Tell Her The Truth

A Sin

"What the hell is it," Myungsoo mumbled as he asked Minhyun to wait in the car. Minhyun who didn't know anything just went into his car without asking. "So, you're Minhyun's high school friend?" Myungsoo gave Woohyun a straight look.

"Yes, and you're..Minhyun's boyfriend?" Woohyun mocked. "You married to Hyowon just even a month but you already cheat behind her? You bastard!" Woohyun shouted at him and was about to punch but Myungsoo moved away, a bit faster than he did.

"Then you what? A guy that fall in love to his couisin? You even more than a bastard!" Myungsoo insulted him and Woohyun was surprised because Myungsoo knew his secret. "You're wandering how do I know it, right?" he said full of victory. "No need to worry, I won't tell yours to anyone."

"That isn't the real problem for me, but what about Hyo? You hurt her, don't you know?" Woohyun asked while giving him a puzzled look.

"Wah, such a gentle aren't you?" Myungsoo teased. "Don't you ever realize that Hyo feels the same way?" Myungsoo asked. But Woohyun shook his head like he knew nothing whereas he noticed that you probably had the same feeling as him. Woohyun just hoped that wasn't the truth because it might cause a trouble for both of you. "You lie."

Woohyun shook his head once again.

"L, we need to go. It almost lunch time," Minhyun said after opening the window.

"Well..I've to go, chat with you later."

You waited for Myungsoo in your office. He'd asked you to have lunch together but you forgot that you'd to meet him at the restaurant not in your office.

Suddenly someone knocked the door, it was Hoya. He smiled at you and asked, "Are you not going to have lunch with Myungsoo?".

"I'm going and I'm waiting for—oh my God! I suppose to meet him at the restaurant, not wait for him! Aish—why I'm being clumsy," you pouted and took your bag.

"Let me accompany you, kkaja," Hoya said and took you with him. You just nodded and followed him out. You went into the lift along with Hoya, but suddenly someone stopped the lift when it’s about to close. “Wait,” someone said.

The lift door opened and you found Woohyun who was looking at you, he went into the lift hurriedly and let the door closed. “I’m looking for you in your office,” Woohyun said without noticed that Hoya was glaring him.

“Why you looking for me? I’m going to meet Myungsoo now,” you said.

“You’re going to meet him? B-but..” Woohyun cut his words because he realized he couldn’t tell you yet. “Ah, nothing. We could meet later, I just want to ask you about our Paju’s project.”

“Ah, okay. Oppa will have lunch together with Hoya oppa?” you asked while walking out of the lift. Hoya and Woohyun followed behind you. “Me? Perhaps not, I’ll go back to Chungcheong,” Woohyun refused. You just nodded.

“See you later, Oppa,” you said before pulling away to the parking lot with Hoya. You walked away and tried to not look back. Hoya grabbed your hand and whispered, “You’ll be okay. You can do this. Don’t look back.”

You nodded.

 

Both of you had arrived at the restaurant, you quickly permitted the seatbelt and went out of the car. You thanked Hoya before you walking into the restaurant to find Myungsoo was there. Wait for you a few minutes late. You looked at him and felt guilty.

“Sorry if I’m coming late,” you said and pulled a seat in front of him.

“You are,” he said coldly. “I’ve waiting for you almost a quarter! What are you doing, uh?” Myungsoo scolded at you. He gave you a dejected stare.

“I say sorry, isn’t that enough?” you said while looking at him surprised. Myungsoo became pissed of at you and he suddenly stood up. “I’m not in my mood to have lunch with you. I’ll just go and I’m not going home soon,” Myungsoo said and left you there.

You couldn’t say anything to make him stopped walking. You just stared. After a few minutes passed, you finally back to the reality. You realized that Myungsoo’d changed again or you might say, Jerk Myeong mode : On.

“I shouldn’t believe him anymore, he just play with me, I know it,” you said weakly. Then you walked out of the restaurant, you didn’t bring your car so you’re waiting for a taxi. Before you could catch a taxi, a black Audi stopped in front of you. You paid attention to the driver. “Woohyun Oppa?” you said when you saw it’s Woohyun who walked out of his car. “Oppa, why are you here?” you asked after he standing near to you.

“I saw you’re waiting for a taxi. Why don’t you have lunch with Myungsoo?” he asked you.

“Mmm—Myeong may be busy that’s why he quickly go back to work,” you lied to him and faked a smile but that wasn’t work to Woohyun.

“Are you sure?” he asked uncertain but you just nodded. “So, where will you go? Let me accompany you first, before I go back to Chungcheong,” Woohyun asked.

“I can use taxi, Oppa, you don’t need—“ Woohyun cut your words with placed his forefinger on your lips. “Sssh—just come in,” he ordered you. You couldn’t refuse so you just went into his car. You set your seatbelt while Woohyun drove the car to your office. But something caught his attention, he looked out of the window.

“Minhyun?” he mumbled. You followed his eyes direction and found a girl who was being kidnapped by two guys.

“Oppa, is she your friend?” you asked worriedly.

“I’m sorry Hyo, I can’t accompany you first,” Woohyun said and turned his car to chase a car that kidnapped Minhyun. You just glanced at him without say anything.

Myungsoo walked into a room where his father had waited for him. Myungsoo bowed at him and greeted but Mr. Kim who was his father walked toward him in anger. Mr. Kim slapped Myungsoo’s face hardly. “You fool!” he shouted. “I’ve told you not to meet that anymore, but you still! What’s up to your mind!?” Mr. Kim looked really mad but Myungsoo just stayed quiet. “Say something!” he scolded but Myungsoo didn’t even open his mouth.

“Should I kill that woman so you’ll stop looking for her, huh?” Mr. Kim threated Myungsoo but Myungsoo gave him a fierce glare.

“Don’t you ever hurt Minhyun..” Myungsoo said quietly.

“Then stop looking for her, will you?” Mr. Kim stated. Myungsoo kept silent, his glare locked into his father’s eyes. “But promise me that you won’t do anything to her,” Myungsoo asked.

“Fine,” Mr. Kim quickly replied. “Deal?” he asked once again and Myungsoo just nodded. “Be a good son-in-law for Mr. Lee, do you understand? Our plans almost done, that’s why you’ve to watch your behavior carefully.”

“Araseo, I’ll go now,” Myungsoo bowed before walking out of Mr. Kim’s office. Mr. Kim who was sitting took his i-phone and dialed a number. “Finish her, do as our plan,” Mr. Kim ordered someone on the phone and smiled cowardly.

You and Woohyun had stopped a few meters behind a car that kidnapped Woohyun’s friend, you looked around in worried but Woohyun quickly went out. “Stay here,” he said.

“B-but Oppa..” Woohyun just walked away, he didn’t hear you. “Be careful,” you said while looking around. You never went to this area before, you didn’t even know where it is. “I can’t just sit here while Woohyun oppa risks himself! I’ve to help him!” you said pulling off the seatbelt.

You walked carefully into the house where the two kidnappers stayed along with Woohyun’s friend. You couldn’t find Woohyun anywhere since your first step but you continued to walk. “Where should I go?” you grumbled to yourself.

“Let me go!” you heard someone screamed, then you followed the sound and found a dirty window. You peeped carefully into the window and hoped the kidnappers wouldn’t notice you. “Let me go!” you saw Woohyun’s friend tied on the bed.

“Why that old man asked you to kidnap me!?” she shouted to the kidnappers. “I don’t do anything to Myungsoo!” you’re wandering which Myungsoo that’s being talked about. “He should stop forcing Myungsoo to do anything he want! Myungsoo not his servant!” she shouted.

“Shut up you !” one of the kidnappers slapped her beautiful face. “You just stupid brat that want to steal Kim Myungsoo’s money!” he said. You’re frozen, did he say Kim Myungsoo? My husband?

“I’m not approaching Myungsoo for money! I do love him! And I know that Myungsoo do love me!” she replied while starting to sob. What? She loves Myungsoo and Myungsoo do it too? It doesn’t the truth, right? I mean, even though Myeong never say that he loves me that doesn’t mean that he’d cheat behind me, right? You concealed.

Another kidnapers brought a sharp knife on his hand, you’re shocked and wanted to do something to help her. You looked for anything and found a medium stone, I hope it works, you thought.

“AAAH—GET OUT FROM ME!!” you heard Woohyun’s friend screamed. You threw the stone as far as you could, and lucky that your stone exactly hit one of the kidnapers. “Let her go!”.

--

The longest chapter that I’ve written for A Sin ^^ hope you’ll like it. As usual, bear with my grammar and typos, I’ll appreciate if you do sub or comment. Gamsahamnida! :D

© Diantika Shinyunyun, 2012 ∞