I do

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

I push the door of Vernon and Jun's dorm. I could see Jun is finally sitting on his bed with the blanket around his body, holding a mug with hot chocolate that Vernon made for him. He is looking at me with his eyes showing he is relieved. Only Vernon is not there.

"Wang Seona, what do you think you're doing?" Junhui talk with his not so real voice. His voice is cracked due to his sickness. I won't admit it so I say it sounds hot. 

"What? I'm out buying you some medicines." 

I walk and sit next to him, he notice the cut on my face that he cupped my face and examine it.

"You're hurt" He said. Of course he is going to scold me going out of Moorim secretly and get this cut, but i had no choice.

"You're sick."

"I'll be fine soon."

"No you're getting worst."

"But you're getting hurt and i am worried! Look at your cheek. What had bloody happened?"

So I let out a little sigh and push his hand away, i take out the gastric liquid, cool fever adhesive and panadol.

"You leave me with no choice. My gastric liquid is run out and you too, you think i could stand there just watching my friend in his blanket, holding his sickness without having medicine but just wish for the sickness to go away?"

"You don't have to do it, i could just told Mr Yoon and he'll take me to hospital."

"Yeah but you didn't because you hate hospital." I raise my left eyebrow with a smirk. I knew him too well.

"I'll be fine so-" he didnt finish when i cut him.

"Shut up and eat this." I pour the gastric liquid on 2 amount of teaspoon and let him swallow it with a glass of crystal water on his hand. I know. It tastes bad as it may see. Then i force him to eat two tablets of panadol. He swallow with frowned creased on his forehead. So that i know whenever he say he'll be fine, it mean he is getting worse. Then i make him lay on his bed while i put on the cool fever adhesive. His eyes has closed and i'm about to leave when he pull my hand. 

I look at him curiously and ask "why" when he answer with "stay with me" in whisper. 

"But Vernon-"

"He isn't here till the wake up." he reply with a frowned mean he had no energy to argue with me. He even move next a little giving me space to sleep next to him. I couldn't refuse and Jun looks like he need somebody tonight. 

"Fine" i whisper and tied off my hair then take off my jacket. Slowly i lay next to him. Jun lend his hand to be my pillow, as i lay on his hand, his another hand hug me. I could feel he heat o f his body, despite being in sick people's arm, i could feel calmness i wanted for this past few days.

The thought of never be able to sleep peacefully wronged me, i slowly feel sleepy. Even when i see his sleeping face showing calmness he had, he still looks sick with his pale lips. I would wanted to watch him sleep till the wake up, but his sleepy face is contagious that i feel sleepy too, so i slowly hug him back and sleep in his arm.

 

Jun's POV

I opened my eyes when i could feel a small hand around my waist. It was Seona. She is sleeping in my arms with her forehead is kissing my chest. I could feel my fever is getting better and my pain on stomach had gone. I smile knowing she was my best medicine, looking at her cut on her cheek makes the smile fade away. They hurt her again. How did she fight alone?

"I'm sorry" i whisper.

I knew i was bad and she is going to hate me in the future, but looking her in this way is hurting me more.

Seona is a strong girl and strong girl need a man who is 1000 times stronger than her. I wanted to be that man but i can't. I'm the reason why she is going to break in a few month. And what i know now is that i want this moment to freeze, i wanted to be able to wrapped her in my arms forever.

Despite what will happen to her in the future, i don't care anymore. I want her now. So i hug her tighter and give a kiss on her forehead.

"Be strong"

 

Seona's POV

I cancelled our tutoring class, saying that Jun and I was sick. Jun was stubborn that he wanted to go to class, but i force him to stay with me today and he said 'fine'. I run to kitchen hall and made porridge to him. Kitchen ahjumma must be thinking i'm doing it for my boyfriend since they say i was too focused in cooking.

"You cook with love i could see it" i only answer with a smile.

"My bestfriend is sick, he couldn't walk yesterday so i made him this, because without him, i'm going to tutoring alone."

"Oh! That Junhui kid! Well no doubt you wanted to cook for him. He is special to you anyway."

Yeah special, he was my bestfriend more that a decade. We grown together in this place, taking the throne of Moorim Ace together, no wonder everyone look at us like a lover. He brought Vernon here and i brought Kei. We're both the starter of our friendship.

Everyone saw me in the kitchen and all i could reply is a smile.

"Can i taste it?" Soojeong asked, i hit her hand when she try to grab the spoon and take a sip.

"Its for Junhui." When she heard Jun's name, she slowly put the spoon with a smile.

"Hee i'm sorry"

I grab the tray and walk to Athena building, where Jun is waiting for me in his room. There, i met Jungkook. He was just out of his room, his eyes met mine. Curiously, he walk to me.

"Why did you cancel the class?" he asked.

"Huh? Oh! Junhui is sick, i'm no going to do tutoring alone and he need someone to take care of him." I said. Jungkook looks dissapointed. He let out a big sigh and look at the porridge in the tray, then he look at me. 

"Are you sure that you like me?" he asked, making my eyes widen. Why is he looking at me like that?

"W-why-"

I couldn't finish when he cut me.

"Nevermind" he walk away.

"Jungkook!" i call for him, Jungkook turn around and look at me, his eyes show his anger.

"What?" he ask coldly.

"I do" 

I say that two words and push the door and i could see Junhui was just out from the toilet. Showing his bare body with nice abs. Only to leave the bare body with necklace on his neck. I wanted to cover my eyes when i realized i was holding a tray.

"Wen Junhui!" I yell with my eyes closed.

"What??" he asked.

"Wear your t-shirt!" he just reply with a laugh.

"I'm done." He said after a few minutes, but I still refused to open my eyes. Forcing him to come to me.

"Open your eyes." he said. He take the tray away from me and i could see his wet hair, he finally wear his black t-shirt with the towel on his left shoulder. He put the tray on his table, he take a seat and eat it without even care of his wet hair.

"Why did you left your hair wet...." i said while taking the towel on his left shoulder and rub his wet hair. He still never moved from the table, he eat the porridge and make it looks delicious.

Of course its delicious, its my cook anyway.

"Did you ask kitchen ahjumma to cook this?" he asked. I take a sit next to him, looking at him eating my cook. I only shook my head when he asked me that.

"Your mom?" I shook my head again.

"Zeus's building kitchen ahjumma?" I rolled my eyes.

"Its me" i pointed my finger on me, and as i expected, his eyes goes wide.

He pointed his finger on me and say "you?" 

I nodded with a smirk.

"Despite being good in Martial Arts, Wang Seona also good in cooking." I say, try to look proud of myself.

Jun push the tip of my hair that strands out, blocking my eyes to look at him so that i can look at him properly.

"You didn't tie your hair today." 

"yea my hairband went missing"

"don't ever think to go out of town just to bought a hairband"

his statement makes me laugh. he knew me too well.

"I won't, okay? This cut is enough."

He examine my faces and notice the plasters.

"Who put it to you?" he asked, making me feel like i'm stranded.

"Huh? What?"

"Who put that plaster on your cheek? Because it didn't look like you put it by yourself. Usually you apply it really tight, but this one looks neat and carefully placed, like the person who put this really care about you."

It was Jungkook.

And i couldn't just say it was Jungkook. Jun must've know i've gone to town with Jungkook, who isn't allowed to step out of Moorim.

"I put it by myself."

"Really?" 

I nodded and say "i care about myself too"

************************************************

Cheer up baby!
I didn't just make Seona look like she like two person in the same time. No way!
Tbh i've been on the same situation as Seona xD where i had guy bestfriend so dont worry dear Jungkook and Seona shippers, this both is my ultimate couple, this story will never end until Jungkook and Seona together.

p/s: sorry for the short update