Recovery

A Sin

You arrived at home. Find Myungsoo nowhere, then you went to your and his bedroom, he also wasn't there.

'Where the hell is him?' you pouted and put your bag then took a rest.

Once you drifted to sleep, someone opened the door and it's Myungsoo. He walked toward bedroom and sighed to find you're sleeping.

"," he cursed and out of the bedroom.

"How have you been, Sungjong-ah?" you asked when visited your hoobae Lee Sungjong on the next day.

"Fine but bored, you never visit me anymore, Noona. I'm lonely here," he pouted.

"Mianhae, I'm busy and...have some problems," you answered.

"What problem?" he asked.

"It's about appa's company," you replied annoying, you avoided this kind of conversation.

"Noona, you look tinier," he opined.

"Am I?" you sighed. "I told you, I've some problems but gwaenchanha. I'll be fine," you promised him. Even though Sungjong was looking at you uncertain, he just quiet.

"..."

"Mrs. Kim gets stress because some pressure and problems that she got from people around her. Are you his brother?" the doctor said to Sungjong. He quickly shook his head and added, "I just hoobae of her."

"Algesseumnida. Then you've to tell her family about this, and I can't let her go home now. She still weak and need some rest," the doctor said.

"Gomapseumnida Uisanim, I'll call his husband soon," Sungjong answered and went out of the room. He quickly dialed Myungsoo's number and waiting for his answer. "Yeobosaeyo. Hyungnim, it's me, Lee Sungjong."

"Appa, do you think we can help something?" Woohyun asked while having lunch with his father. "Samchon and you have talked about it, right? So am I, Hyo even came to meet me yesterday."

"I'm not really sure, adeul-ah. Hyowon's father has a big company and employers too. We can't help for their financial thing," Woohyun's father said. "But my brother said that he still had some stocks to sell, they just didn't know to whom they should sell it."

"They still have? Why we don't try to sell it? Who knows there'll be people who can help," Woohyun replied.

"Well, why don't you tell him by yourself? My brother will appreciate your help," Woohyun's father smiled proudly.

"I will, Dad."

You opened your eyes slowly to find yourself was in the hospital.

"Awake?" someone asked you carefully. You nodded your head ignoring a pain that was throbbing inside your head. "I'll call the doctor first," then that person was about to walk away but you stopped him.

"Don't go. I need to ask you something," you said pleading.

"Go on," he replied.

"Do you hate me? Do you feel regret after marrying a woman like me?" you asked almost crying.

"I'm not and I would never regret you as my wife, but I should tell you that I can't let you meet another man especially Woohyun anymore," he explained.

"Why?" if you'd to ask.

"Because I'm jealous, I don't like the way you're too friendly and easy believe in people. What if next time there'll be someone who plans something bad to you?" he said.

"Fine. Then why do you think you've a right to call me ? Am I look alike one of them?" you asked.

"I can only tell you my apologize. I'm sorry Hyo, really. For everything even for my dad's fault," Myungsoo finally told you what he wanted to say.

"What fault that your dad has been doing to me?" you asked wondering. Myungsoo was examining your pale face before deep exhaling. "He's the one who make you and your dad's business going to bankrupt like this. Trust me, he already told me some of his plans and he's almost done with it," Myungsoo said.

"You mean that you've known that my company soon or later will be bankrupt? Why do you never tell me?" you asked.

"If you want to blame, just do it. I've tried to help you but Appa always ignore me. Then, when I know your company is falling down in business, I know that's Dongwoo's work. You know him well, right?" Myungsoo replied.

"Ja-Jang Dongwoo?" you stuttered.

"Yes, he's ordered by my dad," Myungsoo said and you stayed quiet because of shock. "Hyo, I love you…"

--

© Diantika Shinyunyun

Short? Unfortunately yes :D