why don't we enjoy this precious week together? It sounds fun, right? You could visit my company in China."

"Are you serious?!" i scream excitedly. Everyone look at me weirdly.

"I mean... i've never allowed to go outside Moorim without your permission so of course i'm excited for it."

"You sound like you never sneak out of Moorim secretly while actually you always did." Dad said to me, which choking me inside.

I cough and cough that mom had to my back, when i back to normal, i look at dad curiously.

"How did you-"

"Last few days you're out to town with Jungkook, am i right?" My eyes widen, i look at Jungkook to search some answer but he only reply me with a shrugged means he didn't tell them.

"That was because.. umm.... Jun was sick so-"

"It doesn't matter, i don't know what you and Jungkook did in the forest together but as long as you safe then i'm fine with that." I get blushed.

"You sound like they're doing something" my aunt say with a giggle, she then look at both of us with her curious expression.

"Did you guys............ kiss?"

There. They do it again. Dropped a bomb to make both of us blushed, i realized my cheek is burning i don't know what to do. I didn't want to look at Jungkook and he seems to avoid me.

"Guys stop it they're feeling uncomfortable with it" my both grandpa said with a laugh.

 

I walk outside to get some fresh air after dinner. The night is cold and windy which i regret not wearing my jacket. Hearing the wind slapping my face softly, i hum a song by Younha tittled as Not There.

Then a strong hand was hugging my waist softly, which i almost jumped, but when i smell the scent of the person, i smile. He was backhugging me, his head was on the crook of my neck, resting on it and he seems to like it.

"What if my parents see us?" i asked.

"They already know about us." he whisper softly.

"But-"

"Shhh" he hushed me "i want us to stay like this" he whisper again.

I nodded and let myself in his arms for a minute when he pull me to face him. We lock our eyes together. 

"I never really thanked you for saving me that night." he gulped "instead i do stupid stuff to hurt you"

"Jungkook" my eyebrows rose "i don't need your thanked"

"Yeah? Well i was talking about you getting hurt"

"I didn't-" 

I was about to push him away and explain that he shouldn't feel sorry for that but Jungkook pulled me back before I could move.

The next thing I knew Jungkook's fingers combed up my neck, cradling the back of my head with his two hands and his lips softly pressed against mine. He kept me firmly in place as he stepped in closer to close the gap between us. There was a release of pressure off my lips that tingled, but only for a second when Jungkook dared to lightly graze his lips against mine, begging me to gibing him the tiniest break of access. I took in a small breath and he took the opportunity to dive in deeper at the slight parting of my mouth. 

My feet goes weak that i don't even know whether i am standing or going paralyzed, but i am going paralyzed when Jungkook's hand move from my head to hold my waist, keeping me stand normaly. It made me dizzy so it made more sense to close my eyes. I felt my hand raise up, then run behind the crook of his neck.

And Jungkook admit he couldn't resist.

For a slight moment.

Beside the cold wind that makes his lips and nose goes red, he felt warm and tastes like anything sweeter than I have ever taste. I finally allowed myself to react to his tounge which is played with mine. His hand's rested on my cheeks and he pressed his forehead against mine, pulling himself apart from me and as if it were the hardest thing to do at the moment. 

He looked at me through half lidded eyes, his chest heaving up and down and for the first time, I could feel the full extent of his feelings. The want. The need. And it's not the cold Jungkook i used to know. 

"Seona" he whispered

"Hmm"

"I love you"

 

****************************************

I have two news. 
First of all, JEON JUNGKOOK STANS PLEASE BE STRONG

The next is the saddest news, i won't be able to update for about five months(?)
I am in my senior year and i really really really need to focus on my studies. So this is my last update and i will be back in the end of December.
7th November 2016 is my date for my exams. In Malaysia we call as SPM, it was like ummmmmmmm............ university entrances exams? Idk but it was really important for my future. Which college or university will i go i dun even know all i know is that i need to study hard now because hey i am science stream student. Bio physics chemistry addmaths is so freakin hard. I'm overtyping now gotta go bye!!!!!!!! MEET YOU IN DECEMBER.