A love that so demanding

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

That was so stupid, Wang Seona! You are so stupid!

I screamed in my mind. Why am I getting all angry with that? He was just trying to keep me warm, a little bit thank you would be possible isn't it? Screw you Wang Seona, well, screw me. 

My friday begin with family gathering with Bangtan members, soon as i ready with my normal practice t-shirt, i walk to Zeus's building. Its been a while I didn't visited grandpa, mom and dad. Maybe I was too busy. As I arrived at Zeus's building, the door was opened slightly like its welcoming me into the building. So I walked in slowly and saw everyone is gathering, just waiting for me to complete the gathering.

All seats are seated, just left with the one next to Jimin and it was facing Jungkook. My whole body is screaming in frustrated inside, but I keep acting like it was nothing.

"Sorry I am late." I say and bow.

"Its okay, we didn't started it yet" I smile to my mom and walk to take my seat, as expected, my glance could see Jungkook is looking at me secretly. I'm not making it up but its obvious he was looking at me. Once I try to reply his gaze, he avoided. Fine with that.

Dad who was sitting next to Hwang Musong grandpa, lend his tablet to the leader of Bangtan members, Namjoon a.k.a Rapmonster. Namjoon read it with frowned and his gaze with his breath show that he is frustrated. Then he lend the tablet to the oldest member Jin, who came out with the same reaction. Jin lended it on Yoongi a.k.a Suga, who had nothing on his faces when he read it. Yoongi pass it to Hoseok, who his faces shows extreme shock. Hoseok pass to Jimin, who ended up rubbing his hair in frustration and Taehyung, the one who never looked serious before, became the one who looked breakdown so hard. Then it was Jungkook's turn, he read it slowly. His reaction was unreadable, sometimes he shows regret, but in meantime he looked satisfied with it. Jungkook pass it to me.

//Hello, this is Bighit Entertainment. We are sorry for the worries of the fan, we have been search our Bangtan members since the day they we're missing, but none of it give us a single clue. All of their phone are inactive and we can't search them even with G.P.S tracker. What had happen to Bangtan is humiliating and we can't keep going waiting for them. Today we are announcing of our new boyband that will be much more better than Bangtan. We are so sorry to annouce that Bangtan had been disbanded due to several appropriate reason. Thank you for understanding.//

I know my eyes is getting wider and wider and its ugly but I don't care. Bangtan had been disbanded due to their missing cases. That was unfair, they are not missing, they are taking their rest and fixing the remedy of their broken self. They involved in an accident that led dad to brought them here, because the one who caused them into accident is Jeokpung. Jeokpung is the reason.

"I hope you guys will listen to my words now. No interruption until I finished talking." Dad said firmly to them.

Then dad told the story to them about Jeokpung, the missing of my aunt and her husband's son, Moorim School and the reason why Moorim School is so special. At first they thought everything was ridiculous but when dad told them about Jeokpung is the reason why they had the accident, they started to believe everything is possible. 

"Wang Seona knew when something bad is going to happen, she senses something during our way back and I know she know that you are going to attacked by Jeokpung. That's why I wanted you to never underrestimate her potential. She'd been called the Ace of Moorim for a good reason. Right now, I wanted you to learn everything seriously and focus during practice. Because you are no longer an idol, you are the student of Moorim.

Everyone remain silent until dad done talking, and during the mention of my name, everyone is looking at me. Mom had take something from her bag and it was a plastic full of Bangtan things. Cellphone, tab, notebook and other stuff. 

"We have changed your phone numbers and contact." Mom said.

"What?" Yoongi raised his voice.

"Then what about our family?" Jin asked. 

Making me realized that they still had their family members that will cry in sorrow thinking that their son is probably hurting.

"We have meet them and told them that you are safe, and they seems to understand. We even asked them not to tell your location. Of course you can call them whenever you want, don't worry we're not that cruel for not letting you meet your own family."

Except Jeon Jungkook. I look at him and he was playing with his phone with no emotion in his eyes. I wonder how many times he try to hide those painful statement that his family is gone or probably he really don't feel anything. Unpredictable.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The training session had started with me and Vernon show them how hand-to-hand combat worked. Jun is not here because he didn't feel well that Vernon had to replace him. Bonie is getting in serious business nowaday, he stopped being cheerful and making me miss the old him, but new version of Vernon is interesting as well.

"Hey Bonie, are you sure Jun is really sick?" I asked, it was strange because Jun would just tell me since he never fall sick that led him to skip training. A small chest cough are just a simple task for Jun, and he never skip his training, because he was just like me, still determined to go training even if we are cough and bleed to death, because we put our passion in every step we make during training. 

I seperate them to four groups where each group had two members, and of course Jeon Jungkook had no partner that I had to be his partner. It came out of the blue because I know Vernon will never ever be his partner. He stole his crush anyway.

"What's up with that American guy? He could just talk to me freely like he did to others, nice to say that he looks like he's gonna ripped my soul out of my body with that cold stare." I wanted to laugh but I remain calm.

"You stole the love of his life." I reply in whisper and unfortunately he could listened to it.

"No, she came to me by the way." He said.

"You're an idol, who would never fall for you?" I said.

"You"

-

-

-

I looked at him with cold stares. He was stupid for thinking I am not falling for him. Too stupid. But I was glad that he didn't know the real emotion of me.

"I hate looking like I'm chasing over a guy." I say in reply.

"Me neither" was all he could say.

******************************************************************************************

Hey, its my dirty little secret.

*whisper* my ultimate bias is Taehyung. Guess who's my bias wrecker is?