Welcome Back Student!

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

 

Screen-Shot-2016-02-03-at-12.45.46-PM-54

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"! Where is the boys?" President Bang asked his secretary. The manager seemed panicked to when he was asked about the boys.

"I don't know sir.... I've been to their dorm and there's no ones there. Last night I let Jin drove the car back to their dorm and i thought they were safe."

"I'm still searching for some groups that is willing to involve with my plan, but now part of my plan went missing!" President Bang hit the table in anger.

"W-what do you mean?" The manager asked.

"Nevermind... the plan hasn't started yet it has to be canceled. If they didn't return in seven days then i will banned the group."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

WELCOME BACK STUDENT!

All the students from all around the world is now heading back to Moorim Institute with their pretty cheerful faces, hugging and greeting each other nicely as they always did every summer.

"Kei!" Seona screamed and run to her bestfried include her roommate, Kei. The pretty girl with cute and chubby cheek. She looked like she had a really soft appearance and weak on the outside, but she is one of the best student there.

"Wang Seona!" Kei reply her hug and look at her bestfriend dearly.

"I'm really alone when you're gone home, you know?!" Seona said, making Kei pout.

"Even if you're alone, you are able to make yourself famous in one day." Seona frowned at her statement.

"Huh?"

"Idiot, its about the news!"

Seona cheek become red when she mention about the news.

"At least my favourite idol noticed you" she said and pout making Seona laughed at her.

"You're going to meet them anyway! I promised you, and its today." she said with a smile. Kei look at her and frowned.

"Huh?" Kei look confused, Seona reply her with a wink.

"Wang Seona the famous girl!" someone screamed from behind, Seona turn around and see Vernon is entering the school hall proudly with Junhui on his side. Seona laugh at the mix kid and punch him on the stomach slowly.

"So what if i'm famous, huh?"

"Even i'm the handsome guy still struggling on how to get a girlfriend, but you! *sigh* even my brother want you as his girlfriend" Vernon reply to her makes her laugh.

Seona look at Wen Junhui that is busy looking around with his cold manner. Its been a long time since she met him, wondering if his skills got better or worse.

Kei and Vernon leave both of them alone, Seona walk to him and smile.

"How's your holiday?" she asked, Junhui, the calm boy just nodded slowly and answered "fine, as usual." he look at Seona and asked her back.

"How about you?"

"Tsk, i was born in this place so i'm going nowhere." she rubbed her back head shyly.

"Well i understand you. Rumors spreading once you're out of Moorim. Like what happen in the airport." he said with a smirk making Seona cheek goes red again.

"Eh? Okay lets just change the topic! Would you want me to lead you to your dorm?"

Junhui snickered with a smile and said "i know how to find my way back, okay?"

Seona laughed then she stop and look at him "i can't be too nice to you"

Junhui frowned "why?"

"We're having a battle in the opening ceremony." she sigh and look at him "i don't want to fight a guy whom i adore" she said and wink, making Junhui snickered and say "goodluck in beating me."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook open his eyes slowly with his head felt heavy and then he groan, making everyone there whispered.

"Seven out of seven is awake!" Shi woo, the music profesor in Moorim School come and shoo the crowd. The student that is gathering around the bed in the room now back to their own business. Vernon inform Seona about the idol awakeness makes she run to the room. As what Vernon had told her, everyone is awake and everyone was shocked seeing her there. All of them had their own wounded, especially Jimin which probably hit his head during the accident and got his head in bandage.

"Seona! Oh thank god you're here. Would you go to the kitchen and take them food? Medicine and waters too." Shi woo said to her, Seona reply with a nodded and walk out of the room again, running to the kitchen.

"Kei! Would you help me with this?" she asked for Kei help when she saw Kei was in the kitchen. They take some food to serve the boys.

"W-where are we?" Suga asked Shi woo who is busy with his work in the room. Soon, Seona and Kei entered with food and medicine for them.

"Ugh, my head." Jimin groaned and ruffled his orange hair with frown.

"You must've hit your head really hard during the accident." Shi woo stopped and look at each one of them.

"Wait... did any one of you remember what happen before you guys go fainted?" Shi woo asked, Kei has taken her step outside of the room just leaving Seona and Shi woo there.

"Urmmm, just a big van hitting us from the other side of the road and our car turned upside down and suddenly everything goes black." Rapmonster said slowly.

"I am very sure that the traffic light is green!" Jin said.

Jungkook look at Seona like he was trying to recalled something.

"You" he pointed at Seona.

"What?" Seona asked him with a frown.

"I saw.... you and your dad.... fighting a group of.... man in black. Right after everything goes dark."

"I'm sorry kid, but you had to let go of your career for a while." Shi woo interrupt, making all of them 'eh?'.

"You guys are in danger, you need to use your real name in order everyone doesn't recognize you well as an idol. This place keep you safe, don't ever step out of this place until everything is settled." Shi woo warned them.

"Whoa i am not in a good mood for a joke right now." J-hope said to him and Shi woo only reply with a death glare.

"What is this place anyway?" Jin asked.

Shi woo look at Seona for a while and turn his attention to the boys.

"Moorim School, or you could call it Moorim Institute."
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome back to Moorim Institute!" Profesor Sim Sundeok greet the 50 student of Moorim Institute. Jungkook and his other member look from behind the hall.

"What kind of school that only had fewer student?" Jimin asked him. 

"Hey, isn't that President Wang?" Taehyung pointed at Wang Chiang that is standing in professor row "and her daughter is a student?" he asked again.

"Worse. Next to him look exactly like her daughter." Rapmonster pointed at Headmistress Yeong.

"I'll let our headmistress continue my speech." Professor Sim step behind and let Yeong step a front.

"Welcome back, dearest student......" Jungkook and his friends look each other with curious expression.

"Her mother? Her mother is the headmistress?" Jin said in disbelief.

"Shut up! Lets just watched what is happening later." Suga shooed them.

"Let the opening ceremony begin!" Headmistress Yeong said proudly.

"Opening ceremony?" Jungkook whispered "whut?"

The student is ready gathering around the fighting court. Professor Sim, Yeopjung and Wang Chiang is sitting on the chair with a boxes in front of them.

"We represent you Moorim School ace, Wen Junhui and Wang Seona to step forward." Professor Sim called for the ace. Seona and Junhui that is facing each other now stand and walk to the table where the three professor was sitting at. 

Jungkook and jaws drop after listening to the word 'ace'. Wang Seona that has been bullied by a fangirl is actually an ace?

"If she was an ace then why did she just let the fangirl bullied her?" Taehyung said in disbelief.

"One of you may pick the event." Wang Chiang said, he look at Seona and smile. More like goodluck wish.

Wen Junhui pick the rolling paper inside the box and pass it to Professor Sim.

"Wang Seona and Wen Junhui's event is hand-to-hand combat." She paused and look at them "to your positions"

Both of them walk into the fighting court and face each other, the smile they'd give each other in their first reunion has fade away. Both of them look serious now.

They walk in circle, analyzing each other's hand and then face each other, this times a little bit close. They smile before start the battle. 

"Oooohh man this is creepy." J-hope whisper.

Wen Junhui start to fly his hand towards Seona but she was fast, she brushed off his hand and almost punched him but Junhui snapped her hand to lock it but Seona was able to stop him.

"Now i get it why she is called the 'ace'" Taehyung said with his jaw dropped.

She spin her body to confuse him and hit his back.

Jimin look at Seona's fighting skills and look like he admire her. He smile looking at her action.

Junhui turn around and swing his hand to hit her but Seona stop it with her elbow.

"Ohhh myyyyy gooooooooodnessssss" Namjoon said in falsetto.

Junhui punched her but missed when she bend her body down and unlock her gesture from getting hit by Junhui, Seona spin again and swing her hand but Junhui is able to stop her using his elbow.

"I got it, this school has a really creepy kid." Suga said and cover his eyes to stop them looking at the battle.

Junhui give his energy on the last shot to smacked her face, Seona was surprised at it but she was able to blocked his attack. And times up.

"How could she stop the attack from him that easily?" Jimin asked.

"What the heck did i just watched?" Taehyung said. Jungkook that keep his eye on Seona unfortunately smile without his knowing.

"That's the ace of Moorim." A voices behind them make them turn around and saw a man with black hair, looking good.

"I'm Yoon Shi woo, the profesor here." All of them bow respectly at him.

"I'll make you as good as them in two month. As long as you had your own fighting spirit." he said with a smile "follow me" they all walked in a row and finally got some attention from the crowd.

"I'm sorry for interrupting this ceremony, but may i show you our new student, Headmistress Yeong?"

Yeong give him a smile and nodded.

"Introduce yourself, use your real names." he whisper to the boys.

The guy with broad shoulders and black hair bow to them and say "my name is Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin." he is tall and looks like he is the visual between all of them.

The next guy is short one with mint hair, pale white skin and looking sweet as his stage name Suga "call me Min Yoongi".

Next is the hypest one with black hair say "my name is Jung Hoseok"

A guy with silver hair and thick lips say "call me Kim Namjoon" revealed his husky hot voice.

Next is a baby face boy with orange hair and had a cute smile said "I'm Park Jimin"

The second last guy is a boy with black hair and beautiful eye with husky voice say "I'm Kim Taehyung"

And the last one, tall and handsome face but look arrogant say "Jeon Jungkook".

"Did any of you learn martial arts before?" Shi woo asked and everyone look at themselves.

"All we ever know is dance." Hoseok say in whisper.

"Jungkook" Jimin spoke, making that boy sigh "he does taekwondo when he was little."

Everyone look surprised with that "well.... would you mind have some battle with the student here?" Shi woo asked. Jungkook let out a sigh and step forward, showing that he is ready.

Vernon voluntered to fight Jungkook. He step forward and they were now faced each other. Jungkook glare at Vernon and start to attack.

Seona look at Jungkook like she is going to analyze him, and then she smile.

He dive forward and punch him, but Vernon was fast, his body spin and handslap Jungkook on the chest making Jungkook almost stumble backwards. Jungkook dive again and start with his hand-to-hand bet, he dive forward and spin his body with his leg lifted to hit Vernon.

"Whoa!" the student there got surprised by his action.

But unfortunately Vernon grab his leg and does some rotate to his leg making Jungkook struggle to break it so he does backflip making Vernon scream and force to let go of his leg.

"That's hurt" one of the student said.

Both of them dive with Jungkook jumped over Vernon with his leg kicking the wind, Vernon dive under him. They both stop and turn to face each other again, then run forward to smack each other on the faces.

"This is the true thing we call 'hurt'."

Jungkook's hand hit Vernon left cheek and Vernon's hit Jungkook left cheek. Both of them screamed in pain.

Everyone watched in awe. Until Shi woo stopped them.

"That's not bad for a newbie."
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook look at his new bedroom, he had to share it with Jimin, Taehyung with Jin, Hoseok with Suga and Namjoon. He jumped on the bed and scream under the pillow.

"I can't believe we're trapped in this stupid school!"

"Moorim School ain't stupid." Someone said from the door, making Jimin and Jungkook look at her in disbelief. It was Seona. She walked into the room and look around.

"You should be proud, this room used to be my dad and my uncle's room 28 years ago, when they we're still a student of Moorim."

"Who cares?" Jungkook said arrogantly, Jimin look at Seona and asked.

"I don't get it." he said, Seona smile and said "Dad and Shi woo uncle is Moorim most important student 28 years ago".

Jungkook jumped off his bed and stand looking at her.

"Isn't your dad a president? What is he doing here?" he asked her. Seona just reply with a smile.

"I still had no chance to introduce myself to you individually, am i right?" she paused and look at both of them.

"Hi, my name is Wang Seona." she said with a cheerful smile, but Jungkook reply with a cynical laugh.

"The girl who messed up our fandom? Yea i know you." He said, Jimin shot him a glare, Seona look at Jungkook seriously.

"The girl we called ace of Moorim, daughter of headmistress Yeong and professor Wang which is also a president of Shanghai Group in China. Does that makes things clear?" she said with her blank expression. Jungkook goes silent and just look at her with unreadable stares.

"I'm Park Jimin, he is Jeon Jungkook." Jimin break the silence with an awkward smile, Seona look at him and said "Wen Junhui and I is in charge to be your tutor from now on until you've past the level beginner. Any objections should be discussed with the Headmistress Yeong or Professor Yoon Shi woo. I bet you already knew Moorim's motto 'virtue, honor and sacrifice'. I hope you would do one thing to suit yourself in that word in this school." she stopped and look at them for a few seconds and make her way out of their room, but the she stop at the door and look at them with a smile.

"Welcome... its your first time at a school like this, isn't it?"
______________________________________________________________________________________

I know.... Jungkook become mystery guy here. 
I may not be able to update daily because its my senior year and i had to focus with my studies too.
Any grammar mistake that you've read, i am really sorry.
Well, i know Moorim School gets a low rating but its really a great drama! Plus it was my taste.
I like thrilling and fantasy thingy so that's why i decide to make this stories.
Enjoy!