What.... is he doing?

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

black-and-white-bts-jungkook-Favim.com-2

 

Seona enter her dorm where she could see Kei is busy transfering the cloth from her bag to her wardrobe, Seona enter with a smile when Kei turn to see her. Kei run to her and hug her, she jump cheerly.

"I love you! I love you till the moon and back Wang Seona!" 

She knew it Kei would love it, Bangtan is her most favourite idol. Especially Jungkook and Jimin, her ultimate bias. 

"Thanks my dad, not me. He brought them here." she wanted to continue and tell them about the accident and how her father and her fight the guy her dad thought could be one of Jeokpung people. Its the secret between school association and Bangtan. 

Seona thought of Jungkook, the arrogant idol. Well, he isn't an idol anymore now. She guessed that Bangtan is going to hate her now, their career is going to crashed if they stay here, but dad and uncle Shiwoo said that they only safe here, in Moorim. Because Jeokpung can't found Moorim unless one of the school association brought them here. 

Seona moved to her wardrobe and change her uniform, then she head out of her dorm, walking pass the corridor. When she walk passing Vernon and Junhui dorm, the door unlocked and Junhui walked out of the room and bump on her. Making her stumbled backwards and hit the floor but Junhui grab her hand and her waist stopping her from falling down.

She could smell his fresh body and wet hair, he just finished cleaning himself. The perfume he always used smell sweet but manly. Seona almost lost in his gaze till she pushed him slowly and stand properly, brushing her hair and uniform.

"Sorry" he said

"Huh?" she frowned

"For freaking you out"

Seona laughed at him "that's alright, you saved me and thanks for that" she said to him making he smile.

"Where are you going by the way?"

"Family meeting" she paused and smile "gotta go, bye" she walk away from the dormitory corridor, down the stairs and walk to her family big house. In a few metre from Junhui dorm, Jungkook saw what just happened, he who decide to follow Seona from her dorm then walk back into his own dorm, he look at Jimin that is searching for something that seemed important to him.

"What are you looking for?" he asked Jimin, Jimin looked panicked and the turn his gaze at him.

"My phone." he try to search again in his pocket.

He's right, my phone!

Jungkook try to search for his phone in his pocket, his bed and even under the blanket, but there's nothing. 

"Try to ask the other member!" Jimin said, Jungkook run to his hyung dorm, Jin and Taehyung, and they both seems to looking for the same things.

"You're looking for the same thing, right?" Jin asked and Jungkook just answer with a nod.

"I'm pretty sure i had it in ny pocket right before the accident!" Taehyung said.

"Guys!" Namjoon tap his shoulder making everyone look at him.

"I think they had it or we left it in our car." Yoongi said. Jungkook then remind Seona, who he heard she was having a family meeting. He quickly run through the dormitory corridor and decide to follow Seona meeting her parents. He run and run till he saw Seona was just walking out from dormitory building that was called as Athena buildings. Which probably they wanted to describe Moorim student as intelligence, having great skill, peace, warfare, having a good better strategy, handicrafts and wisdom. Just like goddess Athena.

Jungkook, who is good in anything, ready sprint his foot to chase Wang Seona, but then a soft voices behind him making he stop and turn around to look at her. 

A beautiful girl, looking so naive but strong with her grooming braided hair, red sweatshirt and green shortskirt making Jungkook's jaw dropped. 

"Are you looking for someone?" Kei asked, Jungkook shake his head and pointed at Seona.

"That girl..." he couldn't finished his word when Kei cut him.

"Wang Seona? My roommate, why are you looking for her?"

"Where is she heading for?" he asked, Seona was now gone from his gaze and now only focus on Kei that standing in front of him.

"Family meeting, in big house. We called it Zeus's building." she say softly. 

Is this really Moorim student? Why did she sound soft?

"Zeus's... whut?"

"Zeus buildings. Every building has its name, like this building we call it as Athena building."

"Wow... you know a lot." he said with a shrugged.

Kei laugh at him "of course i do, i've been in this school for the rest of my lives. All the kids here does." Jungkook frowned.

"Is this place is kind of secret place or what?" he asked, Kei shook her head in serious way and say "most of our parents are the ex student of Moorim, they'd sent us since we were little, saying that Moorim is the safest place in the earth, but i'm different" Jungkook frowned again and say "what do you mean you're different?"

She smile and look outside the Athena building, where Seona just walk out of it.

"Seona brings me here and i attend Moorim in secret, my dad thought i lived in other highschool and lived in hostel." she paused for a while and continue "otherwise if Seona didn't brings me here, probably i always getting bullied by my old childhood friends." she stopped and look at Jungkook in shocked.

"Oh my god, i talk a lot." she put her hands on her lips. 

"No its okay, just continue. How did Seona found you?" he asked, Kei look at him and say "thats when we were little, Seona decide to sneak out from Moorim and run to our neighbourhood, there, she found me getting bullied by some guy, its really surprise me when she beat them like beating a loser, i asked her where did she learn those fly and kick and punch thingy, and all she could say was 'come to Moorim School'. I've been searching Moorim for a while until she brings her dad to my house, she said her dad scold her for sneaking out since its the most dangerous thing she could do, so she convince her dad to brings me to Moorim and yes she did. Only certain people know how to unlock the key to this school door." she takes a deep breath and continue "so i grown up here, in Moorim with Seona" 

Jungkook was surprised after hearing those stories, surely Moorim means a lot to all of them and he was surprise how the girl in front of him was really nice to a stranger. 

"My name is Kei." she said in a sudden.

"I know you already." she said again and smile, then she turn around, walking away from him, heading to her room.

"What are you doing with my friend?" a voice asked him from behind, he turn around and saw Seona, standing in front of him.

"N-nothing." he said and walk away from her.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Their first night in Moorim was quite lively, when everyone gathered in Dionysus room, where there was piano, guitar and other instrument. Its the night just for student, Athena buildings was alive when all the student gathered and decide to sing along together. Bangtan kids decide to forget a while about their things and enjoy the night, the singing competition started when Kei, Seona and other student like Soojung, Wendy, Tzuyu and Mijoo decide to sing a song by Lovelyz tittled For You. 

At first Jungkook and surprised finding out that their vocal was good, until one of them said they had music teacher, professor Shiwoo. 

They were all surprised seiing Moorim student treat each other like family, because the song they sing had a lyrics that could give a strenght to each other. 

The times I’ve wanted to cry,
I knew you’d come and hug me
Now I’ll be the one holding your hand

Look at me and smile

Jimin joined the crowd and one by one, all of the members did, they do some random dance and pick the winner, drink juice and make it looks like they drink soju. For the first time, the idol feel the greatness of being a normal kid. Laugh and enjoy the night, drink juices, coke and snacks. Even the cold Junhui enjoy the night.

As the time flies, they all settle down in a group and enjoy the silent night. Some of them has asleep, some of them are just stare at the floor, wondering things they don't even know.

"What will happen to us once we're graduate?" he asked, breaking the silent.

"I am not happy to hear that, this school gives me happiness." Tzuyu said, she is the youngest there, 17 years old and grown beautifully.

"Plus we've grown together, we know each other when we we're seven, isn't it?" Soojung added

"What if..." Kei paused and look at everyone then said "one of us betray this friendship" everyone started to look at each other.

"Aeyyyy no way. I believe you guys, for the sake of Moorim, i put my trust on you." Seona said to them and take her hands out, asking for group handshake. Everyone smile and does the same, Kei put her hand on Seona, then Vernon, then Junhui and the others. 

"For us, and for Moorim" she paused and look at everyone, then they all look at the seven idol, Seona look back at her friend and say "they'll join when they're ready" 
_______________________________________________________________________________________

It was late night, but the practice room was fill with two wooden sticks hits each other, like someone is practicing for wood with wood combat. It was a girl, with ponytail of her auburn hair, sweating and panting for breath everytime she start swinging the sticks. 

Seona's hand gets bellow and making her slow down the practice, then she stop. Panting for breath. She throw the sticks away, scattered around the room with the sound of the wood hit the wooden floor of Moorim practice room. She bend on her knees for a few second.

"What a hardworking daughter" a man voices said from behind which she know it was from the practice door. She turn around and shocked to see it was actually Jungkook, the arrogant idol. She didn't say anything instead walk to her rucksack and grab her mineral bottle. She drink it recklessly, only to see her left sight that Jungkook is walking towards her.

"You're an ace, why wasting your time practicing anyway? Instead you would forever be called ace until you're becoming the next headmaster." he said, making Seona look at him weirdly. 

"I'm not an ace because of my descendants, you jerk." she reply with a glare and then pick up one of the sticks.

"That's not what i mean" Jungkook said.

"That's what i think" Seona cut him right before he wanted to said another word. She then look at him.

"That's what a newcomer always said to me" she said and snickered "but its my daily routine" she smirk and then continue "that's the secret of becoming an ace" she walk to pick up another stick but Jungkook was fast, he run to it and pick it up, then he hold the stick right in front of Seona's eyes, like holding a sword. Making the girl shocked for a while and then she turn calm again.

"Then fight me" Seona wants to laugh at him, but she decided to paused the laugh and move to the cabinet and take another three sticks then she throw one of it to Jungkook. He caught it, getting ready to fight her with his serious faces.

"Tsk, what a handsome arrogant idol" she whisper, making Jungkook lose his focus and talk "what are you sa-" Seona run to him and start to fight, making Jungkook jumped in shocked, but he still got to control himself. He bend his body when Seona start to attack his head, Seona laugh at herself when she missed it, she then swing the stick and hit Jungkook stick once he started to balanced him self again.

"You're cheating!" He yell at her, but Seona laugh.

"Rule number one!" she scream while her hand busy swinging the stick "don't ever let your enemy interfere your concentration" 

Jungkook goes mad and start to attack, he swing the stick with his body spinning and then he dive forward, attacking her sticks, making it thrown backwards. His wooden stick end up behind her neck, touching her auburn hair. Seona was shocked at first when he finally gets to defeat her, but then she looked satisfied, consider one of her student is already good in Martial Arts. 

"Don't underestimate my potential..."

Both of them is now panting for breath, still not aware that their body are just a few inches away. Jungkook dropped the sticks he's been holding, and look into her eyes. Seona was already lost in his gaze, not knowing why does she feel those butterflies for a stranger. Jungkook eye's then glued to her lips, that was half open, that was breathing in exhaustion of the battle.

Jungkook then moved his right hand, holding her left shoulder, his left hand pushing her back to get closer to him, he bend his head down, closer and closer till he could feel her breath. Seona was lost for the first time, she gets to feel the breathe of his, she slowly closed her eyes. Try to control the butterflies she feel in her stomach.

He almost touch her lips, till he move his lips to her right ear slowly.... smelling her beautiful scent of her hair, Seona gets confuse, she almost trembling when she felt his breathe on her neck, but Jungkook hold on her really tight, then he whisper slowly.

"Its not fun" he then move away from her, walking out of the practice room, leaving Seona in confused.

Kei was watching both of them fighting in the practice room, she smile knowing that Jungkook had a potential to become one of the ace. But then when they'd stop, when Jungkook slowly throw the stick away and pull Seona closer, her smile fade away. 

"that's not what i want" she whisper and walk away with hopeless hope.

*******************************************************************************

Sorry for the long and bored chapter, so i've made it a little surprise in the end of the chapter ^^
Okay, you've been asking me did Bighit the Jeokpung? Nope, i had this one special person for Jeokpung and you should wait for it!