The Airport Incident

Moorim School : Saga of The Brave (II)

//The cover// *for those who don't know about the drama that related to my story now* Red coat is Wang Chiang (played by Vixx Hongbin) who is Wang Seona's father. The girl in black is Yeong or known as Hwang Seona (played by Jeong Eu Gene) she is Seona's mother, she looked exactly like her mom. Next to her is Seona's aunt called as Sim Sundeok and next to her is Jun or known as Yoon Shi Woo (played by Lee Hyun Woo) which is her mother, Yeong little brother. Does that sound like makes sense? Okay idk just keep on reading ;)

 

"The whole airport is surrounded by girls screaming over their idol arrival in Incheon airport, the popular boy group called Bangtan  that just come back from their consert The Red Bullet Trilogy in Malaysia. A young boyband with seven members. A boy, the youngest in the group called Jungkook, put on his sun glasses and show his arrogant side.

"Tsk, as always. Good looking arrogant idol." Seona talk in whisper, though nobody would hear her, but then a fangirl come and push her shoulder make her almost stumble backward.

"Yah! What did you just say?" a girl that look much younger than her with ponytail and dyed hair pushed her shoulder and talk direspectly. 

"Eh? Respect please? I'm older than you." Seona said to her, making the girl pissed off.

"Who cares? Your words could hurt my oppa!" she yell, making everyone in the airport turn their attention to them, include the idol called Bangtan.

Seona frown and look at the ground whispering to herself "gosh this sasaeng kid"

"Kid, he is just an idol. Look? He didnt even bother to help you here then why are you making things complicated?" Seona said to her in almost silent.

"Shut up! You know nothing about my oppa!" she pushed her shoulder again, like a gangster in girl version "who do you think you are?" she pushed her again "huh?!" Everyone in the airport now turn their attention to them, the guards that supposed to guard Bangtan was now run to them to stop the fight. Even Bangtan give them a second glance and return to their van that is awaiting them.

Seona was in no mood to fight her back then pushed her hand away and let out a big sigh and look at the girl. 

"Listen, you don-" she couldn't finish her words when her bodyguard came to her in a rush.

"Miss Seona? Your dad -ehem- the president is arrived." a man with black coat bow to her 90 degree, making everyone whisper in confusion. The fangirl's eyes becoming big and look like almost popped out hearing the man call her and bow 90 degree to her.

Seona shot the fangirl a death glare before she walkaway with her dad bodyguard. 

"I have a sense that the fangirl could end up being sue" she heard the voices when she walk passed them. "She must've been super rich" bla bla bla. Seona walk with her heads on the ground.

"Miss Seona, do you want me to take care of the student that hurt you before?" Her bodyguard asked her, making Seona frowned. She did mad at the girl, she want that girl to have a little more respect for the older, but she knows if she started her action towards her, things would get worsed. Plus, she know exactly what will happened to the girl and the idol Bangtan.

"No, i'm sure news will spread anyway and she is the one who would get the hate. Plus Bangtan is the boyband that our group choose to sponsor. Dad will take care of this." She doesn't mean to be mean, but that is the fact. Her family gain so much respect and if something like this happen, people would always be on their side, if there's a video about the fight, she will never got the blame anyway, because the student is the one started to touched her.

From a few metre ahead, Seona could see a man surrounded by his bodyguard is walking proudly when he sees her, Seona smile and run to him cheerly.

"Daddy!!!!" she screamed and hug her dad happily.

"Oh sweetie! You're here early than i expected." Chiang reply her hug and kiss her forehead.

"Of course i am. You're my number one guest anyway." She said proudly.

"Really? Isn't that Bangtan guy who you love the most before? You even asked me to become the sponsor for their showcase." He said and look at Seona's bodyguard that is used to be his bestfriend in school.

"You should warned them, one of their fans try to hurt her just now." Her bodyguard said to her father, Seona look at him in disbelief. The bodyguard called Park Han shrugged at her giving her the sign that he just doing his job. Wang Chi Ang is really strict when it comes to Seona's safety. He guard her very well and know what her daily job even when he wasn't around. She sometimes feel like her life has been conquer by her father but her mom, Yeong always said that it is for her own sake and she try to understand them.

"Really?!" Chiang raised his voice, making Seona bite her lips.

"She's just a sasaeng fan, dad. I think she would get her lesson soon." Seona try to convince her dad but that man look at her seriously.

"Park Han, warned Bangtan about this. Tell them that their fan is getting dangerous day by day. If they could hurt my daughter, then what about others people? Once again this things happened, i won't be hesitate to cancel their showcase." Seona's eyes getting wide after hearing her dad statement.

"Dad...."

"Its about your own safety, Wang Seona. You know i'm really strict about that." Seona let out her long sigh and look down at the ground. Wang Chiang tap her head and cupped her face and smile to her sweetly.

"You really look like your mother when you upset. Beautiful." he pinched her nose making her smile and hold his hand.

"What about....... taking mom dinner to tonight??" she asked cutely and Chiang smiled at her.

"Ai ai captain!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________

As she expected, news spread really fast. One of her friends in Moorim School send her message during the dinner with her parents about the news that titled *Bangtan fandom is getting warned by the most respectful family in Korea and China* and *Sasaeng fan attacked Shanghai Group precious daughter, Wang Seona* and *Dangerous fandom ever, Bangtan* blah blah blah.

"Seona? Why aren't you eat the chicken? Isn't that your favourite food?" Her mom, Yeong makes her shocked at herself.

She's right, why am i avoiding my precious chicken?

"Mom, is it true that people used to call you Seona?" she try to change the topic making both of her parents smile.

"That's my second name, i was raised with that name. But after i know who i really am, everyone call me Yeong. Your dad knows me as Hwang Seona. Well, Seona is a really beautiful name and it was a waste so we put that name on you. Wang Seona. Beautiful isn't it?" Her mom said.

"Erm, i guess its more beautiful with Hwang Seona." she said stutterly.

"Ehem... are you trying to make fun of my name?" her dad poke her, she gave him a smile that revealed her teeth.

After a few second of silent, her mom start to talk again.

"What happen at the airport today?" Yeong look at Seona with her eyebrow raised "did that girl really try to hurt you?" Seona put her knife and fork down.

"She just misheard of what i am saying" she said with a sigh

"Well, what did you say that makes her angry that much?" Yeong asked her softly.

Seona looked hesitate at first to talk about the incident, but after a few second, she finally start the stories.

"Dad, do you know about the youngest member of Bangtan? His name is Jungkook? The one who is on the same liner as me?" her dad nodded slowly "he does look arrogant sometime.... am i right?" again, her dad nodded slowly. "Yep, i just said that 'tsk, as always. Good looking arrogant idol' as a joke, but then the girl attacked me out of nowhere which i don't know why does she take that as a serious statement." she said with her hand gesture and her frowned faces and continue her last sentence "That girl really got no jam!"

Her parents look at her in disbelief.

"What kind of vocabulary you're trying to teach us now?" her dad asked her "after all that shank, shuck, shuck-face you got from James Dashner book. Now where's the jam come from?" Seona smile and continue eat her chicken without any more explanation.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Rapmonster throw his tab away on the table "look at this" with his hand buried his head showing that he was really stress of it. All the member passed the tab one after one and they all look disbelief for what just happened today.

"If she was just a normal girl than this wouldn't be an issue." Jungkook said in whisper.

"Yea, but unfortunately she is the daughter of the company that is willing to sponsor for our showcase, Jungkook. She's not just a normal girl just the way she dressed." Rapmonster said with his voice raised.

"Okay okay i get it, but the only person that caused the trouble is the girl. So why should we get the blame?" V try to calm them down, but no.

"Because SHE IS IN OUR FANDOM." Suga raised his voice this time.

"Our manager hyung called me" Jin, the oldest one interrupt and look at them "tomorrow morning, all of us, meet Bang Sihyuk PD-nim. He gets the letter from Shanghai Group about our fandom warning and he is not in a good mood to talk about our nice performance anymore."

"Ughh c'mon! We're just got some rest and now this happened?" J-Hope said in unpleasent voice. The cheerful J-Hope is getting mad. Things are getting serious and they knew it.

"Rest your mind tonight. Lets figure it out tomorrow." Rapmonster walked out of the kitchen table in their house and move to his room.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Seona couldn't sleep thinking that her dad would be meeting Bangtan tomorrow. She could sense something isn't right is going to happen and she don't know what it is, so she walk out of her dorm which is left only her, her roommate is having their holiday and will be coming back tomorrow. Seona walk downstairs to head for the kitchen but she could hear voice whispering. 

"You are too worried, there's no way the girl could be one of Jeokpung people. She's just a sasaeng, Chiang." Its her mom voice.

"I know Yeong, i just get really scared this day. I'm scared that Jeokpung might do something to Seona like they did to Shi Woo and Sundeok's son 19 years ago." That was her dad, Wang Chiang.

"Chiang... it won't happen, okay? This school protected us. All of us. Seona could really take care of herself even without Park Han. Believe me, she's the most potential student i've seen by far."

Seona back away from the kitchen and move to her room. 

Jeokpung? Does that group is still exist? Isn't that just a legend of how this school was built? No no no, this must be a dream. I must be really sleepy. No Seona! Just go to sleep!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 is completed!
Thank you for the first reader, i really adore you :')
Well, i am looking for someone that is willing to do some cover for this story or maybe some trailer so it could be interesting to attract the reader.
I really need your help, dear people. So this story is a continue of the drama Moorim School : Saga of The Brave which i made it myself. No copyright. Its all in my imagination. 
And one more! Please do comment how do you think about this stories. Its okay if you don't understand about the storyline. Probably the drama would help you to understand about Jeokpung and The Key to The Cheonuiju.